Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy (286424 Views)

Curing Leukaemia With HIV: Breakthough On Treatment For Cancer? / Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by olasco18(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
shinet:
Good evening.. Am so grateful for this post. Please I want to confirm something. Already went for ulcer test and hpylori was positive. I don't have burning sensation in my stomach before, I eat anything I like before, only that when I stay hungry or do some hard works I feel THAT AM NOT BREATHING VERY WELL(MY NOSE WILL FEEL THEIR IS MUCUS BUT I CANT BLOW THEM OUT). Can this also be a symptom of ulcer?.... Have gone through different tests... Only hpylori they see.. .. Has anyone experienced such?

Months ago I started having this burning sensation in my stomach. It's not friendly oooo. As I type I don't take spicy foods oranges , pineapple, beans and the rest mentioned earlier. Have taken all those medicines as well... Am currently on herbal and it's kind of working. And currently observing foods that triggers it.... Pray it works completely by the special grace of God. And I also pray for perfect healing for those experiencing ulcer in Jesus Christ Name. Amen.

How are u feeling now
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by MyChoice1: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
I have gone through the contributions, may God heal everyone in Jesus name amen.

I'll also suggest that one can add Vit. B2 tablets. It's very cheap drug with great efficacy in healing digestive tract wounds. #50 worth can be upto 20 tablets. I do take one tablet daily, I lick it and swallow with my saliva preferably on empty stomach. I noticed it's efficacy when I once had wound on my tongue, I did place it on the wound and the healing was dramatic!
Again there is no fear of overdose since excess of it passes through urine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/51966-vitamin-b2-riboflavin.html
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by eddyme(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
This ulcer is a devilish something, treated and spend lots of money on drugs but nothing! Still feeling the pain like crazy!
I want to ask if anybody in Benin that knows the name of that leave started here, have look for it and couldn't find it yet!
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Daum: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please I want to know if I am the only one who always feels sick. Like fever every time because of ulcer.

Am tired of taking drugs. Infact mine seems to have worsened this year as I have visited the hospital more this year than in my entire life.

I don tire

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by slim147(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Daum:
Please I want to know if I am the only one who always feels sick. Like fever every time because of ulcer.

Am tired of taking drugs. Infact mine seems to have worsened this year as I have visited the hospital more this year than in my entire life.

I don tire

Not only you ooo
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by slim147(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2020
How is everyone feeling now? Is there any changes ? I just bought a herbal mixture which I will start taking tomorrow , I saw a lot of testimony about it and hope it works for me too in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Yaronkirki: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
slim147:
How is everyone feeling now? Is there any changes ? I just bought a herbal mixture which I will start taking tomorrow , I saw a lot of testimony about it and hope it works for me too in Jesus Name. Amen

How are u feeling now
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Babysho(m): 4:49am On Feb 04, 2021
azubaby:

Thanks for all the response. I love the way you have been active on the thread. I have read everything from page 1-13. I have been suffering from this thing since last year. I did endoscopy and they said its active gastritis. Please I wish to know, is it worst or lesser than ulcer?

Another thing is about tomatoes stew. is it OK to eat. I don't fry it that much

I have tried to identify some of my trigger like garri lemon orange etc it's really difficult not eating it as garri is one of our major food

I did the plantain stuff today n Will start drinking it in 48hours. Another question is pls can I be taking the cabbage juice n the unripe plantain water together because I bought both items and want to face this thing squarely by God's grace

Thanks for ur time

Hi I know it's been a long time but I just wanted to know if it worked for you? Or if any other things worked for you..
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Babysho(m): 5:07am On Feb 04, 2021
olasco18:

Exactly this is what am going through.and it does last for few minutes.and when ever am bUsy may be watching films I don't feel it

Haha let me guess, it has escalated and you can't breath well all the time now. I am having same issue going on 2 years now. I'm praying one day I'll just die in my sleep so I can finally find peace.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Babysho(m): 5:13am On Feb 04, 2021
Machini:

Thanks geekybabe.. Yes I'm aware of the effects as my Doctor also warned me...reason she gave me just a tablet cut into 4.

Please what what's the medicine?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Machini(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2021
Babysho:

Please what what's the medicine?
I didn't get the name, but it's an anxiety med.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Yaronkirki: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Haney2:
@geekybabe thank you for the writeup and thanks to every other person who has written here...

