Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal (27196 Views)

Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos / Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Danjuma Visits Jonathan, Avoids Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Lordave: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dangote is a hard working business man. Alas,this nation has been sold to the highest bidder.
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by joseph1832(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: If this govt is not building infrastructure it is creating ENABLING environment for private sector to thrive with multiplier effect in job and wealth creation.

FRESH AIR unlimited. This FRESH AIR will definitely suffocate enemies of progress
Creating an enabling environment you say? When majority of the private sector run of diesel generators thus polluting the environment. What is enabling there?.

The fresh air you speak of is only for the political elite, not the common man!

9 Likes

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by DisGuy: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
lygn19: All I am saying is that in Nigeria,,,every individual,regardless of tribe shud be allowed to tap into d economy and compete in a level ground,,,der shudnt be govt restricted "NO GO AREAS"... Every1 shud be allowed to think like a true capitalist... Nobody shud be made an Island...if Mr A is from d north is given certificate to produce sth,just bcoz they want to keep Mr A in business doesn't mean,u shud restrain Mr B from getting d same certificate,even if its d same procedure he passed tru...

when all the mister ABC were getting contracts to import fuel no issue but mister D that seems to consistantly do well in his basic area is always getting a knock because he is not from your area...and like any sensible business man operating in an unpredictable environment like ours is influencing the the govt to get favourable business policies like a normal capitalist would!!

don't hate the player!!

there are a 101 sectors dangote is not competing in, no one is pointing at Arik, Banks etc

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Confusionist(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
lygn19: All I am saying is that in Nigeria,,,every individual,regardless of tribe shud be allowed to tap into d economy and compete in a level ground,,,der shudnt be govt restricted "NO GO AREAS"... Every1 shud be allowed to think like a true capitalist... Nobody shud be made an Island...if Mr A is from d north is given certificate to produce sth,just bcoz they want to keep Mr A in business doesn't mean,u shud restrain Mr B from getting d same certificate,even if its d same procedure he passed tru...
so, u too wan see joanthan and collect loan for ur recharge card business abi?

Abi na spare part ur own be?
grin grin
Bitter for nuttin!
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Giddyprance(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chai!!!
3.3 billion dollars refinery...dats abt 20% of his assets
dis guy wan enter top ten richest man in the world sha....where ma papa dae when dis men dae make dis kyn money sef..chai..smh

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Lordave: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
omonnakoda:
Shut up. You are empty and have nothing to offer.Illiterate
shey the guy can read and write, how come he is an illiterate
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by DisGuy: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
Where are all those economist that keep shouting Refinery business is not profitable ?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lordave: shey the guy can read and write, how come he is an illiterate
Who unleash you
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Lordave: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
NEDU-IFYY78:
What do you main by end time
is 'main' now the new meaning of 'mean'?
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Lordave: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
omonnakoda: Who unleash you
meaning
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by omonnakoda: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lordave: meaning
Abeg!!!I dey talk to Human Person
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Lordave: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
omonnakoda: Abeg!!!I dey talk to Human Person
shît
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by tolurainbow(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Pls who is dangote...
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
omonnakoda:
Onye Amaru akukwo! Bloody illiterate, You are not fit to be here. DECEITFUL RUNT! Are you now changing your posts! There is only one group of Nigerians that boast about money because of their well known inferiority complex
I took back my words coz I knew Who I wz... My name is not Kayode, neither is it Ola... When u wish ur neighbour good sth good wud come ur way,but if u wish him bad,evil wud come ur way...
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Confusionist: so, u too wan see joanthan and collect loan for ur recharge card business abi?

Abi na spare part ur own be?
grin grin
Bitter for nuttin!
1 answer for u...

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Revolva(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dangote is a very wise man inDeeD wiser than the oga at the toppest...jona jona...well he took 2 billion naira loan but he needed 8 billion ...i dont think any nigerian bank will lend out 8 billion .....unless he goes from banks to banks to collect 2billion from each...
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Cletus244(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
God i pray it shd be a done deal
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by ugoezeik(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tolexander:

So after sleeping overnight in my house built with dangote cement with the room flitted with dangote petrochemicals to kill the mosquitoes, i will still need waking up in the morning to boil my water for tea which has dangote sugar with dangote gas, and cook my dangote shaggetti also with dangote kerosene.
Drive to my working place with my car running on dangote petrol. Only to gat to work and realised there is no PHCN light then thinking of how to run our generator on Dangote diesel.
Even about 5% of the air breathe in will be dangote from the combustion of his fuels from automobiles and generators to the atmosphere likewise the air breathe out will be dangote from the catabolism of the sugar, spaghetti indomine and vegetables fertilized by the dangote's fertilizer i eat everyday.
Applied for dangote truck driving school, but wasn't admitted but still putting my hope on the post of the dangote group company financial manager i recently applied for.

Shey na Dangote create me ni!
hahahahahaha guy U̶̲̥̅̊ no G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ kill person here
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
ugoezeik: hahahahahaha guy U̶̲̥̅̊ no G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ kill person here
LoL...
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by ugoezeik(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
mascot87:
Slapping your face with different hands angry
consoling him in a different chest
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Sezua(m): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
i didnt read it, but i knw d signs of END-TIME wen i see one,, and dis is surely a sign of igbeyin-aye
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by igboboy1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
I just hope when Nigeria breaks up that fani kayode in the name of yorooba supremacy will not seize dangote's refinery o...
Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
omonnakoda: Who unleash you
Drake said it all

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by kamez(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
.......Honestly dis information no concern me at ALL... Stares at thread again... Mtchew.. Continues watching True Blood Season 6

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by adexpa(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
sincerely these is turnin reality,i wish mr president of dangote group of company a longity n a strong health to be able to carry out these nice proposed project wic shall catapult dis nation to a 45Percent reduction of unemployment n with dis innovation,i believe more investment shall also come in since there will be stability of electricity.........long live dongote....long live jonathan.....long live nigeria banks n long live nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by anonimi: 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: If this govt is not building infrastructure it is creating ENABLING environment for private sector to thrive with multiplier effect in job and wealth creation.

FRESH AIR unlimited. This FRESH AIR will definitely suffocate enemies of progress

That is what a THOUGHTFUL leader does- focus on initiating & sustaining POLICIES for good environment that will encourage business men (& women too) to set up for profit, which the government regulates & taxes.
Unlike those selling us dummies about PPP projects with foreign bank loan smoke screen guarantees, that surreptiously adds up to the DEBT BURDEN of their states.

https://www.nairaland.com/1419395/lagos-cable-car-network-construction/2#17803339

When their greediness long throat scratch dem again dem go sey dem wan buy back the PPP concession for RIDICULOUS amounts.
YET some Mufutaus MUMUtaus go dey hail dem sey make we upgrade these conmen to the centre in Abuja.

https://www.nairaland.com/1424540/fasholas-lekki-road-scam-increased

Na so we dense reach

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix / Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics / Buhari To Spend 2 Weeks In London On Private Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.