Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him (21444 Views)

Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's / Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof / ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by omenka(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

So how can they affect his elections @ the PDP presidential primaries when their faction is not recognised by INEC?

You guys have refused to learn from the offa lg election.Elections are not won by propaganda.APC e- warriors on nairaland declared victory and were already jubilating before the electoral body came to announce the authentic results!! Why didn't Liar Mohammed with his 'influence' not come in handy with his so called popularity!! You APC folks are just noise makers

Young man, pause and think for a second!! Ask yourself: "if they can't influence his election, why is he running from pillar to post trying to make peace with them?"

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Musa Kwankwoso shouldn't forget his source: he is an Igbo man whose name is originally "Nwankwo". He should have respected the President, knowing full GEJ has upgraded Enugu Airport to international standard, wants to build the Second Niger Bridge, etc.

This is the reason you think he has to respect the President?

You are a professional and highly qualified person!

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Disrespect? Why did the Governor refused to stand by President Jonathan's side? Maybe it was because Jonathan has a very bad body odour! grin grin
...or maybe he has a skeleton in his cupboard.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Aedesmuskeeto: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hmmm, it's getting messier by the day...
I guess Gej's days in the office are numbered......

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
If the PDP falls today, it's an indication that GEJ can't handle it. This man has always been said to be incompetent to govern this country, but people without an understanding said he was. If he doesn't have the charisma to lead his party, is it the country he can lead?

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sagamite:

This is the reason you think he has to respect the President?

You are a professional and highly qualified person!
I'm only being sacarstic just as they believe Namadi Sambo's real name is "Nnamdi".

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Sagamite(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I'm only being sacarstic just as they believe Namadi Sambo's real name is "Nnamdi".

Ah, Pele.

My apologies. grin

Retracted! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Reptyle(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
berem: I watched the video clip of the speech by Anenih. I pitied Jonathan at that moment. the way he looked and stood like someone who was miserable and worn out. So so sad! cry

He probably was miserable and worn out. I don't think that gentleman has seen much sleep in the last few days.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Valto(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
0dikwa very risky
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by ShineIt: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77: 1. GEJ will never win the PDP primary
2. His general election chances are now irrelevant, he won't make it that far!
3. All effective leadership and governance from the FG is DEAD until 2015.
3a. People from GEJ's camp will be stealing to secure their retirement.
3b. People from the "NEW PDP" camp will be stealing to fund their faction and to pay bribes to secure their power
3c. GEJ himself will be stealing like mad to try to buy back his chances of winning the primary.

4. At the end of the day, it is up to the State Governments to carry out development from now until 2015.

God help us!

5.ACN Governors stealing and amassing funds to help penniless Buhari realise his ambition to become president.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
The schemings within PDP only shows that the political elite especially from the north do not like Gej cos of his second term ambition, background and the fact the some considers him a political opportunist who shouldnt have been president in the first place hence all the hurdles/insults on his person. Will Atiku and his gang dare try this if a northerner were to be president?

This events re-affirms the fact that this entity called one nigeria only exists in the imagination cos these treacherous group holding our president by the jugular are only after power at the centre and southern leaders that ought to stick with their own are busy pandering to the wishes of selfish feudal lords who believe they own nigeria.

I hope Gej will be able to concentrate on delivering dividends of democracy and allows nigerian masses decide by 2015 via elections.

So sad!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Wsdm: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
babe_online:
...or maybe he has a skeleton in his cupboard.
Yes, a very cunning man. If Kwankwaso had stood by him, the whole headlines would have now been; " The errant GOVERNORS begs GEJ".
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by mars123(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
boladez:

The first part of your post is ignored and the second part is a classic and qualifies for nite of a thousand laughs! grin

I will contact my friend Opa Williams to sign you on immediately. Please can you kindly give a number he can reach you on.

are u serious?
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Wsdm: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Timehin: The schemings within PDP only shows that the political elite especially from the north do not like Gej cos of his second term ambition, background and the fact the some considers him a political opportunist who shouldnt have been president in the first place hence all the hurdles/insults on his person. Will Atiku and his gang dare try this if a northerner were to be president?

This events re-affirms the fact that this entity called one nigeria only exists in the imagination cos these treacherous group holding our president by the jugular are only after power at the centre and southern leaders that ought to stick with their own are busy pandering to the wishes of selfish feudal lords who believe they own nigeria.

I hope Gej will be able to concentrate on delivering dividends of democracy and allows nigerian masses decide by 2015 via elections.

