Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? (10724 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by Jayclinics(m): 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
According to the guy that asked me this question, he said he dated a girl for about three months. She loved him like mad but he never reciprocated the love back, he was just pretending. Along the line he got feed up with the relationship and all the whole pretense when he finally met another girl that he loves and his whole heart was really into her. He decided to break the relationship and move on to the next girl.On telling the unwanted girlfriend that he is feed up and that she should just go. The girl cried heavily for days, begging him but he gave her deaf ears. She finally said something that looks like a curse on him or something. She said“no woman will ever love you the way i did”.Right now, my friend is has asked his supposed new girlfriend out, but she jilted him, he went upto approach two other girls but they all turned out jilting him. The last one he was up to now was playing on him, like……using him like a spare boy friend who will provide her material needs when her main boyfriends fail to do so.He came up to me narrating his story yesterday, he asked me, ‘Is it the girl’s curse that is following him about or something else?” Ididn’t know what to give him back as an answer, but i know my blog readers will have some useful words for him that will answer his question and get him back on track. Because, the way i look at him, my guy is really in a very big mess.

Source:
http://www.naijanovaz.com/love.html
Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by Bantino(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hmmmmm Op, are you sure you are not the one?

@topic, one cannot give what he/she doesn't have, what she said is not a curse and it will not stand, it's just an outpour of a broken heart, if she has found new love and moved on, i believe the girl must have forgotten what said.

The guys conscience is what is working against him, from what you wrote, he must have treated her badly, he should free himself and move on, things will change.

On the other hand, if that girl is a 'spirit' in human flesh, then op, your friend don enter one chance oooo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by stanogb(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
The curse from the girl will stand if it was from true love - right from her heart. Tell the guy to go beg her.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by shawnpepe(f): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
did u disvirgin her?
Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by modextus(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Had same ish sometime ago..mine didn't tell me I wouldn't get a girl that would love me like she did but she told me she wouldn't forgive me, at first i was kinda bothered but later got it off my chest but still my conscience wouldn't let me be because of the way the whole story went down, had to pay her a visit and somehow she denounced it

LAST BULLET cool grin

the guy hasn't met his right chick that's alll
Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by jakesund(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
it's just his state of mind sad

my ex once cursed me to keep seeing chucky the evil doll until I come back begging..cry

all I did was avoid the movie at all cost grin
Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by xynerise: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
shawnpepe: did u disvirgin her?
Only the curses of those deflowered work?
Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
shawnpepe: did u disvirgin her?

wats up wif peeps nd dis disvirgin nd curse thingy..?? undecided
Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by laplace19(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hahaha. Same nearly happened to me. I disvirgined her and due to her too much complaints I demanded for a quit,she made me beef her a little after which she laid this curse(maybe a curse) on me on a social network "That I will never find true love in my life"...I logged-out, rush and bought 400 naira recharge card immediately and started pleading for her to reverse her words,cos me no want problem for my life oooooo,I no dey take my future joke oo...

After everything she reversed her words... grin

So my guy,if na you disvirgin her better ask her to reverse those words ooo in case...just plead as much as you can to convince her.
Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by PresidentAde(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
............I didn't see any Curse there oo...All i'm seeing now is a STATEMENT of Fact by the lady "ex".............

..........Tell ur Friend to go on a Relationship/Dating brake..........

...........Sometimes we all need re-branding.....

............He'll bounce back Stronger only when he knows What he wants from a relationship/dating........
Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by Jayclinics(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
I don't think if he was the person that dis virgined the girl because the girl looks like she has being the innocent, loving babe in all her previous relationships and has always done everything possible to keep her relationships going and all she has just got in return was heat breaks upon heart breaks.
Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by kkkossy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
Some crazy topic. @Op, nothing will happen to u, stop being a scary ass.
Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
YOU DON JAM! grin grin grin
Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Op. He deserves it. Tell him to face the music.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by vizkiz: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2014
@ Op...you 4k u her, she 4kd u...
So if she curses u, den u do d same...abi nah only woman curse dey work Which kin cheatinq be dat? undecided
Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by Joel3(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2014
This thing is kind of common with guys and girls who once abuse a relationship, when guys used and dump girls who truly love them. And after they have move aheadl the jouney is not always rosery. deferent girls or guys usually lost interest in them or turn them down. What i believe it karma.

and when they begin to think maybe that girl or guy ly curse am me. Yes i have seen girls lying curse on guys. Saw one the other day naked herself facing a shrine and hammering curse on a guy. I also heard a guy cursing a girl for eat his money decieve him and run away.

even a girl once told me about 5years ago that i will never see any girl like her again all i did was just smh. But since then i really havent seen any good girl. Most time guys want to go back to them because the girls they are meeting cannot be compared to her. this is not only to guys it both parties. When a girl cheats on guys who love them they eat his money, pay her school fee or what have you, and run away. when this set of guys curse them it not always funny,they normally have husband issues in future runing from church to church.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? by tpiah2: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
wetin make i type.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? / Guys Are There Any Ashawo Houses Around Owerri, Imo State / My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.