Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,326 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him (21443 Views)

Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's / Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof / ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Demdem(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2013
Retardeen is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2013
Akshow: I want to believe we are all entitled to our opinion. What he did was air his opinion which u don't have too accept. Whining like a sour widow over an intelligent analysis of d obvious makes u d fuuuuulll at what ever age u are. Cos aside being condescending, I dint see any intelligent argument u offered. @topic, this is d beginning of d end of pdp in Nigeria. It shows God is not sleeping and he is indeed hearing d prayers of d masses over a wasteful govt since 1999. A change of scene is what we need. If woman never try two husband she no go know d one wey sweet pass. Let's give anoda party a chance n see. We need to stop dis pdp is unbeatable and invincible shait.
This is what you get when contraceptives fail
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2013
omenka:
Imagine the garbage u just spit yet you call some1 else 'brainless'. Does inec need to 'recognize' anyone for them to work for or against any politician? What a dolt!

@post: it is only in the south south the president and his sheppo order people and flex their muscle. His popularity begins and ends in his village.

So how can they affect his elections @ the PDP presidential primaries when their faction is not recognised by INEC?

You guys have refused to learn from the offa lg election.Elections are not won by propaganda.APC e- warriors on nairaland declared victory and were already jubilating before the electoral body came to announce the authentic results!! Why didn't Liar Mohammed with his 'influence' not come in handy with his so called popularity!! You APC folks are just noise makers
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by teskyg: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2013
OBJ prostrated to Atiku.Today we know where Atiku belongs.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Gbawe2: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2013
Sunny_bobo: To think that you are 36 years if age lends credence to Babangida's assertion that Nigerian youths are brainless.

And some people are even liking your post. SMH!

chukwudi44: Tis kairoseki77 dude is so stupid and totally brainless!! What in the present situation of things lends credence to the claim that GEJ cannot win the 2015 elections? Whatz the essence of a faction not recognised by INEC?

All the hypocritical fans of GEJ will see nothing wrong with the uncouth and unwarranted attack against a poster whose only crime is to say what the 'agbero' fans of GEJ do not like to hear about the fading hopes of a President they worship slavishly and claim can walk on water and will simply stroll back to Aso Rock in 2015. When others then retaliate with similar language, crybaby "ebele online militia" will begin their pathetic whinging.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Lordave: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2013
Governor Kwankwasco or whatever is just 1 out of millions of GentlEJ's followers and if he stupidly refuses to stand by our dear president does not mean that I and other millions of GEJ's loyalists are tired of standing.

Wherever the polity drives us to, we say FRESHAIR till 2019 is over.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by lacosanostra: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2013
every idiot is now called progressive,am not a fan of GEJ,bt 4 me dogs should not eat dogs nd there should be respect among thieves this is d opposite of what Atiku nd co,APC are doing,they are all one nd same,4 yrs they are d same ones in d political space
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Urine: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2013
Sunny_bobo: To think that you are 36 years of age lends credence to Babangida's assertion that Nigerian youths are brainless.

Seriously?
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Eneze1(f): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

So how can they affect his elections @ the PDP presidential primaries when their faction is not recognised by INEC?

You guys have refused to learn from the offa lg election.Elections are not won by propaganda.APC e- warriors on nairaland declared victory and were already jubilating before the electoral body came to announce the authentic results!! Why didn't Liar Mohammed with his 'influence' not come in handy with his so called popularity!! You APC folks are just noise makers

so if someone is against PDP that automatically makes that person an APC dude that brain was given to you for reasoning pls use it

4 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2013
I'm not a big fan of GEJ but I think he's the calmest president we've ever had. I can't think of any other former president that people can toy with as they do with him.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Okijajuju1(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe Ahmed Kolawole Goodluck, Please stop listening to Patience Shepopotamus Jonathan and go and apologise to Gov. Rotimi Amaechi.. Your Oga is always your Oga.. #Remember that.

#The gods are wise...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by khamas19: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2013
what kind of persons do we have on nairaland? why would anyone be so abusive?
second comment... and already we have an unwarranted insult... haba!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by 2ndChance: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2013
Factionalizing PDP is the begining of the end of Jonathan's presidency. He dissipated too much energy fighting Amaechi as an individual without looking at the bigger picture.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by phillycute(f): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Musa Kwankwoso shouldn't forget his source: he is an Igbo man whose name is originally "Nwankwo". He should have respected the President, knowing full GEJ has upgraded Enugu Airport to international standard, wants to build the Second Niger Bridge, etc.
live story!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Demdem(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2013
2ndChance: Factionalizing PDP is the begining of the end of Jonathan's presidency. He dissipated too much energy fighting Amaechi without looking at the bigger picture.

