Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Pregnant But No Symptoms - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant But No Symptoms (9268 Views)

I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do / Causes, Symptoms, Prevention And Treatment Of Dandruff / She Is Pregnant, But Marriage As Never Been In My Life Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Pregnant But No Symptoms by temmythe(f): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
I've been ttc for more than a year, I felt pregnant about 3months ago and went to the hospital, in which blood PT was ran and it was a faint +ve, I was excited for getting a bit of hope, only to get home and started my period. Went back to the hospital after d end of the flow to repeat PT which came back -ve, ran ultrasound and no pregnancy was detected. Sadly I told a gfriend about it which helped inform an alfa dat prays for her, d alfa confirmed dat d pregnancy is still intact, out of curiousity I told by mother-inlaw which consulted a native man dat confirmed d pregnancy is intact. I waited for d nxt cycle to miss only to see my period again, I lost hope n I continued using my fertility drugs until my pastor told me in d last vigil dat I'm pregnant with twins. Hmmmmmn! I bought a home PT and came back -ve, just yday I saw my period again. My mother-inlaw said I shld let her know if I see my period again which I did, she called 2day to tell me d native guy confirmed m still very pregnant. D only symptoms if any is a tender and full breast, a lil frequent urination and v notive a dark line running from my pelvic to my belly button. Has any1 experienced being pregnant and no symptoms, not even a missed period or a +ve PT?
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by bellong: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mrs, you are already creating a very bad foundation for the innocent unborn child. Running from native doctor to pastor to Alfa, what a seed of evil you are sowing.

As per your topic, I know its possible for people to be pregnant without symptoms. I have heard and seen testimonies of people who delivered but never knew they were pregnant. You may be part of those with no symptoms before delivery. I do not know the medical term for it, if there is any.

If you are indeed pregnant, please stop sowing seed of evil in the innocent baby's life.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by tpia5: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
You mentioned pastor, alfa, doctor, native doctor, and lord knows what else.

Not sure what your question is or who is more confused between yourself and your readers.
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by tpia5: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
And yes, poor baby, the child needs our sympathy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
From your story, you should be about 12 weeks gone by now, if at all you are pregnant.

My advice, go back to the hospital. Yes, some +ve may show -ve if you do a urine test and as at time you did your ultrasound, it may have been too early to tell. But by now an ultrasound or blood test should give you a real positive.

Please don't endanger your life and the life of your child by neglecting medical care!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by temmythe(f): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
bellong: Mrs, you are already creating a very bad foundation for the innocent unborn child. Running from native doctor to pastor to Alfa, what a seed of evil you are sowing.

As per your topic, I know its possible for people to be pregnant without symptoms. I have heard and seen testimonies of people who delivered but never knew they were pregnant. You may be part of those with no symptoms before delivery. I do not know the medical term for it, if there is any.

If you are indeed pregnant, please stop sowing seed of evil in the innocent baby's life.
I'm not supprised cos as usual I know I will be judged. I've never in my entire life being to anywhere of worship other than a church. My best friend is a muslim and she felt d way she can assure or help is by consulting her alfa to pray for me. I also spoke to my mother-nlaw in village cos my hubby suggested it as she's an old woman and she might have knowledge or experienec of being pregnant without symptoms and d woman chose to do it her own way. Btw, I've never collected a concussion, soap or anything to sow a bad seed into my baby's life.
Anyways, tx for ur contributions

1 Like

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hellp temmythe.
Its only those that hv not been in ur situation that will not know what u r passing tru. I truly feel for u. It can be extremely emotional and psychologically draining too.

U r not pregnant from ur post dear. Let it sink in first.
The rate with which u r going,its gonna affect u( I know)
Don't put ur trust on any human being. Be it MIL or pastor or native dr.
Have u and hubby done the necessary tests?
What effort r u 2 making jointly?

If not pls go to a good gyneo and u can start from there.
Visit the health section of nairaland. U will c thread on those trying to conceive. Start from the beginning.u will learn a lot there. Morever u will c cases like ur own and ask questions.
I tell u by the time u go halfway, u will give ur own testimomy.

Remember,no man gives except God.
I wish u baby dust soon.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
@op, just faraburuku bale. Wtf. There's something called adoption you know, if a year's too long that you've been waiting. Christ.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
I am sorry, you are not pregnant, stick with the hospital.
Get a blood pregancy test and a sonogram plus ultra sound, that will be confirmation.

How does an alfa or a baba know you are pregnant? They "guessed" or dreamt it.

