Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him (21446 Views)

Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's / Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof / ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Billygee2u: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2013
All are MAGA-MAGA,GARA GARA,no de pay
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2013
duwdu:

So you think the main criterion for winning elections at the center in Nigeria is how an incumbent has performed?

I don't think so.

Especially now that the politics of subzones (even below that of the so-called geopolitical zones,) has taken over, and battle lines have been drawn, President Jonathan and his side, should fear the worst.

In any case, some groups have shown, more than others, that they're more adept at forging winning alliances. This is as opposed to chest beating.

Besides, the real impact of the beneficial aspects of the privatisation of the electric power sector will not be felt until way after 2015, by my humble estimate. And that is assuming the commitment to make the laudable project work, gets even more intense going forward.

All this noise that electric power supply is "improving" across the nation, is just that - propaganda...at least to most of us in the real world, with our feet on the ground.

I live in Lekki.

Remember, that as things stand, the official estimate is that the country needs about 45,000MW to attain a stable power supply state? That we're currently generating less than 3,000 of that at peak? That most of that is via dilapidated equipment, transmission lines, and other aspects of required infrastructure?

Put together, those expecting to make political capital out of this project - particularly before a date as soon as 2015 - are probably just over-reaching. They may end up putting their own back against the wall.

P34c3

My friend stop rambling like a hyena. Do you know the difference between generation from national grid and from private source?

By the time privatisation is complete you would see private companies selling power to make profit and add to the overall generation capacity.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2013
gleaf: First they tried pressurising him not to take over from Yar Adua and it failed , they bought over Boko boys and its failing woefully now they wwant to break PDP knowing fully well that if they break PDP Nigeria will go down!!!,Lets keep watching as these power drunk Northerners exhibit their NAMALISTIC tendencies , as for GEJ he will complete his EIGHT YEARS TENURE!! and if they impose themselves on us again then ..... TO YOUR TENT OH......

My guy this is the right time for the agitation of SS/SE as a country, we all need to start sensitizing everyone.We do not have any problem with the gang-up against Mr President,but let it be said on the roof top and on the mountain that no Northerner will rule over the SS/SE territory if Mr President is forced out.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Billygee2u: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2013
ATIKU,Remains a rebellious,looser and cast-out ( LUCIFER ),till he will Beg OBJ, to cancel the course he laid on him.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by kb83(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2013
Here is an easy and convenient way of makin cul cash all by just a single click believe its real http://MegaStoon.com/?share=15211
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Katier00(f): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Disrespect? Why did the Governor refused to stand by President Jonathan's side? Maybe it was because Jonathan has a very bad body odour! grin grin
was ur comment really necessary, sometimes my friend slience is nt weakness bt golden, jus read u must nt coment
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2013
I watched the video clip of the speech by Anenih. I pitied Jonathan at that moment. the way he looked and stood like someone who was miserable and worn out. So so sad! cry
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by boladez(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2013
Katier00 :
was ur comment really necessary, sometimes my friend slience is nt weakness bt golden, jus read u must nt coment

Yes indeed, it is a personal insult to the President and not one of the issues being discussed. He might not have the competence to move the country forward but we should respect his person and office because he won the elections of 2011.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by dollarlander: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Kairoseki77: 1. GEJ will never win the PDP primary
2. His general election chances are now irrelevant, he won't make it that far!
3. All effective leadership and governance from the FG is DEAD until 2015.
3a. People from GEJ's camp will be stealing to secure their retirement.
3b. People from the "NEW PDP" camp will be stealing to fund their faction and to pay bribes to secure their power
3c. GEJ himself will be stealing like mad to try to buy back his chances of winning the primary.

4. At the end if the day, it is up to the State Governments to carry out development from now until 2015.

God help us!

To think that you are 36 years of age lends credence to Babangida's assertion that Nigerian youths are brainless.

And some people are even liking your post. SMH!

