Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal (27195 Views)

Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos / Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Danjuma Visits Jonathan, Avoids Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

The bold is false.

WIZKID said "Broke people always think they have an opinion "

SAGAMITE said "Morons and Fucktards should not be allowed to vote in any election"

As far as am concern, Fucktards should be denied their rights to reproduction to save humanity from cohabiting with evolving Neanderthals.
So which of doz categories does ur fada fall under lol... Word for d wise...

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2013
Its only on social network dat u wud see a sugarcane seller calling,a senator broke... Sm EEdiots's re trynna pull me bck coz MISERY loves company... Well every EEdiot is entitled to hz opinion,so I don't have to blame u...
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by 2old4that(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Why wont he visit him.
This country is too big for its wealth to remain in the hands of very few.
Its time FG look at other people. Dangote is not the only one that can do what he does. ha!
Since i was a toddler, its been Dangote, dangote, dangote. haba.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by gbengaobaye: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2013
Thank God o more Jobs
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by takeprofit: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2013
naijababe:

Thank you very much! Reading their posts, especially Mr Insincere, one would think this was a brainchild of the FG. A business man is making a business decision and we are supposed to give GEJ credit for it! These clowns are just super daft!!!

at least give Gej credit for making the policies that made dangote take the decision
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2013
What are the policies,exactly? Tell us just ONE policy he introduced that was NOT there before
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by anuoro: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2013
Ride on sir
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by takeprofit: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda: What are the policies,exactly? Tell us just ONE policy he introduced that was NOT there before

Alhaji Dangote who led the team from his company, the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria and Nigeria’s leading banks had earlier told the President that they were at the Presidential Villa to thank him for his administration’s policies which have greatly encouraged further investments in Nigeria.

“Your policies have helped us greatly. Without them, we will not be where we are today,” the President of the Dangote Group told President Jonathan.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2013
takeprofit:

Alhaji Dangote who led the team from his company, the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria and Nigeria’s leading banks had earlier told the President that they were at the Presidential Villa to thank him for his administration’s policies which have greatly encouraged further investments in Nigeria.

“Your policies have helped us greatly. Without them, we will not be where we are today,” the President of the Dangote
Group told President Jonathan.
Sure, men usually tell foolish girls they love them before penetrating their pudendas some are foolish enough to believe that ,are you??

You said give credit for policies are you admitting by this reply YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA what these policies are?

All I ask you NAME ONE POLICY.
GEJ has been President 3 years . What are the NEW POLICIES

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by pelhurmy(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2013
who's surprised abt d deal cos am not......av gotten used 2 dis

but........

am just worried abt d employment dey sed it wud provide........dat is false,na their pikin go still dey there
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by takeprofit: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda: What are the policies,exactly? Tell us just ONE policy he introduced that was NOT there before

Removal of fuel subsidy
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2013
LoL...Na so I popular reach,,,Nairaland admins hz put me on merit list,so much dat they started going tru all ma post from day1...to be hiding dem 1 by 1... Thank you so much my ppl'''deleting my posts won't change d fact dat a yoruba man hates an IGBO man for no reason

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2013
takeprofit:

Removal of fuel subsidy
Has he removed subsidy? His government has paid and continues to pay more than Obasanjo EVER did on subsidy. Incorrect PIN try again
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by takeprofit: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda:
Has he removed subsidy? His government has paid and continues to pay more than Obasanjo EVER did on subsidy. Incorrect PIN try again

yes. partially removed. and that has made investment in the oil sector a profitable venture.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by takeprofit: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda:

yes. partially removed. and that has made private investment in the oil sector a profitable venture.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2013
takeprofit:

yes. partially removed. and that has made private investment in the oil sector a profitable venture.
Clearly you do not know what you are talking about.Tellus ONE Nigerian presidennt who did NOT PARTIALLY REMOVE subsidy JUST ONE why did that not translate into refineries

