Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal (27197 Views)

Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos / Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Danjuma Visits Jonathan, Avoids Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Akanbiedu(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2013
Well

Though Jonathan may not have helped Dangote with policies et all but He sure has the means frustrate the project. So let us just give kudos for that.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by RtFNJ: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2013
lygn19: Dangote go and learn to stand on ur own,,,stop leaning on the shoulders of d FG'''
Bad belle... Pple do well, Nigerians will complain, if u dnt do well pple will still complain.. Na wa 4 una o
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2013
lygn19:
So even illiterates know d meaning of fuel subsidy...wow NAija is moving forward...
are you still pained I called you "Illiterate" ? That must be a very sensitive area for you. grin

Onye Amaru Akukwo
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by PehaKaso: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Pls I'm new here & I need answers. Where will d oil 2 b refined in Dangote's refinery come 4rm? Will d oil flow 4rm Kwankwaso's state?
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda:
are you still pained I called you "Illiterate" ? That must be a very sensitive area for you. grin

Onye Amaru Akukwo
Ga gwa mpa gi ihea...
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2013
PehaKaso: Pls I'm new here & I need answers. Where will d oil 2 b refined in Dangote's refinery come 4rm? Will d oil flow 4rm Kwankwaso's state?
Did you think the Refiner was going to get the oil free They would have topay the market price which is similar around the world
oil can come from anywhere. Where is the oil Nigeria produces today being refined? Where is Iraq's oil refined? Where is Saudi's oil refined or Russia's or Venezuela's . Most of the Leading refining countries un the World like China Japan etc import most of it . We can get oil from Ghana,Angola,Libya or Saudi so there is no issue there .There are many sources of oil. Nigeria's oil will not last forever anyway

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2013
Goddex: It's well. Nigeria is in save hands and can only get better. Team fresh air!!
Hater don't like good things, undecided can't u see? 9ja is getting their gradually undecided
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2013
taharqa: But seriously, away from d roforofo fights and side talks, this is a reali HUGE deal in deed. This should be, by far, d LARGEST Investment ever made in this nation history (outside d Oil Sector)- over $9billion; and, that it is actuali been made by an Indigenious Nigerian Cop and its finance/capital outlay overseen by a Cotorie of Banks led by Nigerian Banks, is an Outstanding testament to how far we as individuals Nigerians and Nigerian have come, and perhaps more importantly, how much farther we can go. This should be such a source of pride for EVERY Nigerian, regardless of our present persuasions. Of course, it is more exciting that this is happening in d Refining, Petrochemical and Fertilizer Sectors.... Great stuff
Ehn wht are talking about. Obasanjo $16billion 4 power did they tell D billions was in niara. Where is D power, the guy sand fill one site and that was D end. Wht of whn he ask funsho kopoloku, to go buy engines 4 D refineries, do u knw amount of billions of dollars that was apprioprated 4 it. The man- MD Funsho or was he petrolum minister kept explain D un-understandable. Till today D refineries are still in stories.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by princearthur(m): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2013
remember his sucess tips, exculsively no.5 he said be political, have connections. So this is excuslively PDP affair. Smooth sailing, move up my mentor.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2013
Akanbi_edu: Well

Though Jonathan may not have helped Dangote with policies et all but He sure has the means frustrate the project. So let us just give kudos for that.

According to that logic ; even though armed robbers may not have helped a bank achieve their profit targets we should give them kudos for not killing us or attacking or robbing them as they have the means to do so. So we should just send them their share by Western Union

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Akanbiedu(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda:
According to that logic ; even though armed robbers may not have helped a bank achieve their profit targets we should give them kudos for not killing us or attacking or robbing them as they have the means to do so. So we should just send them their share by Western Union

Not exactly similar logic. try again.

Armed robbers do not have the means, if they had trust me, you'd submit their profit to them like you are doing to Boko haram and Niger Delta boys. All it takes for Jonathan is a policy. Remember a policy from Aguiyi Ironsi reversed, to a large extent, all Awolowo laboured for in the defunct Western region. Remember what Obasanjo did to Lagos independent power project.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2013
I am sure you understand the mystery you have presented below and it makes plenty of sense to you.Kudos
Akanbi_edu:

Not exactly similar logic. try again.

Armed robbers do not have the means, if they had trust me, you'd submit their profit to them like you are doing to Boko haram and Niger Delta boys. All it takes for Jonathan is a policy. Remember a policy from Aguiyi Ironsi reversed, to a large extent, all Awolowo laboured for in the defunct Western region. Remember what Obasanjo did to Lagos independent power project.

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by akdjr(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2013
Now nobody cares if Alhaji Dangote who is a muslim by faith is developing and employing both skilled and unskilled workers! Proudly Traditionalist no hating!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by UgooJosh: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2013
Tolexander:

So after sleeping overnight in my house built with dangote cement with the room flitted with dangote petrochemicals to kill the mosquitoes, i will still need waking up in the morning to boil my water for tea which has dangote sugar with dangote gas, and cook my dangote shaggetti also with dangote kerosene.
Drive to my working place with my car running on dangote petrol. Only to gat to work and realised there is no PHCN light then thinking of how to run our generator on Dangote diesel.
Even about 5% of the air breathe in will be dangote from the combustion of his fuels from automobiles and generators to the atmosphere likewise the air breathe out will be dangote from the catabolism of the sugar, spaghetti indomine and vegetables fertilized by the dangote's fertilizer i eat everyday.
Applied for dangote truck driving school, but wasn't admitted but still putting my hope on the post of the dangote group company financial manager i recently applied for.

