Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal (27192 Views)

Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos / Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Danjuma Visits Jonathan, Avoids Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by jpphilips(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
PehaKaso: Pls I'm new here & I need answers. Where will d oil 2 b refined in Dangote's refinery come 4rm? Will d oil flow 4rm Kwankwaso's state?

This is the question Taharqua needs to be answering. The existing refineries have not refined oil for 2months and we are talking about new refineries to refine Zobo, Nigerians are funny people.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by jpphilips(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda: Did you think the Refiner was going to get the oil free They would have topay the market price which is similar around the world
oil can come from anywhere. Where is the oil Nigeria produces today being refined? Where is Iraq's oil refined? Where is Saudi's oil refined or Russia's or Venezuela's . Most of the Leading refining countries un the World like China Japan etc import most of it . We can get oil from Ghana,Angola,Libya or Saudi so there is no issue there .There are many sources of oil. Nigeria's oil will not last forever anyway

stop saying things you don't know, you are better off in the tribalism section.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by oduaboy1: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
igbo boy: I just hope when Nigeria breaks up that fani kayode in the name of yorooba supremacy will not seize dangote's refinery o...
Ffk wiil surely give many ibos heart attack.
Like how the hell did he come into the topic;>;>
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda:
I know say that "illiterate jibe" touch you for bad place grin grin.my papa must Go school abeg
LoL... What do u expect from a kayode''' like I said b4 we re so proud of u

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Illiterate,Onye Amaru akukwo
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Dpeacemaker101: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
lygn19: Dangote go and learn to stand on ur own,,,stop leaning on the shoulders of d FG'''
And you who are leaning on, is the FG complaining? You are so uncivilized, you should go back to your village.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: And you who are leaning on, is the FG complaining? You are so uncivilized, you should go back to your village.
I'm sure even his village people ll be disappointed with his comment
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
LoL...at least I wud do it like a man,,,unlike ur leaders dat instead of dem to face der fears,they choose to commit suicide...lol...COWARDS
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by enm(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
I believe we are all matured here . Please let us reason and discuss sensibly like the matured people that we are .
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by ghananotnaija(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
I just wonder how did Dangote manage to win over the fuel importation cartel? Knowing Nigerians, I suspect he is just using this as a ploy to loot Nigeria even further.

If Nigeria really wants to stop import petro, then they should turnover the oil operations to Ghanaian firms.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by solomon111(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
ghananotnaija: I just wonder how did Dangote manage to win over the fuel importation cartel? Knowing Nigerians, I suspect he is just using this as a ploy to loot Nigeria even further.

If Nigeria really wants to stop import petro, then they should turnover the oil operations to Ghanaian firms.
Ghanian firms?
Lol.
The only refinery in ghana does not produce up to the capacity of that old refinery in the niger-delta, neither does ghana have a private business firm worth $1billion, yet you want to delve into heavy oil and gas investments .
How many indigenous petroleum engineers does ghana even have?
I am sure most are expatriates from Nigeria and beyond.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by DaLover(m): 2:42am On Sep 06, 2013
taharqa: But seriously, away from d roforofo fights and side talks, this is a reali HUGE deal in deed. This should be, by far, d LARGEST Investment ever made in this nation history (outside d Oil Sector)- over $9billion; and, that it is actuali been made by an Indigenious Nigerian Cop and its finance/capital outlay overseen by a Cotorie of Banks led by Nigerian Banks, is an Outstanding testament to how far we as individuals Nigerians and Nigerian have come, and perhaps more importantly, how much farther we can go. This should be such a source of pride for EVERY Nigerian, regardless of our present persuasions. Of course, it is more exciting that this is happening in d Refining, Petrochemical and Fertilizer Sectors.... Great stuff

Yes oo, speaks volumes about the govt of the day, but is I really outside the oil sector
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by DaLover(m): 3:04am On Sep 06, 2013
ghananotnaija: I just wonder how did Dangote manage to win over the fuel importation cartel? Knowing Nigerians, I suspect he is just using this as a ploy to loot Nigeria even further.

My guess is that Dangote is already positioning himself for the full deregulation of the petroleum downstream sector, which must happen any way, when that happens,
Petroleum product importers will not be entitled to any payments from government, they will have to compete against the likes of Dangote and orient refineries, and probably the existing refineries which would have been privatized.