What part of this post makes you to refer him as brainless. If you are the one inside your profile's picture, I worry not at what to say who you are because your pix is enough to tell the NLder the kind of person you are. I think there is a brain parasite in your head.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Ess: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2013
gleaf: [b][/b]

the mess you mean is the situation whereby mere Governors talk to the president like a kid , cos he is not vindictive like Obj or military HOS!, the mess you are talking about is trying to fix Nigeria that was broken by these bigots that is bombing the whole north and still wants to rule us. HABA!!!, FIRST ASK YOUR SELF why all these desperation by ATIKU AND nORTHERN GOVS, why are they so much saddened by the situation of the entire country more than their broken states up north,... the answer is simple GREED AND POWER !!!

Yes Nigeria is bigger than any ethnic groupp or individual!! but they are (northern govs) telling us that they can do whatever they want anytime anywhere, thats why they are bent on taking over power after destroying this country for close to fourty years of ruling us!! Am not from Niger delta , am not an ethnic bigot!!!

You are not just an ethnic bigot but a stinking fool!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by deeptesting(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2013
Akshow: I want to believe we are all entitled to our opinion. What he did was air his opinion which u don't have too accept. Whining like a sour widow over an intelligent analysis of d obvious makes u d fuuuuulll at what ever age u are. Cos aside being condescending, I dint see any intelligent argument u offered. @topic, this is d beginning of d end of pdp in Nigeria. It shows God is not sleeping and he is indeed hearing d prayers of d masses over a wasteful govt since 1999. A change of scene is what we need. If woman never try two husband she no go know d one wey sweet pass. Let's give anoda party a chance n see. We need to stop dis pdp is unbeatable and invincible shait.

You think our problems will be automatically solved by merely changing the baton of power from one political party to the other? Our problems are more than moving from one political party to the other dominated by the same clueless and sit tight political cretins...
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by roxell120(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77: 1. GEJ will never win the PDP primary
3b. People from the "NEW PDP" camp will be stealing to fund their faction and to pay bribes to secure their power
3c. GEJ himself will be stealing like mad to try to buy back his chances of winning the primary.

4. At the end of the day, it is up to the State Governments to carry out development from now until 2015.

God help us!
ur post is like robbing peter to pay Paul. u must be an apc promoter.what makes that tribalistic party different? u may nt ve mentioned it bt I know where ure coming frm.im nt in support of any party yet cos im disappointed in all for now.maybe their featured candidates will be my area of focus.for me apc, pdp, pdm, have little or no difference.selfishness is a common factor in all.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by roxell120(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2013

4. At the end of the day, it is up to the State Governments to carry out development from now until 2015.

God help us!
ur post is like robbing peter to pay Paul. u must be an apc promoter.what makes that tribalistic party different? u may nt ve mentioned it bt I know where ure coming frm.im nt in support of any party yet cos im disappointed in all for now.maybe their featured candidates will be my area of focus.for me apc, pdp, pdm, have little or no difference.selfishness is a common factor in all.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by drkunle: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2013
lol
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by roxell120(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Ocealy(f): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Disrespect? Why did the Governor refused to stand by President Jonathan's side? Maybe it was because Jonathan has a very bad body odour! grin grin
haba lipsrsealed
haba
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Gbawe: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2013
adanny01: What is making GEJ's supporters hostile to reasonable arguments? Second comment had no argument but just insult. Wow, even the Buhari supporters that killed and burnt properties were'nt this hostile. I wonder what will happen when GEJ eventually loses the election.

I still wonder why someone so myopic will sit in his village in the south south and think his benefactor has millions of supporters in the North west.

Consolation for GEJ's supporters - No one can categorically claim he will not walk back to Aso villa but so many conspicuous events have transpired that makes his chances hazy, which he should not continue to ignore. The threat to his success are real, the sooner he realises the better his chances are.

