Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy (286020 Views)

Curing Leukaemia With HIV: Breakthough On Treatment For Cancer? / Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by omoowhe: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
geekybabe:

Elicorid doesn't work magic for everyone. It all depends on the person's condition and extent of pain. Took it on different occasions many years ago and a few months after the pains were back.

Ulcer or gastritis healing is really about proper diagnosis, healthy eating habits and lifestyle changes. Not just swallowing antibiotics randomly on triple therapy meds like Elicorid.

Been abroad for over 5 years and not one doc has prescribed this triple therapy or any antibiotics for ulcer. The highest they recommend is a strong acid suppressant like esomeprazole, pantoprazole, or lansoprazole for a month or so.

Too many antibiotics is never a good idea.
Please don't discourage people! Like i said this was what cured me, it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't for others! Only God knows what i passed through in the hands of ulcer but now I'm fully recovered and my life has returned to normal! Just shared so others can try, I'm not a doctor neither a pharmacist.........so you can disregard if you don't want it! Thanks all the same
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by iletuntun456: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bro how can I reach you. Have sent you a mail but it's like you did not get it

lukaino:
For all those who have ulcer challenge, i have a simple, natural remedy which cures permanently. This is often overlooked because of its simplicity. This forum is meant for us to share knowledge for free so i'll give it just as my father gave it to me many years ago. Here it is:
Just get shea butter, melt with heat and take a table spoon full twice daily.
For those in Nigeria, there is another way to take it using Eko aka Agidi to touch and eat the melted shea butter.
continue medication until symptoms cease.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Stevelan: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Nice post... You can also discover 60+ medicinal plants and how to use them for health benefits.

https:///925mXg9NCp
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by WhalterGodson: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Can ulcer cause inferterlity
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by babaalagbo1(m): 6:16am On Oct 26, 2021
If you're suffering from short or long term ulcers dm me

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Omo4904: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pls want to kw if ulcer cld cause chestwall and breast pain, i was having body pains I went to hospital doctor prescribed flotac drug, dat trigger the ulcer in me out ever since then I have been having chest pain and my right hand side including d breast, I have gone for breast scan dey did not see anything, but the pain is persistent, just want to kw if is ulcer?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Mayjay20: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2021
adesina1991:
Thanks OP for the mdeications u have listed but I have been battling with mine for the past 8years and what's funny enough is that it comes once a year and that once will be very brutal (like short of breath,fatigue,hearthburn,and at times dizziness) as at last year I was able to laid my hands on one herbal drugs like honey with something in powdery form and also I used palm oil also but I cannot remember what I used with the honey again and that time when I used it I was healed not until this year again and I have tried so many drugs like ulcertret,meprasil,clarithromycin to the extent of buying 9k drugs and I haven't seen any changes up till now .I know honey works for ulcer but I don't really know what to use it with.pls anybody to help ??
I’m having the same symptoms atm. Can I have your contact information please?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Mayjay20: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2021
osile2012:
ok you guys can try this.

I understand that ulcer is like a wound on your stomach walls. Now always have these around.

1, chew flax seeds often if you can find them anywhere, u can get the powdered one or chew the seeds 3 times a day.

2, take a mixture of honey and cinnamon daily

3, also look for black seeds, this will cure the ulcer from the root.

now you can take honey cinnamon black seeds flax seeds everyday. you will notice your stomach walls begin to heal and even when you take stuff like hot pepper, you wont feel the burn anymore.

Thanks for your information. Please how do I take the black seeds?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Mayjay20: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Burger01:

Yeah it does. When I started seeing blood in my stool I freaked out. I lost weight and felt like a piece of paper when walking. Couldn't even have the energy to drive my car. Now am OK. Added weight and don't have that paper feel anymore. I took medications, eat bit by bit, some early morning pressups, fresh fish peppersoup, bokoto soup with Amarula or Irish cream (just can't do without that). But please the peppersoup thing iis at ur own risk o.. The natural remedy I once used was to get unripped pawpaw, cut to pieces, boiled and cover for 3-4 days to make it ferment. I drink that every morning and night... Its well.

Please does ulcer cause body aches and breathing difficulty ?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Mayjay20: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Burger01:

Yeah it does. When I started seeing blood in my stool I freaked out. I lost weight and felt like a piece of paper when walking. Couldn't even have the energy to drive my car. Now am OK. Added weight and don't have that paper feel anymore. I took medications, eat bit by bit, some early morning pressups, fresh fish peppersoup, bokoto soup with Amarula or Irish cream (just can't do without that). But please the peppersoup thing iis at ur own risk o.. The natural remedy I once used was to get unripped pawpaw, cut to pieces, boiled and cover for 3-4 days to make it ferment. I drink that every morning and night... Its well.

Mayjay20:

Thanks for your information. Please how do I take the black seeds?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Mayjay20: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
geekybabe:
Haney2, first take a deep breathe.

