Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) (16681 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / Best Diaper For Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
deshclones: And another dumb ill thought topic makes it to the front page....what in fccks name is there in bathing one's nephew that op has to post it here.....ASUU really needs to call off this strike...its really affecting everybody..students and non student alike....

Between its so wrong to bath a baby with such delicate skin in a metal basin.....the minerals used in forming the alloy might react with the skin of the baby...next time use a plastic basin...thanks
bTW means By the way not between as u have it here.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by TrojanEdu: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
The young man has a tiny willy...
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by MyOpinion1(f): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
I dey c something and something dey c me
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Caseless: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
money121:
Na u sabi that one oooo....
Talkin talkin
the pidgin in bold gat me laffing*falls from bridge*
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Yeske2(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
I give up on frontpage matter.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by skiesoduah: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Just in the name of attention init? I guess this is the newer version of "a nairalander with a celebrity"
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by 360command: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
This Nairaland sef, y dem dey sho us pikin blokos? i fit show my blokos for here and Seun go accept am as front page tinz??

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
Some months ago, twas Nairalander and any celebrity (That's was during the garii era), Now it's Nairalander and babies(End time era)
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by MsPweshy(f): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
embarassed nairaland ooooooooooooooo!!!, kai!, ur bathing a baby so??
Goan sit down plz. tongue
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Burger01(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Please ayam looking for a baby to bath. Who's got one for me? Adaobi, Ileke, Seun, SlimSlim... OKundecided
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Orikinla(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Great guy.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Burger01(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
adeaugustus: Some months ago, twas Nairalander and any celebrity (That's was during the garii era), Now it's Nairalander and babies(End time era)
...soon we shall have 'a nairalander pounding yam and cooking in the kitchen'... undecided
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by ejemeaaron: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
i think i jst hav to say it.....END TYM TINZ!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Lilimax(f): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
berem: what's shameful about posting a nakid picture of a baby online? Haven't you seen nakid babies shown on TV?
Ask her oo. Afterall we have a lot of oyibo babies on line.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by deshclones(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
bTW means By the way not between as u have it here.

Would have said 'THANK YOU"..but you are a ga.y battyboy..why will you even reply me with that wrinkled hand you used in pleasuring another muscular man's backside....gerrraout of here.....

Burger01:
...soon we shall have 'a nairalander pounding yam and cooking in the kitchen'... undecided

we already have that...a nairalander cooking fried rice in some dingy poorly lit kitchen has graced the front page...nothing is new here mate.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by MrCork: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
..but don't u people have bathroom there in Nigeria?..I give up! angry
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Notion(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
money121: If i dont who will?
dt worry wait for me.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by albacete(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
What other proof do you guys need that we are actually in END TIMES when threads such as this make it to the front page?

The first poster did it and got away with over 330 Likes and u wanna get ur own numerous likes, abi?

Abeg make una help me shout "END TIME THINGS" joor. if i tok am, my tin no go loss.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by christeco: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Make una no mind dat guy wey carry him neighbour pikin come nairaland...try am tommoro nah!!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Godson201333(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
People like us wey never get pikin nko??
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by kulex2k1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sorry for the poor innocent baby.... when he grows older e go swear for whoeva post him baby pic on d internet like dis. when the thing come hunting him den.. chaiii

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by CodeHouse: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
wetin b dis..naija and folo folo..it took just one person to start pure water, now d tin don flood everywhere, guy u no try at all..some things are not just meant to be online...ufffff!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by adegwurulez(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
lyk seriously dis poo made FP?? end tym tinz
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=deshclones]

Would have said 'THANK YOU"..but you are a ga.y battyboy..why will you even reply me with that wrinkled hand you used in pleasuring another muscular man's backside....
Eyah, soory fr u o. Like I care for ur thank u. U should be ashamed to have replied a correction meted out by the supposedly low-life gay. Just so u knw, my life aint miserable, its sumtin u wuld be envious of, trust me on that.
Rim my butt, weakling.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
The baby nor fine at atoll atoll embarassed

Nigerians babies are hard o! See the kerosene conditions under which the are bathed and raised grin

Chai! Thus attention seeking with naked infants is truly nauseating. Please keep your naked babies to yourself please. angry

Is the baby's tomahawk natural? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by avenga1: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
R2bees: new trend in Nairaland.. One day person go bath him gf and upload here.. Then the topic go be like: nairalander bathing boo and changing panties
grin grin ;Di no fit shout joor..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by sonickay(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
R2bees: new trend in Nairaland.. One day person go bath him gf and upload here.. Then the topic go be like: nairalander bathing boo and changing panties
wat is dis frenzy about bathing babies dat it makes front page every darn time. Is it because dere pruck and gbola isn't obvious or wat. Soon people will start posting of a blindman washing their plates and bathing their babies while d price of Garri soars wit neglect and without making front page! SMH

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wetin concern me about it. TCHHW...
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
op where you from please? just wanting to know
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by deshclones(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=9ja_Hottest_Gay][/quote]

Bleeding toad...I won't dignify your irrevant life with a reply lest you gon self service with ma words...gerraout of here...you are way way beneath me...am on a higher pedestal than you and your likes...batty boy..I spit on ur mangled body.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 06, 2013
Lilimax: Ask her oo. Afterall we have a lot of oyibo babies on line.
The "oyinbo babies" do have parents who do not know the importance of privacy, due to their low level of maturity....There should be a big difference btw an "oyibo" parent and an African parent; Its called common sense.. knowing what is or isn't appropriate... Posting a picture of a naked infant shows how immature the parent is.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by avenga1: 5:54am On Sep 06, 2013
Ghen Ghen! D picture don enter facebook..Publicity u want, Publicity u got lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup?? / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women / Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.