I have had GERD for a very long time and what happens is heartburn but not often. Then sometimes when am very hungry or stressed, I have shortness of breath. I was diagnosed of having H.pylori last year which i was given medication for. Then 3 weeks back, i had shortness of breath, a feeling of lump in my throat which is not painful but very discomfiting and fever so I went to the hospital and was diagnosed of malaria and typhoid. I was placed on medication that was where my problem aggravated ooo.

I started having palpitations which comes with tingling in my muscles and weakness, heavy chest, heartburn, back pain, burping, rumblings in my tummy. Pain before eating and after eating... Its been scary but 3 years ago , my sister suffered from thesame symptoms so it was easy for me to understand it. I was on cimetidine IV and now on tablets but I really dont think it's working. I also have been making cabbage juice, it was working at first because the lump dissapeared for 2 days and then I had anxiety from this whole pandemic. Then everything came back.

Night is my biggest fear... Depending on what I eat, that determines whether I would have a sound sleep or not. I mostly dont have that. I am still trying to understand my system and trigger foods. Semo with plain okra soup has been very good and faithful to me.

I read alot on the internet where I got explanation about the lump in my throat and so many other things. Then I stumbled upon this page and I have been so happy especially with the unripe plantain remedy. I hope to start using it today and I pray it works for me.

Please am also going through same.am even tired of visiting hospitals.pls did the unripe plantain work for u
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Yaronkirki: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Babysho:

Haha let me guess, it has escalated and you can't breath well all the time now. I am having same issue going on 2 years now. I'm praying one day I'll just die in my sleep so I can finally find peace.

Bro why na..how are u feeling now..just be positive
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Babysho(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Yaronkirki:

Bro why na..how are u feeling now..just be positive

My brother, I've spent my life savings trying to cure this H Pylori/Ulcer of a thing. I even went to one of the best hospitals in Victoria Island only for them to scam me huge sum and tell me to continue with my omeprazole.
I can't count how many packs and different brands of omeprazole, rabreprazole, clarithromycin I have purchased.

I maintain a very healthy diet because I now know every single one of my triggers. I eat a lot of bananas I even friended the sellers. Oats everywhere. Yogurt full fridge. I'm tired.

Local mixtures? From fermented plantain to pawpaw to amala to cabbage. I'm tired.
I just want to be breath. I can't breath all the time. I have to take deep breathes every 10 seconds. I want to die. I often wake up at midnight sweating like a mad man trying to catch my breath.
I'm weak and I get dizzy after short stroll. I'm young. I use to be so healthy I never use to live like this.
My life is so depressing now and I can't even hangout with my friends anymore. I lie awake at night and pray to God that today's the day.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by exclusivelyholy(f): 1:11am On Feb 05, 2021
I had this monster for 8 years, but I thank God for the pawpaw water and water leaf( gbure) therapy, it works wonders.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by cutieme(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
exclusivelyholy:
I had this monster for 8 years, but I thank God for the pawpaw water and water leaf( gbure) therapy, it works wonders.
Really?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Icedwater: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2021
Hi
Please does this work for people whose ulcer was caused by the h.pylori bacteria? Seeing as the plantain has to go through fermentation, does that not beat the purpose of curing the bacteria. I'll appreciate a reply. Thank you.

quote author=vision06 post=17871933]No 1)
From experience, avoid the intake of anything hot - hot tea/coffee, food, etc. Some people are addicted to a hot cup of tea/coffe first thing in the morning - just like me. I had to stop it! Avoid anything that is 'too' hot down your tommy. Take like 2 glasses of cold (not necessarily iced) water when you wake up in the morning. Drink plenty of water too during the day. Avoid anything that is 'too' hot down your tommy. I am sure you will see positive changes.

