Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Could She Be Cheating On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Cheating On Me? (3238 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me / Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
my relationship of four years is about crashing and am really unhappy about this latest development. I reside in pH while my girl works at Uyo, lately I discovered she no longer picks my calls early in the morning and at night before bed time and this has been going on for weeks now and most times when i keep on calling, she will just busy my call and off her phone. Her excuse is that her phone is always on silent mode.. Am just confused.. Please what do I do? Should I pay her or surprise visit or just let her be?.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by jnrbayano(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:
my relationship of four years is about crashing and am really unhappy about this latest development. I reside in pH while my girl works at Uyo, lately I discovered she no longer picks my calls early in the morning and at night before bed time and this has been going on for weeks now and most times when i keep on calling, she will just busy my call and off her phone. Her excuse is that her phone is always on silent mode.. Am just confused.. Please what do I do? Should I pay her or surprise visit or just let her be?.

Try and develop a thick skin then give her some space say 1 week to see if she will ring you.

But I hope you didn't make her change with the way you treated her.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by izaray(f): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:
You can only let her be, when u no longer av any feelings for her, but if u still do, then i will advice u pay a surprise visit!

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by buygala(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
op's babe has migrated to greener pastures cry
She is probably already pregnant for the other dude by now angry

ONE MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THE OP embarassed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Danger signs....

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by dstnd: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
listen to this song ... let her go by passager

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by dstnd: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
buygala:
op's babe has migrated to greener pastures cry
She is probably already pregnant for the other dude by now angry

ONE MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THE OP embarassed
special bad advicer on NL

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Summersland(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Eeeyaah,dnt stres ur self 2 much because she's datin another man in Uyo..Wht u need 2 do nw is,giv her a space like 3days may b she'll miss u but if u did nt see her call or ping u,move on man

4 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by akinsadeez(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
dstnd:
listen to this song ... let her go by passager

Wow! I love that song! Very deep lyrics...... but the song will not help the OP at all. would even make him depressed d more.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Will give her some days break to see what her reactions would be.. Yet to call her today but sent her a love piece in the morning which she replied with just "tnx"... Am just going crazy cos the whole picture is getting clear now..
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by dstnd: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
akinsadeez:

Wow! I love that song! Very deep lyrics...... but the song will not help the OP at all. would even make him depressed d more.
only know your lover when you let her go......only hit the road wen u missing home.I like d song die oga
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by dstnd: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:
Will give her some days break to see what her reactions would be.. Yet to call her today but sent her a love piece in the morning which she replied with just "tnx"... Am just going crazy cos the whole picture is getting clear now..
you are back to friend zone

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
dstnd:
you are back to friend zone

What could've been my crime? I've loved her not just like my spouse but like a sister.. Always there for her.. I bet the only mistake I made was ever trusting and believing all she says even when they contain some atom of lies... Am indeed going through pains here...

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Baba, from ph to uyo no far na. And its just like 3k to and fro. Just pay her surprise visit and see things for yasef.

If she gets angry becos of ur surprise visit and asks u why u didnt tell her before coming, and reluctantly or maybe even stops you from coming to her place,...

Bros u know na...wink

5 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
obongproff:
Baba, from ph to uyo no far na. And its just like 3k to and fro. Just pay her surprise visit and see things for yasef.

If she gets angry becos of ur surprise visit and asks u why u didnt tell her before coming, and reluctantly or maybe even stops you from coming to her place,...

Bros u know na...wink

Bros am too emotional and little things easily get on me.. What if she's actually cheating on me, will I ever recover from the shock? The surprise visit of a thing is more like a suicide mission for me cos you can't really predict any woman..
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by dstnd: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:

What could've been my crime? I've loved her not just like my spouse but like a sister.. Always there for her.. I bet the only mistake I made was ever trusting and believing all she says even when they contain some atom of lies... Am indeed going through pains here...
bros in live u don't get everything u get some u forget others.the heart that once loved will surely love again .

5 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
dstnd:
bros in live u don't get everything u get some u forget others.the heart that once loved will surely love again .

Thanks bro..
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by xenten: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:
Pay her an unannounced impromptu visit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by xenten: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:

Bros am too emotional and little things easily get on me.. What if she's actually cheating on me, will I ever recover from the shock? The surprise visit of a thing is more like a suicide mission for me cos you can't really predict any woman..
if you discover she is cheating on you, you go kill yaself? pls. man up and investigate before you kill yourself with false alarm. if you eventually discover she is cheating, no need to fret. move on. make sure your next babe fine pass am sha...