That fight itself for no just cause is already consuming him. Amaechi is frying more popular while retardeen, the opposite. When his advisers includes the likes of shepo, Clark, wike, akpabio, Jang etc what else do u expect.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by gleaf: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2013
First they tried pressurising him not to take over from Yar Adua and it failed , they bought over Boko boys and its failing woefully now they wwant to break PDP knowing fully well that if they break PDP Nigeria will go down!!!,Lets keep watching as these power drunk Northerners exhibit their NAMALISTIC tendencies , as for GEJ he will complete his EIGHT YEARS TENURE!! and if they impose themselves on us again then ..... TO YOUR TENT OH......

2 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by 2ndChance: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2013
jammyng: I'm not a big fan of GEJ but I think he's the calmest president we've ever had. I can't think of any other former president that people can toy with as they do with him.
He is not a smart politician, that is why he is being toyed with.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by 2ndChance: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2013
gleaf: First they tried pressurising him not to take over from Yar Adua and it failed , they bought over Boko boys and its failing woefully now they wwant to break PDP knowing fully well that if they break PDP Nigeria will go down!!!,Lets keep watching as these power drunk Northerners exhibit their NAMALISTIC tendencies , as for GEJ he will complete his EIGHT YEARS TENURE!! and if they impose themselves on us again then ..... TO YOUR TENT OH......
Please stop all these unfounded threats that have become the tradmemark of typical Ijaw ethnic bigots. That is what has led GEJ to the mess he is in today. Nigeria is bigger than any ethnic group, tribe or individual.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Ojiofor: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2013
GEJ have become a donkey every aboki wanna ride.It is time to transform to tiger,how can a president be begging a governor to stand beside him and governor have the liver to say lai lai.Whatadisgrace!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by davesndy: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2013
2ndChance:
Please stop all these unfounded threats that have become the tradmemark of typical Ijaw ethnic bigots. That is what has led GEJ to the mess he is in today. Nigeria is bigger than any ethnic group, tribe or individual.
Obviously not bigger than the Hausa-Fulani who think it is their birth right to rule the country. Even though I am not a fan of GEJ and I want him out, I dnt see any different replacement. They are ALL the same!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Policewoman(f): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2013
And what followership does Kwnkwaso command? Bunch of ret@rded rebellious governors and ex political harlots that cannot even win in their own states? GEJ should ignore them and face d good work he has been doing for the nation. Come 2015 he will be voted back as president. Unless of course he declines to run.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by gleaf: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2013
[b][/b]
2ndChance:

the mess you mean is the situation whereby mere Governors talk to the president like a kid , cos he is not vindictive like Obj or military HOS!, the mess you are talking about is trying to fix Nigeria that was broken by these bigots that is bombing the whole north and still wants to rule us. HABA!!!, FIRST ASK YOUR SELF why all these desperation by ATIKU AND nORTHERN GOVS, why are they so much saddened by the situation of the entire country more than their broken states up north,... the answer is simple GREED AND POWER !!!

Yes Nigeria is bigger than any ethnic groupp or individual!! but they are (northern govs) telling us that they can do whatever they want anytime anywhere, thats why they are bent on taking over power after destroying this country for close to fourty years of ruling us!! Am not from Niger delta , am not an ethnic bigot!!!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2013
Policewoman: And what followership does Kwnkwaso command? Bunch of ret@rded rebellious governors and ex political harlots that cannot even win in their own states? GEJ should ignore them and face d good work he has been doing for the nation. Come 2015 he will be voted back as president. Unless of course he declines to run.
I put it to you that you collected the money.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Demdem(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2013
Policewoman: And what followership does Kwnkwaso command? Bunch of ret@rded rebellious governors and ex political harlots that cannot even win in their own states? GEJ should ignore them and face d good work he has been doing for the nation. Come 2015 he will be voted back as president. Unless of course he declines to run.

Exactly. I expect retardeen to ignore and expel them all including their corraborators in senate and house. grin
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Reptyle(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44: Tis kairoseki77 dude is so stupid and totally brainless!! What in the present situation of things lends credence to the claim that GEJ cannot win the 2015 elections? Whatz the essence of a faction not recognised by INEC?