So sad!
Your statement is very coherent and laddenend with emotions. But mind you that GEJ'S opposition is not only from the North. In fact, if the incumbent factor is removed from him and the presidency is to be zoned to South-South, he may not even be considered among the first 100 people.
GEJ had an agreement with them which made them to disgrace Atiku their own in 2011 PDP primary election and went further to also disgrace Buhari in the general election. All these while no body was shouting betrayal or bigotry.
To the masses, GEJ failed in all his electioneerring promises and did the worst by removing fuel subsidy on new year day an issue he didn't mention through out his campaign.
Oil theft is at its maximum even after giving his kinsmen ( a former militant) the contract to secure it.
Aritsejafor the CAN president talks any how to any one he feels is not with GEJ.
His kinsmen are promising brimstone if he is not reelected.
These and many more.
How will you feel if are in the opposite camp?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by kunleee(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
ba7man: When a large and powerful system is to be destroyed, its always from within.

Good example, Roman Empire.
the once Great Roman Empire. I read how they corrupted the world,this is how coming generations will also remember the once Great PeeDeePee.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by MostIncredibleDFirst: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by bolayei: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Back in the day our youths were very active but these old men destroy us little by little until it got to this, we always have reasons to fear, all of these names no suppose to dey heard anymore. These men are meant to be retired abi dem dey wait till revolution happen and dem kill all of them? Let them wait till the powers that sponsored libya, egypt e.t.c get the right Nigerians to sponsor and see what happens
Standing5: This reminds me of young millitary officers and their superiors in the build up to the first divorce attempt.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by IGBOSON1: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
2ndChance:
Please stop all these unfounded threats that have become the tradmemark of typical Ijaw ethnic bigots. That is what has led GEJ to the mess he is in today. Nigeria is bigger than any ethnic group, tribe or individual.

^^^On the contrary; i think those you choose to call 'Ijaw ethnic bigots' had an idea....a premonition that these 'owners' of Nigeria would get increasingly desperate as 2015 approaches and decided to leave no one in doubt as to where they stand and that they wouldn't sit by and allow their kinsman to be bullied out of Aso Rock by the 'owners' of Nigeria in conjunction with their southern helpers!

Niger Deltans, Ojukwu greets you all GOOD MORNING! That man was a genius......what he foresaw more than 4 decades ago is what some of us are just waking up to today; yet some of us would rather listen to some busybody outsider scum that want to cause strife and division amongst the ethnicities that inhabit the old Eastern Region for their own selfish benefit! Just Imagine if today Ndigbo were not solidly behind GEJ.....how these people would eat him alive!

The whole sordid affair stinks!

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by pastorprosper(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sunny_bobo: To think that you are 36 years of age lends credence to Babangida's assertion that Nigerian youths are brainless.

And some people are even liking your post. SMH!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
And you guys think the source of OP story are credible? www.dondumex..com/2013/09/wahala-dey-kano-state-governor.html
www.saharareporters.com/news-page/drama-presidential-villa-kwankwaso-rejects-jonathans-request

Well, SaharaReporters did spice things up a bit here without a doubt grin

In the first picture attached, Rabiu Kwankwaso wags his finger at some other governor, perhaps to express his displeasure at a remark or action.

What is clear in the second one is that our President did lean across to grab Rabiu Kwankwaso, as you will do when you beckon someone to come over, only for the later to move away. Is it safe to conclude that SR's interpretation is the correct one - who knows?

Where there should be no ambiguity to the eagle-eyed is that Jonathan appears crestfallen in the video folks presented below. There are dark days ahead folks. Shitz is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ5aaSoG-i0

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wsdm:
Your statement is very coherent and laddenend with emotions. But mind you that GEJ'S opposition is not only from the North. In fact, if the incumbent factor is removed from him and the presidency is to be zoned to South-South, he may not even be considered among the first 100 people.
GEJ had an agreement with them which made them to disgrace Atiku their own in 2011 PDP primary election and went further to also disgrace Buhari in the general election. All these while no body was shouting betrayal or bigotry.
To the masses, GEJ failed in all his electioneerring promises and did the worst by removing fuel subsidy on new year day an issue he didn't mention through out his campaign.
Oil theft is at its maximum even after giving his kinsmen ( a former militant) the contract to secure it.
Aritsejafor the CAN president talks any how to any one he feels is not with GEJ.
These and many more.