People should stop putting themselves in trouble soon you will be bathing nak3d somewhere.

You and you husband need to go to the hospital, get your own PT get counseling and a way forward from the qualified medical doctor.

It is important your husband goes with you so the results can sink in with him too.

A baba or alfa do not perform comprehensive tests as far as I know so stop it.

God has given us free access to him and medcical science to help us so just stop it.

Go to a GOOD medical center, not a quack clinic, get comprehensive tests.
Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by temmythe(f): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
@yellowpawpaw: thanks for ur encouraging words. I've been seeing gynea, though no major problem with neither my husband nor I but we've been taking the recommended drugs to boost our chances. I am not particularly worried abt concieving, I am rather curious as to what is happening to my body and ofcourse here if ther's any1 with similar experience.

@boboyekini: I think u shld be d one to take some chill pills. I am not desperate for babies, I am only sharing what is happening and ofcourse ask questions relating to it.... Not relating to fruitfulnes...ewww

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by dayokanu(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
With these running up and down sef do you even have time to Kongo your husband and get real belle not alfa belle

Hope you wont be the next "Power- Enter" video

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
grin
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
grin no be small power enter.
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by aadetoyin(f): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
This is rather tricky. I have an aunt that saw her flow at the early stage of pregnancy but since u have had 2 cycles after that so its possible to be negative.
Why don't u wait for another month and run another set of tests n scan.

And for all those spirituality that u have involving pls be careful. If u a christian strictly stick to Christianity. U can not be cold and hot at the same time. U re sayin u have neva collected any fetish thing, those u re telling can start doing spiritual stuff on ur behalf and u wouldn't know so pls be careful. If possible do not discuss such issues with anyone asides from hubby and ur Doc.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by mysticgal(f): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
i read somewhere that said,thinking and stress may reduce chances of being preggy,so please take your mind from i must get pregnant and relax,enjoy intimate moments,you will have your baby soon and follow your gynea's advices.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by feminineA: 12:42am On Sep 05, 2013
Don't believe you are pregnant. But to be certain do a pregnancy test in at aleast 2 hosptital or lab and scan also. Those things can't be wrong.
However I will say please avoid letting people check your womb spiritually. You can't trust everyone. If u are a xtain then stick to christ and if otherwise do same. All will be well

1 Like

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by natasha: 6:35am On Sep 05, 2013
@ OP - Medically, a negative test is less reliable than a positive test. Its rare to have false positive pregnancy tests however there are instances where you can have false positives such as when you've had an ectopic pregnancy, early miscarriage or you take some fertility hormone meds such as clomid, pregnyl etc
I would suggest you go for a scan as if indeed you are pregnant, a heartbeat should be picked up during a scan about 8 weeks into the pregnancy. I wish you the joy of fruitfulness in your marriage

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by mcfynest(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2013
IT WELL MADAM. GOD will have his way in the appointed time. remember to watch and pray
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by bellong: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2013
temmythe:
I'm not supprised cos as usual I know I will be judged. I've never in my entire life being to anywhere of worship other than a church. My best friend is a muslim and she felt d way she can assure or help is by consulting her alfa to pray for me. I also spoke to my mother-nlaw in village cos my hubby suggested it as she's an old woman and she might have knowledge or experienec of being pregnant without symptoms and d woman chose to do it her own way. Btw, I've never collected a concussion, soap or anything to sow a bad seed into my baby's life.
Anyways, tx for ur contributions

Madam,

I never judged you.. Is there anywhere in my post that I condemned you to perdition? I was only concerned about what you wrote in making enquiry from different sources. I know why I told you to desist from running from pillar to posts. I know the battles I have fought and still fighting because of the innocent but wrong actions of my parents during their days of ignorance.

If you are concerned about your pregnancy status, the best place to get professional help is still the hospital and not spirit medium. I understand your plight and I perfectly know how it can be but it should not push you to do what is not right. Yes, you can be pregnant without the medical equipment detecting it for some period of time. My brother-in-law's wife was still seeing her monthly 2-3 months after her pregnancy. The day her water broke, hospital already prepared incubator expecting the baby to be a premature. lo and behold, the baby was not and a further medical examination proved that her pregnancy completed 39 weeks.

Your case is not peculiar, you need to keep your mind at rest and enjoy the time. Anxiety and worry decrease chances of getting pregnant. Go back to the hospital when you think its the end of first trimester (three months) for ultra sound scan and other available tests.