Shey na Dangote create me ni!
ALEXANDER, you have KNOWLEGE!!!
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by usaration: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
take dat:

You certainly don't know how to read. Anyone who read your post is now dumb for doing so.
including you
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Orji uzor kalu ex governor of Abia state,once applied for certificate,to enable him construct a refinery in the southeast(abia state to be precise),,since abia wz already an oil producing state,,,yet they didn't grant him permission,now a northerner is asking for it,nd he z being given...bcoz he wants to build it in d southwest...As far as am alive and Jehovah God still exists only him wud Judge dz country u ppl call #OneNigeria#

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Segadem(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
lygn19: Dangote congrats... I pray God raises ppl dat can achieve 10tyms wat u ve achieved from Nigeria...
Thank You! You Are Talking About Me...
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
lygn19: Orji uzor kalu ex governor of Abia state,once applied for certificate,to enable him construct a refinery in the southeast(abia state to be precise),,since abia wz already an oil producing state,,,yet they didn't grant him permission,now a northerner is asking for it,nd he z being given...bcoz he wants to build it in d southwest...As far as am alive and Jehovah God still exists only him wud Judge dz country u ppl call #OneNigeria#
This is true OUK aplied for a licence ........................and then he woke up.He was only dreaming.
You guys boast about how rich so and so is; "Nzeribe is the richest Nigerian,Eze is richer than Bill Gates etc when it is only chest beating.Did you hear how much money is involved in this project. This is for serious people,MEN NOT loud mouthed boys like OUK. Tell OUK to pay his land use tax in Lagos state!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda:
This is true OUK aplied for a licence ........................and then he woke up.He was only dreaming.
You guys boast about how rich so and so is; "Nzeribe is the richest Nigerian,Eze is richer than Bill Gates etc when it is only chest beating.Did you hear how much money is involved in this project. This is for serious people,MEN NOT loud mouthed boys like OUK. Tell OUK to pay his land use tax in Lagos state!
I wudda like to put u in ur place,,,but my conscience said I shud tell u dz,and leave d rest to God

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
lygn19:
I wudda like to put u in ur place,,,but my conscience said I shud tell u dz,and leave d rest to God
Shut up olukwu!
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda: Shut up olukwu!
lol...d yoruba's in dz page shud warn dz guy o,,,if I start mine,another tribal bashing wud ensue in dz page o...
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
lygn19:
lol...d yoruba's in dz page shud warn dz guy o,,,if I start mine,another tribal bashing wud ensue in dz page o...
mechi onu . Onye amaru akukwo
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda:
mechi onu . Onye amaru akukwo
Well I don't blame u,,,faani kayode hz already told me y,u hate me'''lol

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
U hate Igbo men,but u enjoy speaking der Advanced language...lol...no worry eyaah'''even if u know all d Igbo words I won't learn ur ancient language,,, I m not ready to be a coward,neither am I ready to commit suicide like Awo...lol
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
I just love yoruba men,,,they re d most hardworking and enterprising tribe in Nigeria...lol

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yes I love Ibos too

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by jpphilips(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
taharqa: But seriously, away from d roforofo fights and side talks, this is a reali HUGE deal in deed. This should be, by far, d LARGEST Investment ever made in this nation history (outside d Oil Sector)- over $9billion; and, that it is actuali been made by an Indigenious Nigerian Cop and its finance/capital outlay overseen by a Cotorie of Banks led by Nigerian Banks, is an Outstanding testament to how far we as individuals Nigerians and Nigerian have come, and perhaps more importantly, how much farther we can go. This should be such a source of pride for EVERY Nigerian, regardless of our present persuasions. Of course, it is more exciting that this is happening in d Refining, Petrochemical and Fertilizer Sectors.... Great stuff

when will you stop sounding M0r0nic? the article said the Nigerian banks will be raising just $3.3b, which is less than half of your "perceived total" sum of $9b, how will you infer that a consortium contributing to less than half of an investment is "leading"? are you ok?
sometimes you over estimate your capacity to read and write, and by the way how did you come about the $9b and how it turned out to be the biggest investment in our history? pray you don't have progenies who think like you, else you become an endangered generation.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
jp philips:

when will you stop sounding M0r0nic? the article said the Nigerian banks will be raising just $3.3b, which is less than half of your "perceived total" sum of $9b, how will you infer that a consortium contributing to less than half of an investment is "leading"? are you ok?
sometimes you over estimate your capacity to read and write, and by the way how did you come about the $9b and how it turned out to be the biggest investment in our history? pray you don't have progenies who think like you, else you become an endangered generation.
Moronic ke?
wetin cause these kain nuclear bomb
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
lygn19:
I know say that "illiterate jibe" touch you for bad place grin grin. Go school abeg
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by jpphilips(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
awodman: Surely the different financial reforms carried out by successive govts is paying off...Imagine Nigerian banks largely financed the current completion of payment for the privatized power assets and are also now financing Dangote's refinery....This goes to show our banks are strong and doing great..and the benefits of this to the economy needs not be overemphasized..

Taharqua the m0r0n was in a hurry to praise the mediocre president but fail to see the ingenuity of Prof chukwuma soludo.
i don't really blame him every hungry man responds in the direction of his stomach.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama / "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB / Lawyers Speak On Legality Of Saraki’s Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.