On the long run, it should be better to refine locally, ultimately the main goal should be movement away from exporting raw crude...just imagin 10 such refineries operating in the country, the possibilities, fresh air man, fresh air....
Add the liberalization of the power sector, the opportunities become limitless, ...scented fresh air indeed
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by juvewalex(m): 6:40am On Sep 06, 2013
Bullshit, crap n nonsense.How many times have we heard them embark on such projects buh notin meaningful comes out of it. Abeg make i go fin tea take johhhhhh.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Majoo: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2013
I really love this man called Aliko Dangote for all his company establishment every where creating employment for his nigeria citizens BUT NIGERIANS WORKING IN ALL DANGOTE COMPANIES ARE SLAVERY ONLY THE INDIANS THAT NOTHING IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY WITH TRADE TEST CERTIFICATE SUPERVISE NIGERIAN MASTER DEGREE CERTIFICATES, INDIANS ARE TOO MANY FG SHOULD VERIFIED[/font][img][/img]
plaindealer: lmao @ foolish and attache essay from abati.com.

These unless comedians fit kill pesin with lafta I swear... cheesy grin
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by jantavanta(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2013
It has taken this long for us to have a private refinery because after the Nationalisation of Shell BP refinery by OBJ during the military era, a law was made that a private refinery would have to be an export-only refinery, limited to exporting its products out of Nigeria
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by jantavanta(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Majoo: I really love this man called Aliko Dangote for all his company establishment every where creating employment for his nigeria citizens BUT NIGERIANS WORKING IN ALL DANGOTE COMPANIES ARE SLAVERY ONLY THE INDIANS THAT NOTHING IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY WITH TRADE TEST CERTIFICATE SUPERVISE NIGERIAN MASTER DEGREE CERTIFICATES, INDIANS ARE TOO MANY FG SHOULD VERIFIED[/font][img][/img]

This is the outcome of the closure of out Technical schools and technical colleges in favour of universities. University grads cannot do the work of technicians and technologists. I do not know what is happening to polytechincs. Now is the time for us to restore Technical Education to its priority. If we are funding univerisites and ignoring technical schools, we will continue to import more Indians.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by jpphilips(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2013
DaLover:

My guess is that Dangote is already positioning himself for the full deregulation of the petroleum downstream sector, which must happen any way, when that happens,
Petroleum product importers will not be entitled to any payments from government, they will have to compete against the likes of Dangote and orient refineries, and probably the existing refineries which would have been privatized.

On the long run, it should be better to refine locally, ultimately the main goal should be movement away from exporting raw crude...just imagin 10 such refineries operating in the country, the possibilities, fresh air man, fresh air....
Add the liberalization of the power sector, the opportunities become limitless, ...scented fresh air indeed

I have educated you severally on this same issue but it seems you made a pact with ignorance, i will not even try this time, we know what dangote is doing.
you mentioned orient, don't you know that Orient's source of oil is OPL915 and 916? it is senseless to set up a refinery business in Nigeria without a source of oil, the JV oil cant support that, so the right question is; where is dangote getting his oil from?
Jonathan may have secretly allocated him an oil block and that is what he is thanking him for ala the favorable policies he mentioned in the article.
you look at the oil industry from the surface but your knowledge is too limited to see how things work in the industry.

your post in bold speaks volume of the height of your ignorance, as we speak, DPK and AGO has been deregulated, do you think the marketers and importers viz a viz Nupeng are complaining? are they striking? you know why? because they are making serious money at the detriment of your pocket.

that DPK you buy 150naira a litre has about 60% profit margin for both the importer and the marketer so they have absolutely nothing to lose,
talking about Govt payment, i laugh seriously at you, even the Aquilla that the Govt is paying as subsidy for transportation, not even all of them have the time to go through the rigorous process to collect it, if the importer sells a loaded product for you, he will charge you for the truck aquilla or not, the end user is the one suffering.

If orient comes upstream, the same importers will celebrate, all they need to do is to register as major distributors end of story, they have nothing to lose,they will save a lot of money on import charges and haulage fees, they will buy cheap from orient and cut your throat at the pump because you have removed the only Govt influence that keep them on their toes via deregulation.

let me make it clear for the umpteenth time, subsidy or not, importers are chopping seriously, if you deregulate, they chop more while you pay more.