It is well with you

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by temmythe(f): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2013
Hmmmmmn! Tx all for ur comments.
After reading ur comment which were majorly judgemental, I was left angry n more frustrated which kinda affected my sleep all night.

I kept thinking, could my instict dat took me to the hospital in d 1st place be wrong, could d 1st positive result be false, could d "so-called" spiritual men b wrong, how come my pastor asked me to go back to my seatt when I came out to d pupit along with those seeking for the fruit of the womb and told me I was already pregnant with 2boys. I couldn't just convince myself there's no iota of truth in all these.

Ofcourse I av several HPT strips at home n I woke up very early dis morning to pee on one of dem, I wasn't too supprised but disadpointed to see just a single pink line. Drank cups of water to fill up my bladder, dressed up n I was already at a neighboring lab even b4 8am. As usual I was asked if I'm pregnant and I proudly answered YES, asked of my LMP and told him d date of d period I had 3months back (Maybe I was deperate for answers). I just needed d guy to look for pregnancy n nothing else n I didn't want him to be discouraged by my story.

Hmmmmn! Guess what, m 13weeks and 2days gone (officially in my 2nd trimester) and 2 sacs with 2healthy heartbeats were detected. As m typing dis, m still wearing my tampons cos I'm still dripping blood with mentral cramps, no +ve HPT, no morning sickness, nothing major to prove m pregnant but my insticts and d wierd messages/visions.

Seriously, v noted all ur advice against running around but believe me I never did. All dese were just kinda coincedental and maybe it all has a purpose.
Thanks for reading my long story.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by krystal101(f): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2013
@temmy... I love the concluding part. Safe delivery is ur portion IJN.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2013
My dear congratulations. God surely does work in mysterious ways.

One thing though, please I may be wrong but I am not too sure that you should be using tampons, so please check with your doctor. The last thing you want to do is to introduce an infection up there.

I bled during my pregnancies, but I was different from you in that I always had a positive pregnancy result and it wasn't heavy bleeding. The first few times I was worried and went for scans, but as time went on, I wasn't as anxious, but because you are carrying twins and have other concerns, then I suggest that you still carry on seeing your obstetrician and always be very prayerful.

May you deliver safely & your testimony complete by His Grace. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by mcfynest(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2013
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2013
Congrats OP!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by tpia5: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Op

It seems you want people to abuse you.

There is no such thing as pregnancy with no symptoms, its either you've convinced yourself you're pregnant when you're not, or you just want to f.ool others.

If you say you're still experiencing bleeding even though you had a positive pregnancy test, then common sense should tell you to get yourself to a hospital to be checked out and to make sure you're not having a threatened abortion.

Please spare us the esoteric stuff- i feel i'm pregnant, alfa and pastor told me i'm pregnant, etc etc. Stop vaccillating all over the place, are you doing a baby farm?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by tpia5: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
And if the traditional or non-western route is what you prefer, then just say so and stop attempting to deceive people.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by soulglo: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
I just don't believe the poster
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hmmm, Before them talk say I be black belle.

Who confirmed you pregnant? Reputable hospital or the one wey them go talk say belle no dey show for scan.

I honestly wish you the best but I have seen so much of this in my field that your story doesn't convince me. Am sorry.
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Congratulations babes! Na God o...whoever doesn't believe your story should sit there until invited to the ekomo cheesy lucky you....I want twins too kiss
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by thorpido(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
Op,why don't you get yourself to a reputable hospital and get a doctor or in-house radiographer do a scan for you?

Something seems amiss here.There are people who have kept seeing their period even after they have conceived but they usually have a positive pregnancy test.There's no way you will be pregnant and your B.Hcg will not rise which will be picked up by a test.

The fact that you are TCC makes your emotions and state of mind run wild.Just keep your mind at rest and God will perfect everything at His own time.

If you are in Lagos i could have a scan done for you in a reputable hospital free.
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by tpia5: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
an uneducated person can see blood while pregnant and assume its their period.

but someone who is educated will be able to find out what exactly is happening.

if you're pregnant and still bleeding throughout the pregnancy, it could mean either a threatened abortion or placenta previa which is when the placenta is right above the cervix thus the blood is seeping out of the placenta and into the vaginal canal.

those are the two main reasons, there could be others as well.

either way, the woman should still be monitored at a hospital just to rule out the above.

http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/bleeding-during-pregnancy

(1) (2)

Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher / Unmarried Women / How Do I Ignore My Wife When She Is Taking Me For Granted Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.