No 2)
Get unripe banana like six.
Peel them open and slice in small pieces.
Put them in a tray and sun-dry.
Once properly dried, grind to powder.
Dish a spoonful into a cup and mix it with half can of Evaporated milk..
Drink morning after breakfast and at bedtime.
You will testify in Jesus name.[/quote]
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Isibaby92(f): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2021
Symptoms all gone
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Chuksyno(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
I remain ever grateful to the initiator of this thread because it's very encouraging and helpful. I developed peptic ulcer since 1997. I can't count how many times I have been hospitalized neither would I count number of courses of treatment. Ulcer is worst enemy of man. it will deny you so many things especially those foods and drinks that give you joy. The stage of my ulcer is horrible... I have once got hospitalized mid last year when my doctor discovered I have Anaemia (shortage of blood) and I undergone blood transfusion all because of bleeding. During that period of anaemia, I was diagnosed with high colesterol including malaria and typhoid. My survival last year was by God's grace otherwise my symptoms were terrible. Infact ulcer have made me to know names of many drugs including local government and state of origin of many doctors and many pharmacists.

My uttermost questions are:

1. Does chronic ulcer cause blurr vision?
2. Can chronic ulcer cause high temperature mostly after meal?
3. Can chronic ulcer cause drowsiness and general body weakness after like 30 mins of meal?

The above symptoms are my bane presently even to the extent that I'm scared of eating most times.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Abilistic(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
exclusivelyholy:

Please how did you prepare it and where can I find gbure?

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by slim147(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2021
Yaronkirki:

How are u feeling now

Perfect
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Yaronkirki: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
slim147:

Perfect
What drugs did u used
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by majormofor(m): 3:20am On Apr 17, 2021
This will be long.
If you get Ulcer from h pylori, you automatically have low stomach acid!!.
Drop any drug ur doctor has prescribed for you, they make you worst but you wnt know..
What to do?
1) Lemon or lime juice/water every morning and night if possible

2) eat a finger size of Ginger every time you want to eat a particular meal flush it with water and give sometimes before eating

Or

3) using Apple cider vinegar, use a spoon of it with one cup of water, mix it and drink.

The above is just to increase stomach acid. You have reduced it with ur stress or anxiety, what u av been eating (sugar) and too much eating of beans Everytime(beans needs more acid to digest so u av wasted more)..
Now to the killing of h pylori,
1) Cabbage juice is number one, do it for 9days morning and night ( remember to remove the chaff if ur not using a mixer)

2) probiotics that has Lactobacillus Reuteri strain in it, (yeah they remove h pylori by guming with them)
3) Monolaurin. ( gotten from coconut )
4) Olive oil (infact this should be ur new oil if it's possible) one teaspoon in the morning n night

5) Ginger n ur garlic ( juice them and drink if possible)

Vitamins and minerals to help

Magnesium
B Vitamins
Vitamin D3 which ur body produces from the sun..
DNT buy supplements that has additional materials inside...
For more information .708. 773. 3472 on WhatsApp
Pls do ur research on the above before trying it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by pat077: 9:14pm On May 01, 2021
exclusivelyholy:
pls, how do one prepare this?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by unclehp: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
marimaar:

Please sir, I have a chronic peptic ulcer for 3 years now. I have virtually tried everything I have recommended both orthodox medicine and

traditional, I even tried the unripe plantain stuff and cabbage juicing yet nothing has changed.

Sir, Please save a sister from pains. Kindly send me the number of the woman with the chlorophyll and alkaline water filter, I beg you.

I reside in Rivers State.

Thank you.

Hello
Where you able to get the chlorophyll womans contact
Are u okey now
I also reside in Riverz
Help me pls
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
unclehp:

Hello
Where you able to get the chlorophyll womans contact
Are u okey now
I also reside in Riverz
Help me pls
Hi,
I no longer have the woman's contact and yes it went away by itself after taken all sort of stuff. It wasnt even the woman chlorophyll that cured it then and now I'm back to treating ulcer again cos mine reoccurred after years of been free cos of incompetent nature of some of our naija doctors.
Have you done test to know if its ulcer or not? Is your H.Pylori test positive? If yes, treat with antibiotics first and then treat using natural ways and avoiding some foods.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by BurntDodo: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
omoowhe:
Please I need help cos i don't know if it's ulcer anymore, I've not lived a normal life for the past three months and it's eating me up........ From one symptom to another...... Initially it was blurred vision and very cold feet until I was admitted and diagnosed of ulcer, typhoid and malaria,was treated at the general hospital and also given medications. This was around April and I swear that was the last time i felt anything close to normal three days later I started feeling this very hot sensation from my waist down to my feet, it gets so hot internally and you won't feel it when you touch me, that was when I started this plantain and water remedy but it didn't do Jack, went back to the hospital last week and the doctor said same thing. I've been on omiprazol, clarithromicibe and amozile for almost two weeks no and no much improvement....... My life is so miserable right now and sadly depression is setting in........ Don't know y they can't find the actual cause of my predicament......please I need help or advice because I'm actually frustrated to the edge.....right now it seems like my heart is so heavy and there's this vibration that goes all over my body that makes my hands and legs shake uncontrollably