I have read a lot of your oil and gas arguments and i tell you what, you are the most delusional person i know who make comments here, you are better off in the romance section.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2013
Oil is available on the international market.It is a commodity with little variation in price.You do not need a LOCAL source of oil.The World's biggest refinery is in India number 3 and 4 are in Korea and number 5 is in Singapore.
Are these major oil producing nations?
Dangote does not need a single drop of oil from Nigeria
Even if he got oil from Nigeria our reserves will run out one day then what?
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by moski5(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2013
Lordave: Dangote didn't create you, certainly your creator has assigned Dangote to carter for your needs
theres nothing rung if a couple of people come together to form a company that carters for peoples nids nonetheless
I don't get loan concept I'm not aware of d policy made reference to in d article pls I nid more info
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by jpphilips(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2013
omonnakoda: Oil is available on the international market.It is a commodity with little variation in price.You do not need a LOCAL source of oil.The World's biggest refinery is in India number 3 and 4 are in Korea and number 5 is in Singapore.
Are these major oil producing nations?
Dangote does not need a single drop of oil from Nigeria
Even if he got oil from Nigeria our reserves will run out one day then what?

do you ask yourself some pertinent questions? India with the biggest refining capacity of 1.2mbbls/d imports 79% of their crude just as you are advising dangote,
the resultant effect is that one liter of petrol in Mumbai with the biggest refining capacity in the world is selling for Rs81.57 equivalent of 203.78naira.
is that what you wish for Nigeria? the problem is not your refining capacity but the source of your oil, if you import your crude, you need to subsidize it to make it affordable because it doesnt come cheap in the open market,which will increase government spending and will result to inflation and budget deficit,
if you deregulate, your economy will be in trouble cos of inflation and high cost of living.

this argument has been won and lost severally on nairaland here all you need do is a little research and you will understand where i am coming from.

lastly, as soon as oil prices on the international scene soars, India runs into shortages and the refineries go on leave, as we speak, portharcourt refinery is on leave for the past 2 months, reason, "CRUDE SHORTAGE".

Orient is going to be the next big thing in the downstream sector because chief Emeka Anyaoku has already applied this theory of mine.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by adefred: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
joseph1832: All I ever seem to hear these people talk about is more jobs, more jobs and more jobs and the reality of it all is that these jobs are given to those who know one or two people in key sectors in the economy while the common sits in his house jobless!.

Nepotism at its peak!

There are jobs but there's no competency.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
jp philips:

do you ask yourself some pertinent questions? India with the biggest refining capacity of 1.2mbbls/d imports 79% of their crude just as you are advising dangote,
the resultant effect is that one liter of petrol in Mumbai with the biggest refining capacity in the world is selling for Rs81.57 equivalent of 203.78naira.
is that what you wish for Nigeria? the problem is not your refining capacity but the source of your oil, if you import your crude, you need to subsidize it to make it affordable because it doesnt come cheap in the open market,which will increase government spending and will result to inflation and budget deficit,
if you deregulate, your economy will be in trouble cos of inflation and high cost of living.

this argument has been won and lost severally on nairaland here all you need do is a little research and you will understand where i am coming from.

lastly, as soon as oil prices on the international scene soars, India runs into shortages and the refineries go on leave, as we speak, portharcourt refinery is on leave for the past 2 months, reason, "CRUDE SHORTAGE".

