Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy (286499 Views)

Curing Leukaemia With HIV: Breakthough On Treatment For Cancer? / Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Amhappy(f): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2020
Thanks geekybabe for starting this post and keeping it alive. I found it last night and have read every word. Right now I just finished eating and my tummy(lower abdomen) is still burning. It all started two weeks ago after taking an antibiotic for cough I had diarrhea. It later stopped. Few days after finishing the med the diarrhea came back in full force. I have taken antacids,flagyl,worm med. I keep pooping undigested food,rumbling stomach, farting. The diarrhea is better from 4-5 times to 2twice now. No blood on the poop. But for 3 days I have burning sensation that refuses to go away. I started cabbage water and will add plantain remedy soon. Years back when I had this burning doctor gave me cimetidine. I was tempted to buy it but saw your post on it. I'm not bucks up for test or hospital now. I will work on the meal changes,was already doing something similar to lose weight since last month. I just need to get a fast respite,I need to study as i have an exam coming up but I just can't concentrate. What do you advise.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by geekybabe(f): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Amhappy:
Thanks geekybabe for starting this post and keeping it alive. I found it last night and have read every word. Right now I just finished eating and my tummy(lower abdomen) is still burning. It all started two weeks ago after taking an antibiotic for cough I had diarrhea. It later stopped. Few days after finishing the med the diarrhea came back in full force. I have taken antacids,flagyl,worm med. I keep pooping undigested food,rumbling stomach, farting. The diarrhea is better from 4-5 times to 2twice now. No blood on the poop. But for 3 days I have burning sensation that refuses to go away. I started cabbage water and will add plantain remedy soon. Years back when I had this burning doctor gave me cimetidine. I was tempted to buy it but saw your post on it. I'm not bucks up for test or hospital now. I will work on the meal changes,was already doing something similar to lose weight since last month. I just need to get a fast respite,I need to study as i have an exam coming up but I just can't concentrate. What do you advise.

Your symptoms are mild and you will get better soon. the antibiotics probably messed up your digestive system. Keep a track of what triggers the burning sensation. Is the sensation in the mid chest or in the tommy? Is it worse in the morning b4 meals or after you eat?

Cabbage water and plantain remedy may cause diarrhea as well, if not filtered and taken properly so be careful. Just ease out on the meds and watch your meals and your sleeping position to. Sleep on the left side with your head elevated.

You should feel better.. Keep well, and dont stress about it.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Amhappy(f): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
geekybabe:

Your symptoms are mild and you will get better soon. the antibiotics probably messed up your digestive system. Keep a track of what triggers the burning sensation. Is the sensation in the mid chest or in the tommy? Is it worse in the morning b4 meals or after you eat?

Cabbage water and plantain remedy may cause diarrhea as well, if not filtered and taken properly so be careful. Just ease out on the meds and watch your meals and your sleeping position to. Sleep on the left side with your head elevated.

You should feel better.. Keep well, and dont stress about it.

Thanks dear. The sensation is in the tummy. I can really tell the difference after eating and before. I feel better now
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Ruthie0074: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
@amhappy pls want did u take that brought the relief
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Ruthie0074: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Amhappy:

Thanks dear. The sensation is in the tummy. I can really tell the difference after eating and before. I feel better now

Pls wat did u take that gave u relief cos I am currently having same symptoms as yours.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Amhappy(f): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ruthie0074:

Pls wat did u take that gave u relief cos I am currently having same symptoms as yours.
I am talking Gestid suspension 3times a day. Just started omeprazole today once daily in the morning 45mins before eating
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by TheCork(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2020
geekybabe:

I understand. Still shortness of breathe is not an ulcer symptom. Anxiety is a different ball game entirely. And not everyone who has ulcer induced or caused by anxiety and Stress.

Hello please do u have nyansh? cheesy
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Ayatullah(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Billygee2u:
I love your write up.May I know you GeeKy Babe?I have been suffering this ulcer years before I come to China over six year now.I have been to many hospitals here in China ,yet they can't help to cure it.I want to be contacting you for questions anytime I am confused about this tips.
Thanks and remain bless.