GEJ should not be decieved that 7 Governors are irrelevant to his chances. If those Governors donot take away the entire votes of their states, they will certainly take half. With 7 governors that translates to an entire geographical zone or more. Who should ignore that? This does not include those who were never for him and those the opposition will wrestle for assuming they have a credible candidate. Not a single vote for GEJ is dispensable right now!

Feel free to insult me!

Well-said. Shame fans of GEJ are too uncouth to see the logic in your post. GEJ, with opportunists like Tukur and Anenih being his "main men", has no chance of gaining the ticket of a strong and united PDP. Fans of GEJ are too unreasonable to understand that those fighting him are the same politicians he made pledges to and has now undermined with treachery and deceit.

Are these folks simply supposed to forget their personal ambition they thought they would be in a better position to actualise currently by accepting the sucker punch of GEJ and queueing slavishly and impotently behind him without a fight?

These are the same sort of people using terrorism to butcher Nigerians because of a Party zoning arrangement. What will they then do when GEJ has reneged on a personal pledge that made many of them, in defiance of serious backlash at home, to work for GEJ's 2011 win? Nigerians, including the very sentimental, should get real. GEJ has boxed himself into the sort of corner that ensures only unprincipled mercenaries like Anenih and Tukur remain behind him. Our politicians have their own self-preservation rules GEJ has callously gone against when no one should breach such. Laughable how some think the office of President makes GEJ omnipotent when his action is one resented by even the most treacherous politician who still minimally understand the notion of "honour amongst thieves". Let GEJ spend all Nigeria's wealth on hirelings from every region like Fasehun, Asari Dokubo, Anenih, Tukur et al. He is only postponing the inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by PStacks(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Sunny_bobo: To think that you are 36 years of age lends credence to Babangida's assertion that Nigerian youths are brainless.

What gives you the right to attack the other guys opinion? Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, that is what he feels and that is how he perceives it, you should state your own opinion for others to see and not to attack someone's else opinion.
The fact that people are "liking" his opinion is proof enough for you to know the guy was on track, y attack the guy if not that you are forming the holier than thou attitude, or probably you think you are better than the guy and his contributions..
I strongly rebuke you for attacking such a geniune contribution on this forum, we are not mediocre minds here like you want it to appear..

Back to the Topic jare... UP Kwankwasawa...

Allaha eh Raya mana Kwankwaso..

What you won't take u won't take it..
When they were busy messing everything up they didn't know they would need other people some day, now they've messed it all up and need people to pack their poo for them, Kwankwaso is definately not one of the ass-lickers and I'm happy he has distanced himself.

Thy are looking for cosmetic approach so the press would carry it that Kwankwaso and GEJ have agreed and pallied up..

No cosmetic approach, ooo! Everybody must reap what they sow, no such thing as a free lunch nowhere. Life is Action-Reaction, Give and Take.

A house divided against itself can not stand, PDP has divided itself and 2015 is seriously shaking now they want to do fire brigade cosmetic approach till 2015 and continue the decadence.. If e go scatter, make e kuku scatter now..

Nice one Governor Kwankwaso.. Thumbs up for you. Allah eh Bia bukata. Amin amin.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sunny_bobo: To think that you are 36 years of age lends credence to Babangida's assertion that Nigerian youths are brainless.

Its u and ur fathers house that are brainless, so brianless are u that a so corrupt fellow talk who may nt have done well in school, but due to corruption is a governor or ist IBB, U then use such sucm celebrated here in nigeria to generalize D nigerian youth. U must be sick, i wonder wht is ur foolish point, u didnt even show D correct to anything wrong that he said. But u really dont knw u are D brainless fellow here? It will do no good telling u, becus thats ur future. Wht development is in Syria as there is power struggle? So it is nw in nigeria, as all GEJ is concerned is abt wining ppl to his side and though u knw hw corrupt this nation,but u are so brianless u wont see that dis ppl rule(command) things with money. Can u send me to go and beg a big man or kill without enough money 4 such worth. TWERP
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Who said I am 36?
i wonder who this fellow is? He may be paid to discourage ppl who comment against corruption. U have them everywhere, once u are discussing anything corruption or neglect of duty of past leader of present leader, they will just come and attack u and praise that corrupt leader till u wonder why ppl in nigeria serve other for their pockets. Even if u cant see any meaninful thing done by that leader, they will so such that u just get fustrated ever talking against corruption again.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by dad007(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sunny_bobo: This is what you get when contraceptives fail
Are you just in a habit of insulting pipo whom you dont agree to their comment?or you are just orinally stuuuuupid.,

