Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status (32398 Views)

Pepper Soup Seller Slump And Dies After Hearing Sounds Of Gunshots In Delta / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) / Girl Used For Rituals By Her Aristo (picture Of Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Chuxbaba(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Not if she is a virgin. lipsrsealed
you can still disvirgin a woman with a condom. Just use your exact size. I have done it once. Though we agreed to it :- she and I.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Chuxbaba(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
rigormortis: the chances of a male catching the virus from a single act is slim, ask jacob zuma
that's not true. Don't be decieved.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by YankeeJoe(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
This is pathetic
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chuxbaba: you can still disvirgin a woman with a condom. Just use your exact size. I have done it once. Though we agreed to it :- she and I.

and where can you get such custom built condom, p1mp my d1kc?
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chuxbaba: that's not true. Don't be decieved.

do your research bro, its not escuse to be careless but its true, the chances of catching it if there is no sore on your d1kc is the same as being hit by a car when you cross the road for the first time
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by collins123(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
lorretta u: I wsih stuff like this happens more

You wish molestation happens more?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos / Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad / We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.