Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

If Someone Is Looking For A Wife. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Someone Is Looking For A Wife. . . (721 Views)

Can You Guess What This Girl Is Looking For At The Beach.( Photo) / Caption This Photo: What Do You Think This Lady Is Looking At?? / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Someone Is Looking For A Wife. . . by Leysco(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2013
Is it polite to approach a lady on the roads, streets? Isn't it weird? I don't want anybody to embarrase me, because people are now security conscious

1 Like

Re: If Someone Is Looking For A Wife. . . by Godmother(f): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
Why would you approach someone you just met on the street!! Do you know what sort of person she is. If that happened to me I wouldn't even regard the guy or stay to hear what he has to say
Re: If Someone Is Looking For A Wife. . . by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
If you are to the point where you are picking wives off the street, let you family or friends arrange an engagement for you. You might as well.
Re: If Someone Is Looking For A Wife. . . by Leysco(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Just that some of them maintain eye contact. Does that mean they want to be approached?
Re: If Someone Is Looking For A Wife. . . by fnep2smooth(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
approaching someone on the street is not bad.... I do it Sometimes............ when i know i may never see her again
Re: If Someone Is Looking For A Wife. . . by MrCork: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Leysco: Is it polite to approach a lady on the roads, streets? Isn't it weird? I don't want anybody to embarrase me, because people are now security conscious

..bro..Ama playa and i catch all my Nigerian lovelys from the street and truss me..they much easier. ..Just ask for road direction and before they reply...ask for digit and tell them u juss wanna call them to make sure u dont get lost..Nigerian females fall for this move all the time..truss me! wink
Re: If Someone Is Looking For A Wife. . . by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
fnep2smooth: approaching someone on the street is not bad.... I do it Sometimes............ when i know i may never see her again
You are brave smiley.
Re: If Someone Is Looking For A Wife. . . by Okijajuju1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
Godmother: Why would you approach someone you just met on the street!! Do you know what sort of person she is. If that happened to me I would even regard the guy or stay to hear what he has to say

Well.. There is always a first chance meeting for everyone.

A guy once stopped his vehicle on the side of the road, crossed and followed this chick that was walking for a very long distance that he had to take a bike to get back to his car.

#Today, they are engaged..

Sadly, we cant tell a persons anything just by looking at them. If a guy walks up to you on the street, my advice is to allow one things guide you;

- First impression

Lesson from the Gods:: What you all need to know is that in love, the principle of attraction remain Lust. A person must first lust after the physical. Its called taking a chance. You can never fully know a person. You may just miss out on a good thing just because you were too stuck up to give that stranger a chance.
Re: If Someone Is Looking For A Wife. . . by oligo2011: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
most ladies will not pay atten , i met my old woman in western union office but i followed her for about 4mil til i feel like this is the best place to talk to her. every woman u see on the stret have a place she's going follow her if u can't let go.

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Awakening: The Truth About What Women Really Want / What Pet Name Do You Call Your Spouse? / 12 Ways To Mend A Broken Heart (based On Authors Personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.