Explain why IF he is removing subsidy why subsidy payments have more than doubled since he got there

Finally subsidy is irrelevant. Subsidy or no subsidy Refiners will get their money either from subsidy or from end user it is totally irrelevant to refiners

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda:

So even illiterates know d meaning of fuel subsidy...wow NAija is moving forward...
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by mikovo2002(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2013
j hope not to die of hunger before this refinary will employ me.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2013
Dangote to end fuel importation by 2016, now the question is at what rate will he sell? Also when this man jumps to $50bn worth by 2020, no one should come here screaming that he is a monopolist after all orient petroleum and oando have been making noise for long and nothing happened.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2013
Nigeria is moving forward
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by COAS2020: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2013
This Dangote guy is gradually colonizing Nigeria or am I the only one thinking so?, he has his hands in every sector of the economy....he's enjoying a lot of leverages from the FG...It will get to a time Nigeria will av to start borrowing from this guy...jus saying sha..
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Josyjay(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2013
lygn19: Dangote go and learn to stand on ur own,,,stop leaning on the shoulders of d FG'''
U no well..whr do u think he get his money from,na ritualist hm be
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2013
Josy jay:
U no well..whr do u think he get his money from,na ritualist hm be
LoL...
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Emmanuel602(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2013
Tolexander:

So after sleeping overnight in my house built with dangote cement with the room flitted with dangote petrochemicals to kill the mosquitoes, i will still need waking up in the morning to boil my water for tea which has dangote sugar with dangote gas, and cook my dangote shaggetti also with dangote kerosene.
Drive to my working place with my car running on dangote petrol. Only to gat to work and realised there is no PHCN light then thinking of how to run our generator on Dangote diesel.
Even about 5% of the air breathe in will be dangote from the combustion of his fuels from automobiles and generators to the atmosphere likewise the air breathe out will be dangote from the catabolism of the sugar, spaghetti indomine and vegetables fertilized by the dangote's fertilizer i eat everyday.
Applied for dangote truck driving school, but wasn't admitted but still putting my hope on the post of the dangote group company financial manager i recently applied for.

Shey na Dangote create me ni!
now you know why SLIM HELU is like a God in mexico
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2013
takeprofit:

at least give Gej credit for making the policies that made dangote take the decision

Some of you might be suffering from Amnesia, the rest of us aren't! Didn't Obasanjo sell some of our dead refineries to the same Dangote and Otedola just before he left office only for Ya'ardua to reverse the decision as soon as he got into office?! Didn't this same GEJ vote billions for TAM on the said refineries in Feb 2011 on the premise that they's be near 80% efficiency by Nov 2011?!

Soon enough, some of y'all will give credit to GEJ for impregnating your wives, shebi he'd be responsible for creating the enabling environment for you to do so

Mtchew!!! Enabling environment my foot angry angry angry angry!!!!
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2013
joseph1832: All I ever seem to hear these people talk about is more jobs, more jobs and more jobs and the reality of it all is that these jobs are given to those who know one or two people in key sectors in the economy while the common sits in his house jobless!.

Nepotism at its peak!

at least jobs are being created and jobless population reduced. we start from somewhere. thats why we pray in Naija. Not only to go to heaven but to meet a divine helper dat will give u job connection.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2013
I don't know why Nigerian youths still believe in looking for jobs,instead of believing they can actually create jobs...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by banki(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2013
Should I believe in dangote or fg? Who creates jobs who even creates the enabling enviroment so a whole FG can't build refinaries?
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Drclassic(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2013
Nice move. I pray that GOD ALMIGHTY will touch the heart of others like dangote so that our beloved country will move to the nexy level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olonishakin Commissions NAF Headquarters Complex (Photos) / Hushpuppi: Kyari Risks Dismissal, Criminal Prosecution, Says PSC / Flavour, Phyno Attend Peter Obi & Pat Utomi Lecture In Howard University (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.