If the renegade faction was as irrelevant as you try to make them sound, why is the President's faction making overtures of peace to them?

You just wait until the primaries and then you will understand the essence of this faction of PDP not recognized by INEC. That is if the President's fence mending mission fails of course.

This President has made more enemies within his party than he has outside it. I do not think I have ever seen a more politically naive politician. At this rate, I hope he wont be forced to accept APC's offer to join their party grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by adanny01(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2013
What is making GEJ's supporters hostile to reasonable arguments? Second comment had no argument but just insult. Wow, even the Buhari supporters that killed and burnt properties were'nt this hostile. I wonder what will happen when GEJ eventually loses the election.

I still wonder why someone so myopic will sit in his village in the south south and think his benefactor has millions of supporters in the North west.

Consolation for GEJ's supporters - No one can categorically claim he will not walk back to Aso villa but so many conspicuous events have transpired that makes his chances hazy, which he should not continue to ignore. The threat to his success are real, the sooner he realises the better his chances are.

GEJ should not be decieved that 7 Governors are irrelevant to his chances. If those Governors donot take away the entire votes of their states, they will certainly take half. With 7 governors that translates to an entire geographical zone or more. Who should ignore that? This does not include those who were never for him and those the opposition will wrestle for assuming they have a credible candidate. Not a single vote for GEJ is dispensable right now!

Feel free to insult me!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Chigorkizz(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2013
Tins baburu.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Reptyle(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2013

If the present situation in the PDP continues till the primaries, the President will be spared the headache of deciding whether to run or not...he will NOT get the party's ticket.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Boss13: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2013
First and foremost, PDP and it's power zoning is a huge disadvantage to Nigeria's development. I believe it is mediocre and lack competitiveness. Why can't a huge party look within and appoint a credible leader based on credible achievements.

I hope that the electoral processes are still credible. So that who ever emerges to be Nigeria's president come 2015 will eventually be selected by Nigerians and not imposed on Nigerians.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by duwdu: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2013
Tusky44:

You have just spoken like a true onibanje. Very vocal and senseless yet all the wives (prevalent in southwest) of the foolish onibanje would tremble at his loud mouth.

Just wait until the private power companies start giving us light and all average Nigerian happy to retain GEJ. Your type may be forced to drink dangerous tea or better still eat otapims. That way we have one less buffoonery to deal with.

So you think the main criterion for winning elections at the center in Nigeria is how an incumbent has performed?

I don't think so.

Especially now that the politics of subzones (even below that of the so-called geopolitical zones,) has taken over, and battle lines have been drawn, President Jonathan and his side, should fear the worst.

In any case, some groups have shown, more than others, that they're more adept at forging winning alliances. This is as opposed to chest beating.

Besides, the real impact of the beneficial aspects of the privatisation of the electric power sector will not be felt until way after 2015, by my humble estimate. And that is assuming the commitment to make the laudable project work, gets even more intense going forward.

All this noise that electric power supply is "improving" across the nation, is just that - propaganda...at least to most of us in the real world, with our feet on the ground.

I live in Lekki.

Remember, that as things stand, the official estimate is that the country needs about 45,000MW to attain a stable power supply state? That we're currently generating less than 3,000 of that at peak? That most of that is via dilapidated equipment, transmission lines, and other aspects of required infrastructure?

Put together, those expecting to make political capital out of this project - particularly before a date as soon as 2015 - are probably just over-reaching. They may end up putting their own back against the wall.

P34c3
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by kheart(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2013
Na wen corpers go see alert? angryNa wen corpers go see alert?
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Sagamite(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77: 1. GEJ will never win the PDP primary
2. His general election chances are now irrelevant, he won't make it that far!
3. All effective leadership and governance from the FG is DEAD until 2015.
3a. People from GEJ's camp will be stealing to secure their retirement.
3b. People from the "NEW PDP" camp will be stealing to fund their faction and to pay bribes to secure their power
3c. GEJ himself will be stealing like mad to try to buy back his chances of winning the primary.

4. At the end of the day, it is up to the State Governments to carry out development from now until 2015.

God help us!

Beautifully said.

Sunny_bobo: To think that you are 36 years of age lends credence to Babangida's assertion that Nigerian youths are brainless.

You are really one of the fucktards in our youth that should make us worry about the future considering you can criticise someone without highlighting what points you found wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Sits, Suspends Seven PDP Lawmakers / Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu / European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.