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by ukemilia(f): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wether pdp,Apc,pdm.Odm wot ever party dey can tink of,are this new party going to make nig better.Are dey not the same face that has bin ruling nig for so long yet no improvement.Even if dey like let dem have God's own party(GOP)as far as they are d same old faces being seen all d time,noting has change either.It is only by God's intervention dat nig will b transformed,once anybody steps in in dat sit,d dancing tune will change authomatically.God save ur pple.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44: Tis kairoseki77 dude is so stupid and totally brainless!! What in the present situation of things lends credence to the claim that GEJ cannot win the 2015 elections? Whatz the essence of a faction not recognised by INEC?
I believe let a leader really work and see wether anybdy will need to think twice wether to vote 4 him or another. Atiku is just wasting time, who will fellow him, was he nt D vice to OBJ who stole hell? If Obj took 100, atiku should have taken up to 90. Then who will follow such thief, electorate may still be confused because there is no proper demacation btwn past administration and present, in terms of achievement, poverty alleviation e.t.c. Let GEJ work, and u will see D whole populace stand behind him and then whn D elite polithiefcian will sees this and they will knw they have little chance to sway D ppl to their side. Like hw Oshiomole did in his first tenure whn it was his second time he got maximum support. But nw he doesnt work again, but banning.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by IYANGBALI: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
God is beginning to answer our prayers,by 2015,God would scatter them all,the umblella party go baje patapata. Awon olosi alakori,ka da fun gbogbo yin lai. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Sagamite(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
IYA NGBALI: God is beginning to answer our prayers,by 2015,God would scatter them all,the umblella party go baje patapata. Awon olosi alakori,ka da fun gbogbo yin lai. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ami, ami, ami, loruko Jesu! cheesy
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tusky44:

You have just spoken like a true onibanje. Very vocal and senseless yet all the wives (prevalent in southwest) of the foolish onibanje would tremble at his loud mouth.

Just wait until the private power companies start giving us light and all average Nigerian happy to retain GEJ. Your type may be forced to drink dangerous tea or better still eat otapims. That way we have one less buffoonery to deal with.
...and you talking, u should hv known the difference btw govt project and private sector u even called it...u shld knw dat we expect govt to be doing their own project and stop waiting to claim the glory of d project dat dey could nt fulfill
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Technocracy: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Your analysis sounds so unrealistic and lopsided,just few Governors that walked out home come would that make GEJ Lose the ticked when he controls SE,SS,SW,NC,NW so be sensible

God help us!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by jude33084(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2013

He have the right to express opinion on the subject matter angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by mapet: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
@ Sunny Bobo,

I believe the first rule of thumb for "knowing" who is brainless or otherwise lies in a show of a demonstrable capacity of basic reasoning. Ironically you clearly breached that with the quality of your retort. Could it be due to having the wrong or no clue of Kairoseki77 analysis in the first place or you simply have no capacity to afford a brain

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Gbawe: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Gbawe: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
P.Stacks:

What gives you the right to attack the other guys opinion? Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, that is what he feels and that is how he perceives it, you should state your own opinion for others to see and not to attack someone's else opinion.
The fact that people are "liking" his opinion is proof enough for you to know the guy was on track, y attack the guy if not that you are forming the holier than thou attitude, or probably you think you are better than the guy and his contributions..
I strongly rebuke you for attacking such a geniune contribution on this forum, we are not mediocre minds here like you want it to appear..