Orient is going to be the next big thing in the downstream sector because chief Emeka Anyaoku has already applied this theory of mine.
You have no logic in your output.None Whatsoever
Why must petrol retail at the same price as in India. Is India the only country that imports oil.Does petrol cost the same as in India as in ALL oil importers. Please !!
What is more important is that Nigerians can afford to pay for petrol WHATEVER it sells for in Nigeria. That depends on so many variables which you obviously do not understand. I remember when petrol sold for less than ONE Naira
The subsidy argument is a useful one to have and I am prepared to have it. but I do not think that is what this thread is about and you are getting ahead of yourself. I so far have NOT expressed a view about subsidy as far as I can remember but whether or not there is subsidy is irrelevant to this thread and to refiners so I am not sure what your point is. There still has to be a BUDGET for subsidy and it must be paid for the money must come from somewhere. The oil being produced is NOT without owner whether in contract with the oil company or by constitution. Government cannot just take the oil. Mobil,Shell etc already own oil under the ground and must be paid for their share at FULL PRICE.
So even if Dangote was importing oil and there is a subsidy policy he would still have to be PAID the subsidy so stop talking about what you clearly do not understand.
Has anyone told you Nigeria's oil will last for ever. One day you will have to start buying oil anyway
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by jpphilips(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
omonnakoda:
You have no logic in your output.None Whatsoever
Why must petrol retail at the same price as in India. Is India the only country that imports oil.Does petrol cost the same as in India as in ALL oil importers. Please !!
What is more important is that Nigerians can afford to pay for petrol WHATEVER it sells for in Nigeria. That depends on so many variables which you obviously do not understand. I remember when petrol sold for less than ONE Naira
The subsidy argument is a useful one to have and I am prepared to have it. but I do not think that is what this thread is about and you are getting ahead of yourself. I so far have NOT expressed a view about subsidy as far as I can remember but whether or not there is subsidy is irrelevant to this thread and to refiners so I am not sure what your point is. There still has to be a BUDGET for subsidy and it must be paid for the money must come from somewhere. The oil being produced is NOT without owner whether in contract with the oil company or by constitution. Government cannot just take the oil. Mobil,Shell etc already own oil under the ground and must be paid for their share at FULL PRICE.
So even if Dangote was importing oil and there is a subsidy policy he would still have to be PAID the subsidy so stop talking about what you clearly do not understand.
Has anyone told you Nigeria's oil will last for ever. One day you will have to start buying oil anyway

sounds more like childish rants, when you talk and lose your topic sentence you make noise, i highlighted your post which i clarified, I only cleared you on India because you brought it up trying to justify your anomie with the fact that they have the biggest refining capacity in the world.
of what use is it to have the biggest refinery in the world yet your products dont come cheap? or maybe you think that 81 rupees in the Indian economy is a small money for just a liter of PMS? needless to mention the shortages challenges.

a panoramic approach will be one that must carry the instruments of cost and availability along. India your role model has already failed in that regards.

this post of yours is totally irrelevant, if Dangote does not tell us the source of his oil, then we have no news yet, if you don't understand why Orient secured OPL 915 and 916 before even applying for a refining license, then you totally lack the intelligentsia to argue with me on this subject. I have not recovered from Dalover's argument 6months ago and im not really ready to go through it again.

If you feel you understand the oil industry better than Emeka Anyaoku, Alison Madueke and Buhari who created NPDC as a subsidiary of NNPC for this same purpose, then i will humbly appeal to you to keep that half baked knowledge to yourself, conversely, if there is a point you seem not to understand or you don't know why it is playing out that way,

ask your questions and i will gladly answer them convincingly.

I am tired of mofos who take the excuse of an argument to get knowledge when they should be paying for it or better still, asking questions politely.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by lertee(f): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
When will the refinary kick off and when will they employ people? undecided undecided
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Okontami: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Revolva: Dangote is a very wise man inDeeD wiser than the oga at the toppest...jona jona...well he took 2 billion naira loan but he needed 8 billion ...i dont think any nigerian bank will lend out 8 billion .....unless he goes from banks to banks to collect 2billion from each...
Mr man, what happens to syndication. Please read wide before opening your dirty mouth
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Adamskuty(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Tolexander:

So after sleeping overnight in my house built with dangote cement with the room flitted with dangote petrochemicals to kill the mosquitoes, i will still need waking up in the morning to boil my water for tea which has dangote sugar with dangote gas, and cook my dangote shaggetti also with dangote kerosene.
Drive to my working place with my car running on dangote petrol. Only to gat to work and realised there is no PHCN light then thinking of how to run our generator on Dangote diesel.
Even about 5% of the air breathe in will be dangote from the combustion of his fuels from automobiles and generators to the atmosphere likewise the air breathe out will be dangote from the catabolism of the sugar, spaghetti indomine and vegetables fertilized by the dangote's fertilizer i eat everyday.
Applied for dangote truck driving school, but wasn't admitted but still putting my hope on the post of the dangote group company financial manager i recently applied for.