Acid reflux /GERD is a different ball game. Its more difficult and scary because all the pain and discomfort is all happening in your chest and attimes you wonder if its your heart. Lol. With your research I'm sure you know now that it is really just Gerd and it can be Nasty.

The approach to managing GERD is different. Because even if you treat it, anytime you eat something that irritates your digestive system and causes acid to flow back up into your oesophagus, you are literally back to discomfort. The palpitations are bad. Spasms. Involuntary muscle reflexes. Back pain. Behind the breast bone. Mid chest. Lol. I know. Just calm down. You cannot even afford to had stress and anxiety to the mix. When i first had palpitations as a result of side effects from nexium, i was scared. I landed in d ER. But palpitations are not harmful. They are discomforting and irritating but not harmful. So dont stress. Jist focus on treating your gerd. The palpitations will go. Taking buscopan attimes helps with the palpitations and spasms.

Dont eat hot meals. Don't eat spicy
Avoid soft drinks and alcohol.
Avoid any kind of oily foods.
Eat soft meals and make sure you really chew your food completely before swallowing. Except for maybe swallow meals with draw soup.

At night, try to elevate your upper body and sleep on your left side. Read it somewhere online and it helps. There is also the dry cough that comes as a result of acid flowing back up into your throat. Be mindful of that and overtime once you identify your trigger foods, you will know how to manage your self. Keep a food diary. Trust me, it helps.

Anxiety and stress makes your stomach acid levels secret more. So just try to relax and not be too anxious. Play music. Meditate. And try not to think about it too much. Overtime you wont even remember the GERD is there.

There's this suspension that works like magic for GERD. Its called sulcrafate. (sold under the brandname Ulsanic). Not sure its in Nigeria, but u can ask around. but my doc recommended it for me and i have it as backup for days when i have flares. It is not an antacid like gestid and co. It actually treats gerd. If you can't find it, use gaviscon to get relief when you have heartburn.

If the unripe plantain solution helps thats fine. I used it years back. Your lifestyle changes are more important than remedies and overtime with adjustments, you'll get better.

Keep well..
please can I have your number cos am also facing the same issue right now
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by muheeb01(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
nadine07:
Pls can ulcer cause infertility?
No it can't but you can cure it traditionally with herbs,very simple and affordable way dm me
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by geekybabe(f): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Omo4904:
Pls want to kw if ulcer cld cause chestwall and breast pain, i was having body pains I went to hospital doctor prescribed flotac drug, dat trigger the ulcer in me out ever since then I have been having chest pain and my right hand side including d breast, I have gone for breast scan dey did not see anything, but the pain is persistent, just want to kw if is ulcer?

Yea. Those symptoms are likely Gastrointestinal reflux disease GERD. It can be induced by ulcers, when acid flows from your stomach up to your esophagus and then irritates your oesophagus and cause pain around your chest region. Symptoms can be worse at night or early in the morning.

And yes, the pain is usually on the right side. I'm not a doc, but start to take note of the foods that make your symptoms worse, then avoid them. Also you might need to treat the GERD with acid suppressant medications to feel some relief over time.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by majormofor(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
geekybabe:

Yea. Those symptoms are likely Gastrointestinal reflux disease GERD. It can be induced by ulcers, when acid flows from your stomach up to your esophagus and then irritates your oesophagus and cause pain around your chest region. Symptoms can be worse at night or early in the morning.

And yes, the pain is usually on the right side. I'm not a doc, but start to take note of the foods that make your symptoms worse, then avoid them. Also you might need to treat the GERD with acid suppressant medications to feel some relief over time.
she shouldn't take any acid suppressant or whatever, it's not too much acid but low acid, start talking 1 spoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water, eat ginger regularly.

The food(poor diet) you have being eating lack nutrient to generate stomach acid, bacteria in guts are growing because of low stomach acid
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by geekybabe(f): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
majormofor:
she shouldn't take any acid suppressant or whatever, it's not too much acid but low acid, start talking 1 spoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water, eat ginger regularly.

The food(poor diet) you have being eating lack nutrient to generate stomach acid, bacteria in guts are growing because of low stomach acid

Ok. Gerd is not something pleasant. Apple cider vinegar cannot solve the problem of gerd. It needs medication. When someone is having pain and heaviness in the chest, natural remedies alone will not solve the problem.

Acid suppressants help to lower the stomach acid levels, so that they dont flow back up the esophagus and that way the gerd can heal faster. After the regular treatment therapy of 6 weeks, acid suppressants can be gradually reduced and stopped.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by majormofor(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
geekybabe:

Ok. Gerd is not something pleasant. Apple cider vinegar cannot solve the problem of gerd. It needs medication. When someone is having pain and heaviness in the chest, natural remedies alone will not solve the problem.

Acid suppressants help to lower the stomach acid levels, so that they dont flow back up the esophagus and that way the gerd can heal faster. After the regular treatment therapy of 6 weeks, acid suppressants can be gradually reduced and stopped.