If you are in China and you cannot find solution to your ulcer, then you are REALLY not in China.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by 9jayes: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2020
omoowhe:
Please I need help cos i don't know if it's ulcer anymore, I've not lived a normal life for the past three months and it's eating me up........ From one symptom to another...... Initially it was blurred vision and very cold feet until I was admitted and diagnosed of ulcer, typhoid and malaria,was treated at the general hospital and also given medications. This was around April and I swear that was the last time i felt anything close to normal three days later I started feeling this very hot sensation from my waist down to my feet, it gets so hot internally and you won't feel it when you touch me, that was when I started this plantain and water remedy but it didn't do Jack, went back to the hospital last week and the doctor said same thing. I've been on omiprazol, clarithromicibe and amozile for almost two weeks no and no much improvement....... My life is so miserable right now and sadly depression is setting in........ Don't know y they can't find the actual cause of my predicament......please I need help or advice because I'm actually frustrated to the edge.....right now it seems like my heart is so heavy and there's this vibration that goes all over my body that makes my hands and legs shake uncontrollably

Broh I'm in your shoes I always have this symptoms after treating typhoid and malaria, its unbearable
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by DassaM: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
After chatting and calling back and forth... WhatsApp testimonial out of many. I don't usually do this but I think someone might need it. 0909 994 3311

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by j3r3myk3n(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
How I wish there's a total and fast cure for this Ulcer, it's definitely too horrible.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Giantfarmer(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2020
I have read about soaking unripe paw paw I want to try and see
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Giantfarmer(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2020
DassaM:
After chatting and calling back and forth... WhatsApp testimonial out of many. I don't usually do this but I think someone might need it. 0909 994 3311
I know the leaf very well what is the dosage and how many times do I take in a day? before or after meal pls explain?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by DassaM: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Giantfarmer:
I know the leaf very well what is the dosage and how many times do I take in a day? before or after meal pls explain?
2 hours before meal morning and night( Breakfast and dinner)
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by eddyme(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
stebanj:

I ate watermelon, carrots and banana as breakfast lunch and dinner for two days straight, together with Omeprazole and Gestid(for the gas). On the third day, I stopped the Gestid, cos i felt it may lead to purge. Though I know it may not be finally cured but at least the pain I was feeling had reduced drastically, I wouldn’t wish my enemy such pain.

Mine is about 8years now even now I can't even eat ! My stomach feel like folding! I don't know if this will work for me! I will try it
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by eddyme(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
DassaM:

I don't know the name of the leaf... But it's working. I can send you as many pictures of the leaf.
A friend started using it 3 days ago and he's not feeling the pain anymore.
As for me I'm now eating eba, drinking Garri and soft drinks. BUT not all the time ooo.
You can message me on whatsapp (+1 940-441-7121 or 08167685530) for pictures of the leaf. It's common and you can easily find it. All you have to do is scrub/squeeze it and drink the water.
I'm not selling leave ooooo. I'm only trying to help because I also got it for free. I'm not even wishing my enemy the pain I went through. Bye bye to Ulcer

I need the numb and because I am almost half human! All my belle don finish and my wait neck and back dey pain me! Is been 9 years but this year own don worst I have spend close to 50k on drugs and no result yet
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Giantfarmer(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
eddyme:

Mine is about 8years now even now I can't even eat ! My stomach feel like folding! I don't know if this will work for me! I will try it
same here bro. mine too 8 years. someone prescribed soaking unripe paw paw for 4days then drink 1/2 a cup morning, afternoon and evening
am on it now hopping to share a testimony
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by DassaM: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Giantfarmer:

Dosage: twice a day. take a cup of the liquid extract 2hours before meal( Breakfast and dinner)
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Preciousuk: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Please i need help, I don't know if ulcer or what am always having this burning sensation in my chest and tummy and sometimes I normally have sharp pain in my abdomen. I did h.pylori test and it was negative, and sometimes i experience blurred vision not always right now am in pain please i need help
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by majormofor(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Preciousuk:
Please i need help, I don't know if ulcer or what am always having this burning sensation in my chest and tummy and sometimes I normally have sharp pain in my abdomen. I did h.pylori test and it was negative, and sometimes i experience blurred vision not always right now am in pain please i need help

First dnt just take any medication, use cabbage juice first and see how things go!!!
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Ruthie0074: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Giantfarmer:

Please what is the name of the leave thank you.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Giantfarmer(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2020
Ruthie0074:

Please what is the name of the leave thank you.
tridax
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by eddyme(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Giantfarmer:
tridax

Anybody in Benin that know this name locally, i don find tire, Man pikin don tire..Chai this belle no be earth people suppose dey bear this pain, and the hotness self don enter my waste and adomen , the Pain na die ohh, Make person help me with the local name abeg.

Thanks Guys
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Giantfarmer(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2020
eddyme:

Anybody in Benin that know this name locally, i don find tire, Man pikin don tire..Chai this belle no be earth people suppose dey bear this pain, and the hotness self don enter my waste and adomen , the Pain na die ohh, Make person help me with the local name abeg.

Thanks Guys
Google the pic and show people around you, or while waiting to get the leaf try
1... soaking upripe plantain for three days then start taking
2. remove the back of neem tree soak it for some days and be drinking morning and evening it help me reduce the pain it's has ability to heal the wound in the stormach if taken for 10wks according to research..

and other remedies from people around
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by eddyme(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Woh i have also spend close to that and i am still having this bad pain, very painful
I was unable to find the leave and i am in Benin i don't even know the local name here [quote author=eddyme post=93990498][/quote]
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by eddyme(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Thank you boss
Giantfarmer:
Google the pic and show people around you, or while waiting to get the leaf try
1... soaking upripe plantain for three days then start taking
2. remove the back of neem tree soak it for some days and be drinking morning and evening it help me reduce the pain it's has ability to heal the wound in the stormach if taken for 10wks according to research..

and other remedies from people around
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by multibalotel: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Cabbage juice is really helpful in treating a wide range of ulcers both peptic and duodenals..
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by donvicky2007: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
osile2012:
ok you guys can try this.

I understand that ulcer is like a wound on your stomach walls. Now always have these around.

1, chew flax seeds often if you can find them anywhere, u can get the powdered one or chew the seeds 3 times a day.

2, take a mixture of honey and cinnamon daily

3, also look for black seeds, this will cure the ulcer from the root.

now you can take honey cinnamon black seeds flax seeds everyday. you will notice your stomach walls begin to heal and even when you take stuff like hot pepper, you wont feel the burn anymore.

Pls, throw more light on how one can use the mixture of honey, cinnamon, black seed and flax seed.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by shinet: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good evening.. Am so grateful for this post. Please I want to confirm something. Already went for ulcer test and hpylori was positive. I don't have burning sensation in my stomach before, I eat anything I like before, only that when I stay hungry or do some hard works I feel THAT AM NOT BREATHING VERY WELL(MY NOSE WILL FEEL THEIR IS MUCUS BUT I CANT BLOW THEM OUT). Can this also be a symptom of ulcer?.... Have gone through different tests... Only hpylori they see.. .. Has anyone experienced such?

Months ago I started having this burning sensation in my stomach. It's not friendly oooo. As I type I don't take spicy foods oranges , pineapple, beans and the rest mentioned earlier. Have taken all those medicines as well... Am currently on herbal and it's kind of working. And currently observing foods that triggers it.... Pray it works completely by the special grace of God. And I also pray for perfect healing for those experiencing ulcer in Jesus Christ Name. Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / Scary Pictures Of Ebola Virus Victims / 8 Steps To Grow Your Edges Back Within 2 Months!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.