Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis (1552 Views)

Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
[size=15pt][b]Rivers State Governor Chibuike Amaechi said yesterday that he belongs to the faction of the ruling Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) led by Abubakar Kawu Baraje.
Amaechi spoke to reporters in Port Harcourt shortly after arriving from Abuja.
Speaking on the pulling out of some PDP governors and Stakeholders at the weekend’s PDP mini convention in Abuja and the subsequent press briefing by the Atiku Abubakar-led PDP faction, Amaechi said: “I am not the national chairman, the national chairman is Abubakar Kawu Baraje and he is the only person who is qualified to speak for now or the publicity secretary. All I know is that I belong to the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) led by Abubakar Kawu Baraje and we are forging ahead because we need to make some changes”.

On PDP’s electoral fortunes in 2015, he said: “Well, when we get to 2015 God will determine that. We can’t be discussing 2015 now. We will discuss 2015 when we get to 2015″.
On the decision of Rivers statutory delegates to boycott Saturday’s mini PDP Convention, Amaechi said: “You know, the chairman of the party and the members of the National Assembly and House of Assembly took that decision, I wasn’t around, so I wouldn’t know what to say about that, but the most important thing is that we are on course”.
Amaechi also said he would not know the outcome of the meeting President Goodluck Jonathan had with some governors in Abuja since he was not at the meeting.

[/b]
[/size]http://thenationonlineng.net/new/amaechi-where-i-stand-on-pdp-crisis/

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
End of road for GEJ.
Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Amaechi the Great!
Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by Pk001(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
You are already politically dead so it easier to identify with the dead ones.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Where are those who still think the FG is winning this battle. Did you guys see the look on mr president's face yesterday while anenih was giving his speech?
Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by hardywaltz(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ameachi the born fighter.

Ameachi Vs GEJ, Dame Patience, Wike, Felix Mbu, Turkur, Anienih, Jang, Akpabio, Dickson, Mimiko, Stella Oduah, Felix Obuah, Celestine Omehia, GDI, Evan Bipi, Militants etc

Ameachi wins them all

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by donjazet(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Amaechi I wilL still advice u to leave dis faction nd settle scores wit ur elder brother.
Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by Kanwulia: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
AMAECHI!!!! YOU MAKE ME PROOOOOOUD TO BE A SOUTH-SOUTHERNER.

Soooooo SORRY, I took you for granted!!! kiss

You have redeeeeeemed the image of the SOUTH-SOUTH in my eyes! I had lost all hope!

Say NOOOOO to BULLIES on or offline!!! cool

No going back SIR!!!! kiss TIME TO DEAL WITH THE FISHERMAN AND HIS MGBEKE WIFE ONCE AND FOR ALL. . . . . Or you are a DEAD MAN TALKING!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! cool
Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by alaoeri: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pk001: You are already politically dead so it easier to identify with the dead ones.
Are u the one that kill him politically? GEJ self can't dare say such a thing beside the same Atiku u ppl are claiming that he's dead politically is now the thorn in PDP's flesh.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by danot1030: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pk001: You are already politically dead so it easier to identify with the dead ones.
ar u following d news at all 2 c hw d happenings is sweeping gej off his feet or u just bias?
Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by Pk001(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
danot1030: ar u following d news at all 2 c hw d happenings is sweeping gej off his feet or u just bias?

I just dey laugh o. Game of politics is interesting, especially if PDP is involved. Sooner or later you will understand.
Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by plaindealer: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
donjazet: Amaechi I wilL still advice u to leave dis faction nd settle scores wit ur elder brother.

Which kain elder brother dey endanger the life of his own younger brother?

Abeg stop the yeye brother nonsense.. GEJ is in it and playing his do or die game for his own selfish skin and not for any brother or you gan sef..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by plaindealer: 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
donjazet: Amaechi I wilL still advice u to leave dis faction nd settle scores wit ur elder brother.

Abeg stop the yeye brother nonsense.. GEJ is in it and playing his do or die game for his own selfish skin and not for any brother or you gan sef..

GEJ na certified mumu. The man has no sense. The fool was busy sending his attack dogs and his wife to abuse and insult everybody everyday while others are strategizing and planning his downfall.. but where are the attack dogs and his wife today? They are all mute while GEJ is begging all over the place for rellevance and salvation.

They call him dullard for a reason...

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by baynix(m): 12:35am On Sep 04, 2013
plaindealer:

GEJ na certified mumu. The man has no sense. The fool was busy sending his attack dogs and his wife to abuse and insult everybody everyday while others are strategizing and planning his downfall.. but where are the attack dogs and his wife today? They are all mute while GEJ is begging all over the place for rellevance and salvation.

They call him dullard for a reason...

DAYUMMMMMMN!!! grin grin
Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by Rhemar(m): 1:57am On Sep 04, 2013
GEJ's sense of perception is really bad he shouldn't av taken things too personal at d initial stage, though in politics u can't avoid having enemies bt u don't av 2 make enemies for urself especially wen u can avoid doing so bt nw d deed is already done he's left wt no option other than pleading nd begging around. Lets c who laughs last
Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by Rhino5dm: 3:37am On Sep 04, 2013
Rhemar: GEJ's sense of perception is really bad he shouldn't av taken things too personal at d initial stage, though in politics u can't avoid having enemies bt u don't av 2 make enemies for urself especially wen u can avoid doing so bt nw d deed is already done he's left wt no option other than pleading nd begging around. Lets c who laughs last

Jonathan has been led by fools and idiots who kept reminding him how powerful the president is. His wife and few cronies benefiting from corruption are the ones misleading him. I warned them here to stop thinking Amaechi is going to fall easily and they insulted me.

Here you have the link to what I said when the crisis started https://www.nairaland.com/1269312/ameachi-5-gej-1-penalty

Most so-called political analysts here are too naive and emotional to even understand the arithmetic of Nigerian politics. Noticed from the link what the idiots including @Sincere9gerian said.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by gbadexy(m): 4:00am On Sep 04, 2013
I don't see any reconciliation happening soon.
The break away faction has always been at loggerheads with gej forever and peace meeting as always been arranged.
I don't know what they have been discussing in the various reconciliation meeting that they held in previous meeting that they haven't discussed.
The bone of the contention is that the north wants to return to power and I don't think they are ready to make any concessions.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by Crownvilla(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2013
@ E-Light, please quote the source of your story. Thank you.
Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by Lordlexy: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Jonathan has been led by fools and idiots who kept reminding him how powerful the president is. His wife and few cronies benefiting from corruption are the ones misleading him. I warned them here to stop thinking Amaechi is going to fall easily and they insulted me.

Here you have the link to what I said when the crisis started https://www.nairaland.com/1269312/ameachi-5-gej-1-penalty

Most so-called political analysts here are too naive and emotional to even understand the arithmetic of Nigerian politics. Noticed from the link what the idiots including @Sincere9gerian said.
My brother, well said. The few corrupt cronnies that surround themselves with Mr President had succeeded in widening the crises. Sentiment as expressed by some folks from the ss doesn't win election or attract any form of support rather it create enimity.
Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
Crownvilla: @ E-Light, please quote the source of your story. Thank you.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/amaechi-where-i-stand-on-pdp-crisis/
Re: Amaechi: Where I Stand On PDP Crisis by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
#EndAsuuStrikeNow

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is A Liar, Says Atiku. / Anambra Guber Poll: Okorocha, Three APC Govs, Lead Ngige’s Campaign Team / Cross-river State Deputy Governor's Father Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.