Agreed he may not be the best candidate but by virtue of events he's the president so why can't they allow him concentrate on his job and is it illegal/crime for him to re-contest? If they insist he had a gentlemans agreement with them, are they more nigerian than millions that voted him to power? If he should accept their so called agreement will that not be a negation of trust on the larger population of which they are a minute?

I do not support hanger-ons cos they will always go beyond genuine reason which is a common phenomenon in naija political space and that is why av said before that Gejs aides/handlers aint seasoned in the GAME of POWER and STRATEGY hence most of the crisis he's experiencing now.

The truth is that anti-Gej proponents either within or outside PDP do not have genuine interests of nigerians at heart, they are only after their personal selfish interests and their demands have finally put a seal to who they truly are!

Am not pro- any party but I felt saddened watching tv yesterday and seeing our president looking so dejected and betrayed by governors/politicians that ought to support him to make this country better inrespective of party affiliations or interests. And unfortunately most people do not realise what is at stake.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by clint77ng: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
NL is promoting insults against the president and CinC. All these insults from the west and the north is getting out of hand. Remember, u dont insult God's anointed. If some people try to forcifully change Gods plan for Naija, he may decide to blow up this nation. God never made u majority to intimidate minority. GEJ is the only Naija leader that is working in all the six zones at the same time. R we scared of performers in this country? Is it performance or tribe that gives a second term? 2015 is too far for our breakup.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by ssii: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Reading through all the posts and comments since saturday, one thing is very clear:
Not only is GEJ on the edge, but his e-warriors on NL seem to be paranoid. The guys are just edgy and fretting.
Hehehe...GEJ is on the hot seat
Some weeks back it was Amaechi
What goes around, comes around.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Wsdm: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Timehin:

Agreed he may not be the best candidate but by virtue of events he's the president so why can't they allow him concentrate on his job and is it illegal/crime for him to re-contest? If they insist he had a gentlemans agreement with them, are they more nigerian than millions that voted him to power? If he should accept their so called agreement will that not be a negation of trust on the larger population of which they are a minute?

I do not support hanger-ons cos they will always go beyond genuine reason which is a common phenomenon in naija political space and that is why av said before that Gejs aides/handlers aint seasoned in the GAME of POWER and STRATEGY hence most of the crisis he's experiencing now.

The truth is that anti-Gej proponents either within or outside PDP do not have genuine interests of nigerians at heart, they are only after their personal selfish interests and their demands have finally put a seal to who they truly are!

Am not pro- any party but I felt saddened watching tv yesterday and seeing our president looking so dejected and betrayed by governors/politicians that ought to support him to make this country better inrespective of party affiliations or interests. And unfortunately most people do not realise what is at stake.

Obassanjo was the first to flaunt a political arrangement with the North but he handled it with maturity made the game different.
You know that respect is reciprocal. GEJ started receiving all these bashing from Nigerians when he started talking any how to our faces;
* I don't give a damn.
* The bulk of the votes i got fro from the North are from the igbos residing there.
* The militants are not the one that Threw the bomb in eagle square, they are my people and i know what they can do.
* Boko Haram have infiltrated my cabinet and latter came out to say they are ghost and he can't dialogue with ghosts.
* He started employing people of questionable characters, Okupe been the worst of them.
A lot of things like that.
This was when the real insults and disrespect started coming in like wild storm.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by adanny01(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
clint77ng: NL is promoting insults against the president and CinC. All these insults from the west and the north is getting out of hand. Remember, u dont insult God's anointed. If some people try to forcifully change Gods plan for Naija, he may decide to blow up this nation. God never made u majority to intimidate minority. GEJ is the only Naija leader that is working in all the six zones at the same time. R we scared of performers in this country? Is it performance or tribe that gives a second term? 2015 is too far for our breakup.

The bolded part appears to me like a threat.

The north had had a large share of leadership and the majority by population of this country. That is not the reason, i believe, for trying to unseat or insulting the person of the President. The north is aggrieved not with the south south but with the person of the president. Reasons for that are the president's own doing.

Subtitute this president with another south south or Ijaw man and there is a higher chance the north will accept. Ofcourse, its not possible.

The north turned their backs on their own for this president's one agreed term. It would been bad to deny the south south man a chance to presidency which they long longed for. It has now become a sit tight scenerio. The south south didnt use threats in 2011, why now?

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Gbawe: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wsdm:
These and many more.

