Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! (41989 Views)

I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! / 17 Analytic Symptoms That Shows That A Nigerian Lady Might Make A HORRIBLE Wife / 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 26, 2015
It may sound Funny but it's true- cheesy

LADIES: If you notice these in a guy you like, hold on to him... It won't be long...

When a guy starts approaching his Mid-20s and above, more often than not, certain actions begins to play out on their own...

Those actions are pointing him to one thing: Go and get yourself a wife, bro! tongue

Some of them are:

1. When knife cuts him

So he goes to the market trying to cook soup. He gets leaves to slice, he gets cut by the angry knife grin. He wants to slice yam. The knife does the same- he just needs a helper smiley

2. When market women cheat on him

Market women too are angry with him seeing him come to the market with a list. They play a fast one on him if he's not smart... This is a major sign... Bachelor dey hear am from market women o...If you don't know market well sha...

3. Cooking and doing the dishes begins to bore him..

Since he began staying alone as a bachelor, he just finds it a chore and a task to cook or to even do the dishes. He isn't lazy. He just doesn't understand why.

4.When he starts lusting unusually

Before now, he never really used to do this but all of a sudden everything on skirt starts enticing him. His desire to be with a girl heightens. His sexual desire starts getting the best of him. .

5. When serious ladies starts seriously stalking him.

Every serious lady ready for marriage will go after his kind... Everywhere he is, the serious ones are around him and stalking him out... He has that luxury of choosing just ONE.

6. He Loses Appetite For His Own Food

Even when cooks ( from point 2) he rarely eats so much. He could feed on junks all day.

7. When He takes pleasure in talking to/ about ladies

Not the childish part but directed at settling down. This pushes him to flirt a little bit trying to scan for a better half...

I lafff grincheesy... I am a bit guilty here...smiley

This list ain't complete because people differ. Don't misquote me after seeing this.

Good morning. ,

66 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Walspring: 1:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmmmm.. Sounds funny grin grin grin

But some of these doesn't count joor

8 Likes

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by alberto2k(m): 1:11am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith

U no dey tire undecided

6 Likes

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by naijaboiy: 1:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Mehn i've experienced all these at my young age...

Seems i'm due for marriage embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by felai: 3:06am On Jan 26, 2015
A playMAN has got this features too o

In other news;
Toshiba 8GB USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive for Android
Smartphone/Tablet provides the easiest way to move
Photos, Music, and Videos between your android phone or
tablet and your PC.

Built in with dual connectors; USB and Micro-USB ports; this
pendrive creates an infinite possibility for storage capacity.
With no additional power supply or cable required, you just
simply plug in the drive into an OTG supported Smartphone
or tablet for a full access to your digital data.

What are you waiting for?
Hurry and get yours while stocks last.
For more information,
Please call 080-5115-0299 or add me on whatsapp

*Free delivery to anyone within Sokoto, ilorin, Oshogbo
environs*
https://www.nairaland.com/2112726/8gb-usb-2.0-otg-flash

2 Likes

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by cutieberie1(f): 3:09am On Jan 26, 2015
hmmm
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 26, 2015
funny but true grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by IamOpemipo(m): 4:41am On Jan 26, 2015
No lies bro..
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by englishmart(m): 5:02am On Jan 26, 2015
make I rush go Tokyo. Na there my wife dey

1 Like

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Hiss
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 26, 2015
so true cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 26, 2015
My man u tried but am YET TO EXPERIENCE This and am aging gracefully....
THERE are things I LOVE doing for myself.. and don't need assistance...things LIKE.
WASHING my clothes na my HOBBY..
WASHING my car na Hobby..
Cleaning my room na my Hobby..

D only thing I find difficult is COOKING but I pay a Lady to make my meals...
She visits does massive Cooking and gets paid for it and leaves.....and she enjoys it ,because sometimes some incentives are accrued to her..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by gemiclem(m): 6:11am On Jan 26, 2015
chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by jmoore(m): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Doesn't apply to me.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2015
[url=hsgfwq65e..com]
Even though I HATE PDP with passion, there are still gentlemen folks dia..esp yar'aduas in law...Isa Yuguda[/url]
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by SMREXY(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Oh! It seems I'm due for marriage...

2 Likes

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2015
Walspring:
Hmmmmm.. Sounds funny grin grin grin

But some of these doesn't count joor

As you said "some"...cheesy
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:
emusmith

U no dey tire undecided

Be specific... tire for what?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
Mehn i've experienced all these at my young age...

Seems i'm due for marriage embarassed

Oga... Maybe...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
funny but true grin

That's it, wink
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2015
jmoore:
Doesn't apply to me.

why? smiley
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2015
SMREXY:
Oh! It seems I'm due for marriage...

They apply but literally... don't conclude cheesy
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

That's it, wink
morning
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2015
When serious konji start holding him.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Pasqa: 7:19am On Jan 26, 2015
When you start goin to church more often and also starts checking every gal around u character if she is a wife material.

When he sees his mates with their beauriful wives and kids.............Happy family.

When he attends a family occasion alone whereas every other person is paired.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Tymax(m): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2015
Not peculiar to mature bachelors. Maybe this thread is just for humour. smiley
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2015
kayciano:
My man u tried but am YET TO EXPERIENCE This and am aging gracefully....
THERE are things I LOVE doing for myself.. and don't need assistance...things LIKE.
WASHING my clothes na my HOBBY..
WASHING my car na Hobby..
Cleaning my room na my Hobby..

D only thing I find difficult is COOKING but I pay a Lady to make my meals...
She visits does massive Cooking and gets paid for it and leaves.....and she enjoys it ,because sometimes some incentives are accrued to her..

Wow! You're a Senior Bachelor? A manchellor? cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by jmoore(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

why? smiley
There is no why. That's just the way it is. There are always exceptions
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:
Not peculiar to mature bachelors. Maybe this thread is just for humour. smiley

mature bachelors? Who cooks for them? They should be something that you suck at and only a woman can do for you...It's not just for fun because a lot of bachelors I know are going through same- eating out and all...grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

morning

Mrng. How yhu?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2015
grin grin grin

Funny indeed. cheesy

Op knife dey cut me too sometimes na tongue

Emmm seems you are having these symptoms emusmith tongue grin
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2015
jmoore:

There is no why. That's just the way it is. There are always exceptions

Though, I included that grin

But... Every Why has a Genuine Answer...wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady / Dilemma Of A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.