Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Curse Of The " Ex" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Curse Of The " Ex" (23385 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by slap1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
There is no curse. We only move on when we discover that appearance is different from reality.

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
tpia@:

folks are free to bolt as many times as they like, the issue here is when you have bolted, why bolt back to the ex, abi na swear?

no be say una even marry, you want to start applying some i.diotic law from some alien landscape.

what is idio tic about my statement?

Do you derive joy from using such words ?

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by dad007(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
My ex is still chasing me like a mad woman in my dream.I nor do am anytinooooo.we decided to seperate,dazzz all

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
Correct
Imanuelle:
if you bolt from a relationship because of issues then there's a very high possibility you're gonna bolt again
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by KingsleyJay(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
Imanuelle:

what is idio tic about my statement?

Do you derive joy from using such words ?
That tilapia@ is a deranged psychopath

4 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Many people go into a relationship with greed and selfcentered desires...

Not many are willing to make a relationship work. Well, it all boils down to what the epicenter of the relationship.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva: Its the curse of the ex. I remember telling my ex the same thing. He would be finalizing his divorce this year after 9 months of marriage.

Be careful how you treat people and learn to take some words seriously.
Taaa. Sharaaaap. Are you saying there was no single reason he left you. Abeg, ladies work on your xters before complaining of heartbreak. Park well joor undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by DrBaby(f): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
I really do not think der is anything like 'curse of the ex'.
Its just natural, as humans wen we move frm one relationship to another, we carry wt us the baggages n faults frm previous relatinship n dis is subconscious.
Its very easy for u to compare, expect and assume sometins regardn her actions, comments n inactions n all des is in d background of al d ppl uv eva dated before.
I had same problem wt my fiancee....havin loved my ex so much n broken up wt him in d best interest of my future ( he neva did anything wrong)....I tried so much to settle into d new one (2 yrs had passed).
Sincerely I gave my all...did al I can but it wasnt very smooth, nt close to wat I expected...tot I was bein my best until one day he said to me...
'I think u r expectn me to b someone else, I tink u judgin me against some background n I really need u to see n take me for who I am, discover me first n den we take it frm der'
This statement hit me hard n even tho I dint tink I was doin al dat...I took time out to think back n subtly n very faintly...I found it cld be true ...
So I decided to study n discover him afresh n bliv u me, our lives has never bn same again...now we so inseparable. ..5 yrs down d line.
He came into d relationship clean (no exes)..
N was able to notice dt.
If uv eva bn in a rel b4...u can neva come out clean...we al r affected n eventually changed by d ppl we intereact wt (environment) and so u have to work really hard to ovacome dis otherwise u kp goin frm one rel to anoda further strenthening ur assumption -the curse of the exes....
My little tiny opinion tho....

9 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by danot1030: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
[quote author=poshdiva]Its the curse of the ex. I remember telling my ex the same thing. He would be finalizing his divorce this year after 9 months of marriage.

Be careful how you treat people and learn to take some words seriously. WITCH

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by aktolly54(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Big4wig: Click like iF your tired of dis ASSU STRIKE & will like to go back to school
hungry for likes? bu1lshit
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by kunmibola(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva: Its the curse of the ex. I remember telling my ex the same thing. He would be finalizing his divorce this year after 9 months of marriage.

And what have you gained from there? You wont go scot free too... Honestly! Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by uromicom: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
planetuzor: This one na end time things oooooo

mugu lol
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by kraziechic: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Most times we run away from tackling issues in our relationships, and instead break up and start new relationships because we think the new one would be easier, just for us to get past the honey moon stage, and see ourselves facing the same issues again.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by danot1030: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva:

There is a curse!
Better watch your back
grin grin grin grin
me i say u be witch, she devil. u need delverance
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by nicehorpy: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
i tink all my exies shud say sorry to me.... Many of dem broke my @
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by sampitts(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2013

And you're happy... Smh
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by UjSizzle(f): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
Don't see why your ex will curse you if you haven't treated unjustly. Go work on your relationship dude or just add each other to the line of exes.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by pianogirl(f): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
And how does the issue being discussed in this thread relate to signs of the end times?Seriously...the way peeps on nairaland just get to use this "End Time Tins" out of context is really getting out of hand these days..Na wa o
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by kokoye(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2013

And this makes you happy??
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
2s£xy:
Correct

how far Bro ?
I read your 080/070 post
That's hilarious man
no be small thing
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Damon03(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lwtmb.... I was wondering when someone will mention end time
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by masks(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
there is no such thing as curse from any ex as long as you guys had a mutual sex understanding. as long as there was no rape. An ex cursed me, I wasted no time in cursing her back. Since then I've had a wonderful relationship with no problems. I believe it's the physiology effect it has on you which I believe is self induced. if you go ahead and live your life. Nothing, and I repeat nothing happens to you. Afterall, heart breaks is suffered on both sides. she broke someones heart, you broke hers. No, biggie.
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Isiterere(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2013

and you're happy you placed a curse on him ? Smh for you .
Your name should be POSHWITCH

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by passionate88: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
Thank God I no get any "ex"
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by switdil(f): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
shocked Henh
OgA o
*carry chair sidon*
All of una wey don make sense for this thread God bless una
N to those who still dey com to make sense
I pray make God order una footsteps here in peace
Dis wan no be joke matter
I wan learn well
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by pianogirl(f): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
And how does the issue being discussed in this thread relate to signs of the end times?Seriously...the way peeps on nairaland just get to use this "End Time Tins" out of context is really getting out of hand these days..Na wa o
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by macdelene(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
My dear some will say is a curse others will say its 'Kama' which one it is don't forget that there is a GOD. No matter hw much u pain u aver inflicted on someone wether male or female find a way of making amends.

1 Like

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by nopecin(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
When ma mama no curse me who be d ex wey think say she fit curse me....God punish devil am protected...#Gbam
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2013

yes people tend to take this matter lightly,words are really powerful!
I cursed my ex and the rest is history....

2 Likes

Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by youngdoctor(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
Haaa!!!opin aye!!!which curse?curse my foot.dey re examples u wil use to mke d nxt 1 worthwhyl..I rest my case..ETT!
Re: The Curse Of The " Ex" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
mac-delene:
My dear some will say is a curse others will say its 'Kama' which one it is don't forget that there is a GOD. No matter hw much u pain u aver inflicted on someone wether male or female find a way of making amends.

it's Karma

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Neighbor Scammed Me! / ~My Romanceland Scrapbook~ / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.