This, for those who do not entertain sentiments and clannish bias to the detriment of reality and commonsense, is what will not happen again whatever GEJ spends to co-opt desperados everywhere. It is only on Nairaland , because many here are not politicians, that Atiku, Tinubu,Buhari et al get called all manners of unsavory names. The fact is that in their own stakeholder group,and amongst themselves, those guys are seen as "honorable" and worth working with whereas GEJ is currently akin to a leper because of his own treachery and dishonorable association with others. Many of us simply do not appreciate what is going on because we never put ourselves in the shoes of others.

Whatever one thinks of Lamido, Aliyu et al , and despite the ungodly names those guys have been called by ungrateful supporters of GEJ, would Jonathan be President today had those guys not gone against their own to begin delivering for GEJ right from the PDP primaries that defeated Atiku andthrough to the general election? What has been the payback these guys have received from GEJ and his clannishly uncouth fans and loutishly sycophantic hirelings? GEJ fans have their own intolerance and bigotry to blame for this. Their derogatory utterance towards all others, as if GEJ is some superman who would never need anyone, would have been similar to the wave of clannish rhetoric spewed by those surrounding GEJ. All this combined to make GEJ 'heady', inconsiderate and careless to the extent he went ahead to alienate those who already had reasons to be legitimately mad at him. Now the Chicken has come home to roost and we see the pensive mood of those faced to confront the hollowness of their braggadocio based on nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Insincer9gerian is busy crying that GEJ is fighting with one hand behind his back while he forgets the times he boasted 'almighty' GEJ will crush all before him en-route to an "easy" 2015 return simply because all others were bullied out of the way to make Anenih "consensus" BOT chairman. Now we hear of "gang up" against GEJ. Was there not a "gang up" against Amaechi with the only utterance from fans of GEJ being words of chastisement for "small" Amaechi who "deserved" all he was getting for standing his ground? Did we not hear, till it became the Nairaland catchphrase, that "you never challenge the President" by braggarts who spoke as if GEJ was someone who could do and undo when the truth is that he is a detested figure who can be dismantled easily because many stakeholders will willingly join any political plot or rebellion against a President who has shown he has no time for the adage "honor amongst thieves"?

Well, fair is fair in life. Let GEJ face his battles same as he treacherously and dictatorially took it to others. When Oyinlola et al were being taken down, with some of us saying it was only a shallow victory, GEJ fans shrieked maniacally while his paid mouthpieces (Okupe, Abati, Maku, Omokri et al) barked at everyone like rabid dogs. Now they play victim. When OBJ stepped down as BOT chairman, we discussed it here and I held the distinct view OBJ was merely getting out of the way for what he knew was coming the way of a man who had drawn the anger of the virtual establishment, good and bad, with 'rogue' treachery. We are seeing it all unfold today. OBJ was a "foolish and impotent old man" back then. A "powerless has been". Well, things change quickly in politics. I think it appears OBJ has exemplified the naivete of team GEJ with how he jumped ship to now reinvent himself as a champion against 'in house' treachery. "The night of the long knives" is upon us.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by sweetgala(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sunny_bobo: To think that you are 36 years of age lends credence to Babangida's assertion that Nigerian youths are brainless.

And some people are even liking your post. SMH!

Leave matter , did he utter any sentence that is beyond the Nigerian imagination or far from our current reality. Abeg parkwell
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Gbawe: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
sweet_gala:

Leave matter , did he utter any sentence that is beyond the Nigerian imagination or far from our current reality. Abeg parkwell

Don't mind him. Read through the thread to see it is clannish fans of GEJ full of intolerant anger and lashing out insultingly and unprovoked against others expressing their views. Now imagine GEJ being surrounded with unreasonable sabre-rattlers and divisive elements, like these nairalanders, in his 'inner circle'. Is it not obvious then how GEJ finds himself in the situation he is in today? When unreasonable people egg on a leader to be as insensible, bullying and as dictatorial as possible then it is the leader, if sensible, who must reject those characters or find himself in the situation GEJ is now in.

I have always argued it is not a coincidence, despite the hollow lie "GEJ is performing", that not even a few Nigerian 'good guys' are behind GEJ. Our President is only supported by mercenaries and the AGIPs (any government in power) who have rendered Nigeria crippled over many decades. Whereas the opposite is the case worldwide i.e the best a society has produced are all usually united in support for political leaders doing the right things and genuinely transforming lives.