I am telling you this isn't high stomach acid, ur stomach can't produce high stomach acid. Bad Bacteria are the cause of acid reflux. Change ur diet, take the apple cider and the ginger.

DNT eat 3hrs before sleep. eat healthy

Those Acid Suppressant dnt work after too much use, causing more harm to the body

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Glocee(f): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Omo4904:
It might be ulcer. I experienced such when mine started. I still feel the pain a times
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Burger01(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mayjay20:

Nope..

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Burger01(m): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mayjay20:

Nope
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by muheeb01(m): 6:19am On Nov 11, 2021
nadine07:
Pls can ulcer cause infertility?
No it can't....if you're looking for permanent solution to ulcer dm me 100% effective,this is what I do and know very well....even asthma is curable tradomedically just know what to do or take
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by muheeb01(m): 6:23am On Nov 11, 2021
I TREAT ULCER AND ASTHMA completely with HERBS if you're experiencing any of this please dm me,It will go completely and that blocked lung from asthma,you'll expectorate any bad mucus there with my herb...don't keep quiet,leaf,bark and root are for specific purposes
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by muheeb01(m): 6:24am On Nov 11, 2021
WhalterGodson:
Can ulcer cause inferterlity
no it can't
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by ajebia(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
omoowhe:
Sorry it took so long! This was the drug that did the magic for. It sells at 10-11k or so.might b less tho. Thanks

Am currently on ELICORID now and it works, what you should stay away from is Ulsakit most people react to the tinidazole in it. I almost fainted when i took it.
ELICORID IS THE BEST.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by omoowhe: 5:29am On Nov 22, 2021
ajebia:

Am currently on ELICORID now and it works, what you should stay away from is Ulsakit most people react to the tinidazole in it. I almost fainted when i took it.
ELICORID IS THE BEST.
Glad i could help, mentioned it here and someone rebuked me.... glad it worked for you!!
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Starss: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Babysho:

My brother, I've spent my life savings trying to cure this H Pylori/Ulcer of a thing. I even went to one of the best hospitals in Victoria Island only for them to scam me huge sum and tell me to continue with my omeprazole.
I can't count how many packs and different brands of omeprazole, rabreprazole, clarithromycin I have purchased.

I maintain a very healthy diet because I now know every single one of my triggers. I eat a lot of bananas I even friended the sellers. Oats everywhere. Yogurt full fridge. I'm tired.

Local mixtures? From fermented plantain to pawpaw to amala to cabbage. I'm tired.
I just want to be breath. I can't breath all the time. I have to take deep breathes every 10 seconds. I want to die. I often wake up at midnight sweating like a mad man trying to catch my breath.
I'm weak and I get dizzy after short stroll. I'm young. I use to be so healthy I never use to live like this.
My life is so depressing now and I can't even hangout with my friends anymore. I lie awake at night and pray to God that today's the day.

Hello I am experiencing same thing now, are you better now? How did you get over it. Help please
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Babysho(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Starss:

Hello I am experiencing same thing now, are you better now? How did you get over it. Help please

I am not better and my mind is finally in the worst place. I try to use little things to find happiness and take my mind off it but in the end, it's too hard.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow my brother's travelling so maybe I'll find enough strength to commit suicide.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Starss: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Babysho:

I am not better and my mind is finally in the worst place. I try to use little things to find happiness and take my mind off it but in the end, it's too hard.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow my brother's travelling so maybe I'll find enough strength to commit suicide.

OMG. Please don’t, have you done endoscopy? If you haven’t you should please.

You’re definitely going to get better.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Healthrelatedjo: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ah,this ulcer of a thing has herbal medicine na,you guys shld stop wasting money pls,all this oyinbo drugs will only relieve it for few minutes but herbal medicine will cure it(I mean heal up d inner wound)
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Healthrelatedjo: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ogbe Inu(ulcer)
Ogede nla dudu bi ose fe ki o po si
Bo epo Ara e,re si Inu omi fun ojo meta,
Leyin ojo meta,ro papo ki o to my,otan.
And pls stay away from d following:guava, peppery stew,hot drink, and whatever triggers it.

Ogede dudu is unripe plantain
The one we fry for beans
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by izac82: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
cc: SlayerForever
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by EmyGod(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Babysho:

My brother suicide is the worst, any man who die without giving his life to Jesus is just entering into everlasting torture which is the worst. No matter what you experience on earth it can never be compared staying in hell for one hour. My friend it is only a man who knows not Jesus Christ will give up in life, I am experiencing the same thing but can never give up because I know that Jesus Christ can heal me what I need is to desist from sin and anything that will bring the wrath of God in my life with this alone I am good to face tomorrow no matter what it holds so I will never give up Christ is my final hope.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / Scary Pictures Of Ebola Virus Victims / 8 Steps To Grow Your Edges Back Within 2 Months!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.