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
xenten:
Pay her an unannounced impromptu visit.

Thanks Bro.. I will do just that...

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
xenten:

if you discover she is cheating on you, you go kill yaself? pls. man up and investigate before you kill yourself with false alarm. if you eventually discover she is cheating, no need to fret. move on. make sure your next babe fine pass am sha...

Will I ever love again?

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by CharlesNneji1: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:

Hi, equaliser. My name is Charles Nneji and i'm a relationship coach for men.

i feel your pain and i will really like to help....

Now listen carefully and brace yourself because i will be blunt with you here. The problem is not that she is cheating on you. The problem is that she is starting to loose interest in YOU.

It happens with women, when you do not spice your relationship and bring new things to the table a girl starts loosing interest and the first sign of it is when she starts behaving the way your girlfriend is behaving right now. she is giving you signals telling you that she doesn't want you around anymore.

the more you call her and show her you are worried the more she will keep withdrawing from you.

give her space, my guess is that you now call her almost everyday....stop it, it is chasing her away.

click my profile and read all my articles here, read the first one - it will help you alot. or you can visit my website(it's in my profile)

peace, bro

6 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Hi, equaliser. My name is Charles Nneji and i'm a relationship coach for men.

i feel your pain and i will really like to help....

Now listen carefully and brace yourself because i will be blunt with you here. The problem is not that she is cheating on you. The problem is that she is starting to loose interest in YOU.

It happens with women, when you do not spice your relationship and bring new things to the table a girl starts loosing interest and the first sign of it is when she starts behaving the way your girlfriend is behaving right now. she is giving you signals telling you that she doesn't want you around anymore.

the more you call her and show her you are worried the more she will keep withdrawing from you.

give her space, my guess is that you now call her almost everyday....stop it, it is chasing her away.

click my profile and read all my articles here, read the first one - it will help you alot. or you can visit my website(it's in my profile)

peace, bro

Thanks a lot Sir.. Will make out time to read the prescribed books... I think distance contributed a lot to my current problem... Will give her some time and see how things unfolds... Gonna be hard for me but I will try..

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Charles4075(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op, just pay her a surprise visit and see things for yourself.. Smh "To be exempt from the passions with which others are tormented, is the only pleasing solitude.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:

Baba, man up and go and see things for yaself. Expect d worst so u wont be disappointed when it happens.

Besides, how old are you sef? U sound like one who has not bin heartbroken before. If she is cheating on u, its no big deal. Shit happens.

The earlier u realise dat a girlfriend is never the same thing as a wife, the better for you.

4 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:

What could've been my crime? I've loved her not just like my spouse but like a sister.. Al cryways there for her.. I bet the only mistake I made was ever trusting and believing all she says even when they contain some atom of lies... Am indeed going through pains here...

I feel ur pain bro..... cry

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:

Stop lamenting over the already soiled milk , life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:

Will I ever love again?
No,you won't love again enter the seminary b4 you miss the chance.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by ITbomb(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yet another LDR lamentations.
Why do guys even dare to try this with naija girls?

@OP, give me her number, give me your number and in two weeks time I will send you her nudde pics. No be Uyo again?

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by eph12(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Since you've not been heartbroken before then it's safe to say you're still very young. It's going to be hard but I think you should forget about her. Going to Uyo won't solve anything instead may make you unhappy the more. She has chosen her part. Choose yours.

For the female folks out there I say congratulations. A new player is born.

#drops mikemike embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Extom(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
I hate when these happens angry
You should be the heartbreaker, not the heartbreakee. Stop lamenting my friend!!!
You're sounding like someone who hasn't realised that love isn't a sacred thing, but something that can be built from nowhere(hence it can also be demolished). If you're done with school, get something doing. If you're still in school, GET SOMETHING DOING!!! And after that, if girls are still dumping your busy, and rich(or potential rich) ass, come back here and sue me.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Brugo(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
She's irritated by the thought of you. This is a sign of dying love.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Is Under A Spell!! / Why And Why Nairalanders Answer / Describe Your Ex Using Movie Title (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.