Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) (16662 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / Best Diaper For Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by money121(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
His mum nt around and i feel like taking good care of my nephew.... If i dont who will?

14 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by ajasbaba(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
well done guy.hope you do better than this for you wife

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Rexphobia(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mum is not around eh? But the kid is staring at the person behind the camera all through.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by money121(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Rexphobia: Mum is not around eh? But the kid is staring at the person behind the camera all through.

Dont mind that naughty pikin jare... Na so he go dy look... And for ur info that is nt her mum ooooo...
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by money121(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
ajas baba: well done guy.hope you do better than this for you wife

Thanks so much.... yeap i will ooo.. That is why i dy practise am down oooo....
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Rexphobia(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ehen.. Oya confess.! Na the mum assistant?
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Gudintent: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
That poor baby is not looking comfy at all

Well done OP, hope you got permission off his mum before posting his picture on here.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by money121(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Rexphobia: Ehen.. Oya confess.! Na the mum assistant?
Na u sabi that one oooo....
Talkin talkin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by money121(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
Gudintent: That poor baby is not looking comfy at all

Well done OP, hope you got permission off his mum before posting his picture on here.

Thnks..... Sure nw
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
new trend in Nairaland.. One day person go bath him gf and upload here.. Then the topic go be like: nairalander bathing boo and changing panties

47 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by money121(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
R2bees: new trend in Nairaland.. One day person go bath him gf and upload here.. Then the topic go be like: nairalander bathing boo and changing panties

Abi ooooo na mind me jare.... But am sure na u go create that trend... Wey u jus mention nw... And i cant jus wait to c that...

Lolzzzzzzzzzz
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Seems seun now pays for topics shifted to d FP cos obviously this might make it too
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by baby124: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy

Wonderful. My dad did this for me. And i am no pikin. Though he use to scrub me like he was washing a car lipsrsealed undecided. But we had a very tight bond since i was a baby. I love my papa die and miss him very much. He was absolutely shameless and selfless when it comes to his kids. cheesy cry.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by kreamidiva(f): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
I hope that "bath tub" doesnt tear the poor boy's bum o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by AMYpurple(f): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
kreami diva: I hope that "bath tub" doesnt tear the poor boy's bum o. grin
lol
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by moscobabs(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
and so what,what special? why on frontpage?
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Aizebioje(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
The way we snap pictures these days eh?? Hmm. Good one sha.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by ochukoccna: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Gudintent: That poor baby is not looking comfy at all

Yes O!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Positiveminds(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
One day you busy body OP will post' Nairalander inside toilet doing the needful'. SMH

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by baynix(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nawa o!!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
K
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by omonla555: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
NONSENSE
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
doing it is cool, bt showcasing it in public is foolishness.

Why don't u show ur wife brea5t feeding d baby instead.

Attention seeker.

In Mr crock voice "i give up

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by rman: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
What's wrong with grown up men trying to seek attention on public forums?

Less than a week we have had two threads on men bathing a baby and changing diapers on FP.

It is nice to be able to change your babies diapers, but it is not an achievement. You all need some growing up to do.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
I never perceive dettol smell,u sure say u put dettol for dat water?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by deshclones(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
And another dumb ill thought topic makes it to the front page....what in fccks name is there in bathing one's nephew that op has to post it here.....ASUU really needs to call off this strike...its really affecting everybody..students and non student alike....

Between its so wrong to bath a baby with such delicate skin in a metal basin.....the minerals used in forming the alloy might react with the skin of the baby...next time use a plastic basin...thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by agrovick(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
injury time: i change my niece's soiled diapers everyday so what ar we nw saying
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by martyns303(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Just don't hurt that baby with that broken supposed baby bath tub, and avoid snapin d childs neck, dnt like the way the baby's neck is placed on that chair. All tins bein equal I say well done.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by troy20(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
wow its all coming out now.suddenly evry dude loves bathing a baby just to get a few Awwws 4rm d gurls.hehehehe

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bros u try oo. I just see 'I go die' son for one thread come see this your son n all I can say na "all is well, God dey, e go better"

grin grin grin

Your boy fyn oo with him natural "Gallas".

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by AbuMikey(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
I like it!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members / Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? / Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.