Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status (32399 Views)

Pepper Soup Seller Slump And Dies After Hearing Sounds Of Gunshots In Delta / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) / Girl Used For Rituals By Her Aristo (picture Of Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by adefemi007(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=Mynd_44][/quote]lol
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Lakayanah: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sing Victor Uwaifo's sweet banana sweet tantarantarantaranta sweet, sweet........
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Arosa(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
flolancracker: Bushmeat caught †he hunter gringrin
demelza: grin grin
Truckpusher: Double wahala for dead body grin grin grin
switdil: grin grin grin
GBAM!!!
Na d thing wey he sabi eat kill am
[q
Mrs.Chima:
Let this be a warning to you future and current rapists!! angry grin
sexytabhi: cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
mrs.bejahisky:
karma grin

Who is bad?! undecided grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Boss13: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Stupid man he was high but knew where to insert his johnson. He was grinning after the act. I hope he grins some more.

1 Like

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by legendsilver(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
rigormortis: the chances of a male catching the virus from a single act is slim, ask jacob zuma

Bros is speaking from experience o! grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
I am sure the lady did not try to fend him off because of her HIV status. She probably would be like, yeah he goes killing himself thinking he's having a free ride.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by condralbede(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
imperiouxx: Haba!
habatically
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by jadakiss213(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
wisdom-w:
Na wetin person no go see 4 Ragos abi na yoloba land. Ndi OFE MMIRI, NDI IBERIBE!!! I tink say na only 4 warri & lagos dis tin de happen. Na STD killed mohammed of old. My gr8 grand father's mother's cousin sister told me(feeling beat up).
My Guy Please reduce your weed consumption rate bikonu.U don dey craze.

4 Likes

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by jadakiss213(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by edgyslim: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Dannyxy(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hehehe,ode,olorun ti mu...
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by belhomme(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
atleast ur case no reach dis guy own...u get hope

2 Likes

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
belhomme: atleast ur case no reach dis guy own...u get hope
grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by FILEBE(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
wisdom-w:
Na wetin person no go see 4 Ragos abi na yoloba land. Ndi OFE MMIRI, NDI IBERIBE!!! I tink say na only 4 warri & lagos dis tin de happen. Na STD killed mohammed of old. My gr8 grand father's mother's cousin sister told me(feeling beat up).
i'm sure u got your name from Wisdom toothbrush and not from what wisdom means.
#Stowaway tins

1 Like

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by bknight: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
born2fuck: Don't let your d*****k be the direction of your life, if you let your d*****k control you, it may land you in trouble. He molested to satisfy his d*******k but his d*******k eventually land in jailed and also contacted HIV to the rest of his body(rest of his life as well). ......learn to control your d*****k and never let your d****k control you

shocked Since when?
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by BirabilPaul(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Kassidy90(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
wisdom-w:
I bet u didn't read the report before you comment
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by icon8: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
owolabifunke14: Sugar pussyy don catch am grin grin grin the drug effect go don clear by now. The woman allowed him to enjoy it while it last. Hiv na small disease? Molester oyo for you. You can now develop it to full AIDS. Congratulations
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by greatwaters: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
You'll all be decieving yourselves if you think i'm gonna comment on this thread.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by owolabifunke14(f): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue
icon8:
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
LWKMD,...na so people fear HIV reach? Matured man who is brave enough to rape a lady fainted on that name....thank God for HIV

1 Like

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Jenticles(f): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congrats to him
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by tintingz(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lolz from the OP
‘She froze and no words were exchanged. He pulled up his shorts and left,’ said Harry Pepper, prosecuting.
the woman sef didn't give any alert, she knows the guy will be the one to cry after...ehyaaa should I call these end time tinz undecided grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Reptyle(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Karma's a biyotch!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy If I where the authorities, I would tell him his test came out positive even if it comes out negative. He deserves the mental torture cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad / Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos / We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.