Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status (32396 Views)

Pepper Soup Seller Slump And Dies After Hearing Sounds Of Gunshots In Delta / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) / Girl Used For Rituals By Her Aristo (picture Of Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by eagleeye2: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
hustla:

[size=14pt][/size]

Endtime tinz!!!
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Tobiustobius: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
I do so hope he's infected.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by wogorparadise: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
demelza: grin grin
o boy see ur laugh the make my laugh, laugh
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why did I laugh
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by OCcool: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hmmm! THE DAYS ARE TRULY EVIL
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
owolabifunke14: Sugar pussyy don catch am grin grin grin the drug effect go don clear by now. The woman allowed him to enjoy it while it last. Hiv na small disease? Molester oyo for you. You can now develop it to full AIDS. Congratulations

Hmmm, do u mean if u are tested hiv today, u can give expressway to ur pusssy to whoever comes around? grin grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by dougnat: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abeg if d result cOme Out make una let us kw..,na den I g̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴͡ talk wetin d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ my mind..buh till den gudluck Josh
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
hahahahaha sweet!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by soccer3: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
born2fuck: Don't let your d*****k be the direction of your life, if you let your d*****k control you, it may land you in trouble. He molested to satisfy his d*******k but his d*******k eventually land in jailed and also contacted HIV to the rest of his body(rest of his life as well). ......learn to control your d*****k and never let your d****k control you

I believe that is an irony to you . Your username is saying something different

3 Likes

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by tewoayo(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
That serves him right.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Truckpusher(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
~ZN~:
Nothing worse than a 5 minute romp gone wrong.
Yeah, Five minutes of stupidity and your entire life is gone ,just like the wind....funny thing is you can't change the hands of time.......Really pathetic angry
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Let this be a warning to you future and current rapists!! angry grin

Haha, omo eh, see Chima bed warmer. U don show? Where u been dey naw? Anyways, welcome. Hope say Chima no dey tempt to rape neighbour at nite?
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Cestmoi1(f): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
He got served.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by owolabifunke14(f): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
RedBenson:

Hmmm, do u mean if u are tested hiv today, u can give expressway to ur pusssy to whoever comes around? grin grin
if tested the result will be negative
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by icon8: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
kiss kiss kiss
owolabifunke14: lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by MistadeRegal(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Yeeeee! Everybody hands up!! Give that guy 3 gbosa!! Include 5 De Ricas oTuale Baba!!!! ............but how manage? He enter house from where door?
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
C'est moi:
He got served.
Well served with extra beef grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Amaaskia: hahahahaha sweet!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Can you let me molest you if you are hiv +ve? I wouldnt mind. grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
;DLaaaaf ooo laaaf grin grin grin. Rolling on the floor, d floor grin grin my tummy oo lipsrsealed

Hediooot angry
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
owolabifunke14: if tested the result will be negative

Agreed! But what if the result says +ve will giv free entry to all? You cant be too sure. Btw, when last did u do ur hiv/aids status test?
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by sylve11: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin grin grin cool
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by EMERITUS1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
if u want to have sex with an hiv+ woman dont let her cum and you are safe
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Smile4luv(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Not if she is a virgin. lipsrsealed

Virgins are HIV free ni ??
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
spookem: grin grin

Lol..

@topic serves his nasty self right!
I have never wished ills on anyone, but if he does have it I wont be feeling sorry for him. I hope all the other rapists out there learn from this hornball mugu.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Raypawer(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
flolancracker: Bushmeat caught †he hunter gringrin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by janvier27(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Unfortunately, he may be fortunate not to have contacted it in that single act.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Raypawer(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tolexander: The result isn't out now.

like say if na u, u 4 no fear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos / Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad / We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.