Shey na Dangote create me ni!
crack da ribs grin grin
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by DaLover(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
jp philips:

I have educated you severally on this same issue but it seems you made a pact with ignorance, i will not even try this time, we know what dangote is doing.
you mentioned orient, don't you know that Orient's source of oil is OPL915 and 916? it is senseless to set up a refinery business in Nigeria without a source of oil, the JV oil cant support that, so the right question is; where is dangote getting his oil from?
Jonathan may have secretly allocated him an oil block and that is what he is thanking him for ala the favorable policies he mentioned in the article.
you look at the oil industry from the surface but your knowledge is too limited to see how things work in the industry.

your post in bold speaks volume of the height of your ignorance, as we speak, DPK and AGO has been deregulated, do you think the marketers and importers viz a viz Nupeng are complaining? are they striking? you know why? because they are making serious money at the detriment of your pocket.

that DPK you buy 150naira a litre has about 60% profit margin for both the importer and the marketer so they have absolutely nothing to lose,
talking about Govt payment, i laugh seriously at you, even the Aquilla that the Govt is paying as subsidy for transportation, not even all of them have the time to go through the rigorous process to collect it, if the importer sells a loaded product for you, he will charge you for the truck aquilla or not, the end user is the one suffering.

If orient comes upstream, the same importers will celebrate, all they need to do is to register as major distributors end of story, they have nothing to lose,they will save a lot of money on import charges and haulage fees, they will buy cheap from orient and cut your throat at the pump because you have removed the only Govt influence that keep them on their toes via deregulation.

let me make it clear for the umpteenth time, subsidy or not, importers are chopping seriously, if you deregulate, they chop more while you pay more.

I have read a lot of your oil and gas arguments and i tell you what, you are the most delusional person i know who make comments here, you are better off in the romance section.

Ol boy, wetin be ur own self?
I am honestly not understanding ur very smart logic..let break it down mathematically
Lets use assumed figures
1-cost of producing a barrel of crude=$25
2-international cost of a barrel of crude=$100
3-cost of transporting a barrel of crude to Europe for instance=$2
4-cost of transporting a barrel of crude locally=$1
5-cost of refining a barrel of crude=$5

For the importer without subsidy payment, plus import duties, plus punitive protection tax, we have
$100+(2x$2)+$1+$5 or $110
Hence the landing cost for an importer on a barrel of oil equivalent would be $110, this could go up much further if he government decides to apply protection tax for local refineries and import duties

For the local refiner/producer, his cost should be
$100+$1+$5 or $106,

Hence the local producers output of crude should be cheaper,

Please kindly add other factors that I missed, so I can understand you properly.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by DaLover(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
jp philips:

Again, I would like to apply mathematics to this argument, if u don't mind.
I am a business man with reserves of oil,
Again, figure are just for example

1-profit per barrel from directly selling raw from my fields= $75
2-profit from refining oil bought from the internal market = $2

It there for follows that as a business man, the profit from refining crude from my field must be at least $77, else I would be doing charity.

Again, feel free to advise where, could have overlooked certain facts.
I really want to understand you
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by zumatec: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
na una sabi undecidedna una sabi
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by jpphilips(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
DaLover:

Ol boy, wetin be ur own self?
I am honestly not understanding ur very smart logic..let break it down mathematically
Lets use assumed figures
1-cost of producing a barrel of crude=$25
2-international cost of a barrel of crude=$100
3-cost of transporting a barrel of crude to Europe for instance=$2
4-cost of transporting a barrel of crude locally=$1
5-cost of refining a barrel of crude=$5

For the importer without subsidy payment, plus import duties, plus punitive protection tax, we have
$100+(2x$2)+$1+$5 or $110
Hence the landing cost for an importer on a barrel of oil equivalent would be $110, this could go up much further if he government decides to apply protection tax for local refineries and import duties

For the local refiner/producer, his cost should be
$100+$1+$5 or $106,

Hence the local producers output of crude should be cheaper,

Please kindly add other factors that I missed, so I can understand you properly.

it doesn't work that way, refer to previous threads where this issue has been thrashed if you really wanna learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB / Buhari To Spend 2 Weeks In London On Private Visit / Hushpuppi: Kyari Risks Dismissal, Criminal Prosecution, Says PSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.