Back to the Topic jare... UP Kwankwasawa...

Allaha eh Raya mana Kwankwaso..

What you won't take u won't take it..
When they were busy messing everything up they didn't know they would need other people some day, now they've messed it all up and need people to pack their poo for them, Kwankwaso is definately not one of the ass-lickers and I'm happy he has distanced himself.

Thy are looking for cosmetic approach so the press would carry it that Kwankwaso and GEJ have agreed and pallied up..

No cosmetic approach, ooo! Everybody must reap what they sow, no such thing as a free lunch nowhere. Life is Action-Reaction, Give and Take.

A house divided against itself can not stand, PDP has divided itself and 2015 is seriously shaking now they want to do fire brigade cosmetic approach till 2015 and continue the decadence.. If e go scatter, make e kuku scatter now..

Nice one Governor Kwankwaso.. Thumbs up for you. Allah eh Bia bukata. Amin amin.

Well-said. I have said it before, many times, that the 'fightback' against GEJ will come. Many of these guys got their hands 'bloody' for GEJ not because they love or ever loved him. They did what they did, at serious personal risk in some cases, to be in a position they assumed they would be in today with an incumbent putting them at ease by pledging he will not run in 3015. These guys all went to fight for GEJ in 2011 Because they thought their path to the PDP ticket will be made easier with an incumbent President who is not in the race.

After doing all that, GEJ then stabs everyone in the back. Not only has he reneged on his pledge but he has denied it publicly to make a fool of the many, including OBJ et al, who has taken the President to task for his treachery and lack of honour. To make matters worse, GEJ began listening to sycophants to view himself omnipotent and above everyone. Ruthlessly' team GEJ made enemies of everyone with very dictatorial and rancour-inducing 'palace coups' everywhere to actualise an ambition built on treachery. !6 is greater than 19 and 5 is greater than two dozens et al.

Such thoughtless antics are enough to unite many in the justified effort to make sure GEJ, after his machinations and bullying, is left with a worthless shell of a Party that will not even be able to win an LG election. These guys know they have the number and sagacity to succeed because they feel their cause is "just". Their cause is one many stakeholders themselves, not you and I, will support because of the overarching desire to see a 'rogue'bully, willing to destroy everything to include what he has profited from, brought to book. In short the determination to ensure GEJ does not get away with treachery is very personal and strong for many, many, many,many political stakeholders.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by nkemKalu: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Musa Kwankwoso shouldn't forget his source: he is an Igbo man whose name is originally "Nwankwo". He should have respected the President, knowing full GEJ has upgraded Enugu Airport to international standard, wants to build the Second Niger Bridge, etc.
............IHE AFATARA NA EZE ANAGHI EJU AFO.............UPGRADING AN AIRPORT IS NOT A FUCKING BIG DEAL FOR ME AS AN IGBO MAN TO SELL MY BIRTHRIGHT TO AN OTUOKE FISHERMAN. JONATHAN SHOULD GO TO HELL. HE IS NOT AN IGBO MAN AND WILL NEVER BE AN IGBO MAN. IF I SHOULD BORROW THE LANGUAGE OF THE LATE IKEMBA OF NNEWI....'ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO REPRESENT IGBO INTEREST MUST BE A FULL BLOODED IGBO MAN'....NOT FAKE ONE....MY PAPA-PAPA-PAPA IS FROM NNOBI OR OWERRI DOES NOT MAKE U AN IGBO MAN, RATHER U ARE AN ADULTRATED IGBO MAN AND THAT IS WHAT JONATHAN IS. FULL...STOP. ALL U THIS FAKE IGBO PEOPLE COMING TO NAIRA -LAND TO SING THE PRAISES OF JONATHAN ARE ALSO LIKE HIM...... F A K E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS / Supreme Court Ruling: ”we Will Resist Ayade’s Removal” – Cross River Youths / Defection: Federal Lawmaker, Ogbe, 2000 Others Dump APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.