Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ajimobi's Mokola Bridge Scam Exposed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi's Mokola Bridge Scam Exposed (3207 Views)

Photos From Commissioning Of Mokola Flyover / Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) / Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi's Mokola Bridge Scam Exposed by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
#EndAsuuStrikeNow angry angry angry angry
Re: Ajimobi's Mokola Bridge Scam Exposed by sEyi6: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
anonimi:

So na overhead bridge dem take dey appraise governors now, not the BASIC services in the area of HUMAN CAPITAL development

If you really know Ibadan, man you will understand the great relieve this flyover has brought to the people of the city. Its actually worth praising the governor for actualizing it in his two years in office which his predecessor never thought of.

anonimi:
Anyway, even a military governor built one in the same Ibadan. For those who may be having memory loss, a little reFRESH may be needed:
I guess you omitted that part of my post that stated that "no single flyover was built in ibadan since the return of democracy(1999-2011) by any governor, not until Ajimobi became the governor".
Has any state of the federation had any military governor since 1999 till date?
Can you find the year "1979"(the year molete bridge was built) between 1999 and 2013?
Re: Ajimobi's Mokola Bridge Scam Exposed by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Frank-C:

How would you know what it about? I am sure that once APC is replaced by PDP, Ajimobi replaced with Akpabio or GEJ and Oyo State replaced with Akwa Ibom or Nigeria, it will make tons of meaning to you.

Well said bro.
Thes APC etouts are blinded by their own ignorance and tribal sentiments

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Mokola Bridge Scam Exposed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
We already know the op is a low life lying bastard.

No need for wasting time with him.
Re: Ajimobi's Mokola Bridge Scam Exposed by tomakint: 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Frank-C:

How would you know what it about? I am sure that once APC is replaced by PDP, Ajimobi replaced with Akpabio or GEJ and Oyo State replaced with Akwa Ibom or Nigeria, it will make tons of meaning to you.
A perfect response!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Mokola Bridge Scam Exposed by anonimi: 12:02am On Sep 05, 2013
$£yi:

If you really know Ibadan, man you will understand the great relieve this flyover has brought to the people of the city. Its actually worth praising the governor for actualizing it in his two years in office which his predecessor never thought of.

No problem praising Ajimobi for building the "gada".
That should not exclude asking VALID questions of accountability (as stated in Gbawe's old signature) on the value-for-money aspects, which is what the article is partly about.
Or do you say we should not be interested in evaluation of whether the value received is commensurate with the money spent

I guess you omitted that part of my post that stated that "no single flyover was built in ibadan since the return of democracy(1999-2011) by any governor, not until Ajimobi became the governor".
Has any state of the federation had any military governor since 1999 till date?
Can you find the year "1979"(the year molete bridge was built) between 1999 and 2013?

Abeg nor stress yourself like person wey nor sabi understand English properly.
Did you see this part of my post

Anyway, even a military governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Going For Confirmation Hearing (pictures) / The Most Important But Underated People In Nigeria [see Photos] / Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.