The lies, treachery, prejudice and needless animosity towards others now beginning to catch up with 'team GEJ'.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Zaprof(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77: 1. GEJ will never win the PDP primary
2. His general election chances are now irrelevant, he won't make it that far!
3. All effective leadership and governance from the FG is DEAD until 2015.
3a. People from GEJ's camp will be stealing to secure their retirement.
3b. People from the "NEW PDP" camp will be stealing to fund their faction and to pay bribes to secure their power
3c. GEJ himself will be stealing like mad to try to buy back his chances of winning the primary.

4. At the end of the day, it is up to the State Governments to carry out development from now until 2015.

God help us!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Gbawe:

This, for those who do not entertain sentiments and clannish bias to the detriment of reality and commonsense, is what will not happen again whatever GEJ spends to co-opt desperados everywhere. It is only on Nairaland , because many here are not politicians, that Atiku, Tinubu,Buhari et al get called all manners of unsavory names. The fact is that in their own stakeholder group,and amongst themselves, those guys are seen as "honorable" and worth working with whereas GEJ is currently akin to a leper because of his own treachery and dishonorable association with others. Many of us simply do not appreciate what is going on because we never put ourselves in the shoes of others.

Whatever one thinks of Lamido, Aliyu et al , and despite the ungodly names those guys have been called by ungrateful supporters of GEJ, would Jonathan be President today had those guys not gone against their own to begin delivering for GEJ right from the PDP primaries that defeated Atiku andthrough to the general election? What has been the payback these guys have received from GEJ and his clannishly uncouth fans and loutishly sycophantic hirelings? GEJ fans have their own intolerance and bigotry to blame for this. Their derogatory utterance towards all others, as if GEJ is some superman who would never need anyone, would have been similar to the wave of clannish rhetoric spewed by those surrounding GEJ. All this combined to make GEJ 'heady', inconsiderate and careless to the extent he went ahead to alienate those who already had reasons to be legitimately mad at him. Now the Chicken has come home to roost and we see the pensive mood of those faced to confront the hollowness of their braggadocio based on nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Insincer9gerian is busy crying that GEJ is fighting with one hand behind his back while he forgets the times he boasted 'almighty' GEJ will crush all before him en-route to an "easy" 2015 return simply because all others were bullied out of the way to make Anenih "consensus" BOT chairman. Now we hear of "gang up" against GEJ. Was there not a "gang up" against Amaechi with the only utterance from fans of GEJ being words of chastisement for "small" Amaechi who "deserved" all he was getting for standing his ground? Did we not hear, till it became the Nairaland catchphrase, that "you never challenge the President" by braggarts who spoke as if GEJ was someone who could do and undo when the truth is that he is a detested figure who can be dismantled easily because many stakeholders will willingly join any political plot or rebellion against a President who has shown he has no time for the adage "honor amongst thieves"?

Well, fair is fair in life. Let GEJ face his battles same as he treacherously and dictatorially took it to others. When Oyinlola et al were being taken down, with some of us saying it was only a shallow victory, GEJ fans shrieked maniacally while his paid mouthpieces (Okupe, Abati, Maku, Omokri et al) barked at everyone like rabid dogs. Now they play victim. When OBJ stepped down as BOT chairman, we discussed it here and I held the distinct view OBJ was merely getting out of the way for what he knew was coming the way of a man who had drawn the anger of the virtual establishment, good and bad, with 'rogue' treachery. We are seeing it all unfold today. OBJ was a "foolish and impotent old man" back then. A "powerless has been". Well, things change quickly in politics. I think it appears OBJ has exemplified the naivete of team GEJ with how he jumped ship to now reinvent himself as a champion against 'in house' treachery. "The night of the long knives" is upon us.

So because 'there is honor among thieves' then nigerians should keep quiet in order to appease politicians who believed they own the country and dictate to millions because of their selfish ambitions

Agreed Gej may have made mistakes but must i on the basis of that be compelled to vote a northerner or an annointed candidate from certain 'dishonourables' if that aint my desire The soul/future of this country is at stake and we all need to take a stand on the way forward for the betterment of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by AnanseK(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
Akshow: @topic, this is d beginning of d end of pdp in Nigeria. It shows God is not sleeping and he is indeed hearing d prayers of d masses over a wasteful govt since 1999. A change of scene is what we need. If woman never try two husband she no go know d one wey sweet pass. Let's give anoda party a chance n see. We need to stop dis pdp is unbeatable and invincible shait.

An independent and right thinking person. God bless you.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him by IGBOSON1: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

^^^Where did you hear or read this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation / Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" / Lai Mohammed Congratulates Anthony Joshua, FG To Invite Him Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.