Hello brother, how are you feeling now?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by BurntDodo: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
majormofor:
This will be long.
If you get Ulcer from h pylori, you automatically have low stomach acid!!.
Drop any drug ur doctor has prescribed for you, they make you worst but you wnt know..
What to do?
1) Lemon or lime juice/water every morning and night if possible

2) eat a finger size of Ginger every time you want to eat a particular meal flush it with water and give sometimes before eating

Or

3) using Apple cider vinegar, use a spoon of it with one cup of water, mix it and drink.

The above is just to increase stomach acid. You have reduced it with ur stress or anxiety, what u av been eating (sugar) and too much eating of beans Everytime(beans needs more acid to digest so u av wasted more)..
Now to the killing of h pylori,
1) Cabbage juice is number one, do it for 9days morning and night ( remember to remove the chaff if ur not using a mixer)

2) probiotics that has Lactobacillus Reuteri strain in it, (yeah they remove h pylori by guming with them)
3) Monolaurin. ( gotten from coconut )
4) Olive oil (infact this should be ur new oil if it's possible) one teaspoon in the morning n night

5) Ginger n ur garlic ( juice them and drink if possible)

Vitamins and minerals to help

Magnesium
B Vitamins
Vitamin D3 which ur body produces from the sun..
DNT buy supplements that has additional materials inside...
For more information .708. 773. 3472 on WhatsApp
Pls do ur research on the above before trying it.

Have you ever seen a case of someone developing shortness of breath and headaches from Ulcer/H Pylori??
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by omoowhe: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
BurntDodo:

Hello brother, how are you feeling now?
Sorry I didn't come back to share my story!! I'm better now and my Life is back on track! After going From place to place looking for solution i was later referred to Central hospital warri where I met a doctor! Ran all the test and gave drugs to get! Gbam that was what did the magic. I'll try to upload a picture of the drugs maybe it will be of help to some of you but I tell you it did wonders for me. All my symptoms reduced to the minimum and now I can manage my health. The drugs they gave me then were much but that was the major drug and it cost about 10k back then and ever since then I've kept the packet so i won't forget the name! I'm much better now and my Life is back to normal. Thanks to you all and I pray God grant you good health in

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by BurntDodo: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
omoowhe:

Sorry I didn't come back to share my story!! I'm better now and my Life is back on track! After going From place to place looking for solution i was later referred to Central hospital warri where I met a doctor! Ran all the test and gave drugs to get! Gbam that was what did the magic. I'll try to upload a picture of the drugs maybe it will be of help to some of you but I tell you it did wonders for me. All my symptoms reduced to the minimum and now I can manage my health. The drugs they gave me then were much but that was the major drug and it cost about 10k back then and ever since then I've kept the packet so i won't forget the name! I'm much better now and my Life is back to normal. Thanks to you all and I pray God grant you good health in

Oh wow I'm really happy for you. Nothing beats good health. Enjoy.
Are you now able to take on heavy tasks? Like running or lifting heavy things and you're fine afterwards?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by omoowhe: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
BurntDodo:

Oh wow I'm really happy for you. Nothing beats good health. Enjoy.
Are you now able to take on heavy tasks? Like running or lifting heavy things and you're fine afterwards?
Thanks.....i do virtually everything now.... I've since resumed hustling (laundry) and i stand for hours! Funny thing is I even drink pepersoup now and take pepper too....only few some effects sometimes but I'm always with gascol. Now I can manage my health properly!
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by majormofor(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
BurntDodo:

Have you ever seen a case of someone developing shortness of breath and headaches from Ulcer/H Pylori??

anything can happen in the case of h pylori, body react different way, so take it easy and follow the above. Sooon u will get better

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / Scary Pictures Of Ebola Virus Victims / 8 Steps To Grow Your Edges Back Within 2 Months!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.