Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Confesses: I’m Single & Looking For A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cossy Orjiakor Confesses: I’m Single & Looking For A Husband (3295 Views)

A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Confesses: I’m Single & Looking For A Husband by eluquenson(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Controversial Nigerian actress turned singer Cossy
Orjiakor has confessed to the whole world her secret
sin of immoralities that might land her in hell.
The star actress in a recent interview with V-
Channels claims she’s currently single and looking
for a man to give her a diamond engagement ring.
When asked to pray to God for a man, Cossy declined
saying she’s a sinner.
Her most embarrassing moment:… ‘I was driving
and in the traffic, the guy walked up to me and
grabbed my boobs and walked away.
On her dress sense: …’I wear 4DD. I’m so blessed.
It’s not that I’m out to flaunt it, but it’s just that
clothes don’t get to cover it all. It’s not really my
fault.
On her fears:… I’m afraid of not making heaven
and getting old to live alone.
Ok now with all these confession madam Cossy why
don’t you take a new turn.
Now you are fully aware that your controversial b**b
exposure hobby is making men to sin.
Why not just give it all up and live a decent life?

naijagists.com/cossy-orjiakor-confesses-im-a-hell-bound-sinner-im-single-looking-for-a-husband/ControversialNigerianactressturnedsingerCossyOrjiakorhasconfessedtothewholeworldhersecretsinofimmoralitiesthatmightlandherinhell.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) / can anybody explain why this happened? / Soon Women Will Start Paying Men To Suck Their Breasts See Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.