Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? (7162 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Is It Right 2 Marry Som1 U Don't Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by dhardline(m): 12:52am On Sep 05, 2013
Use your tongue and count your teeth.Dont let a few mins pleasure put you at enmity with God and man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 05, 2013
190-the-clown:

the struggle is indeed real cheesy

Someone better tell them attention is not gained by been Silly cheesy
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by flolancracker: 1:18am On Sep 05, 2013
undecided social media? Smh..

OP, I think this woman was recruited by your followers in †he village..and ermm if †he lady is yoruba, you heard of some charm called "MARGUNN"? Bro, you gon somersault and die, or you get high on water and die, or you over-eat salt and die, or you crow and die...

Okay, there we have it.

Fΰck her & take your pick. tongue
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by skiesoduah: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2013
Forum for dummies
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 05, 2013
Feranchek: Gat dis beautiful lady of 33 daht I met on social media som 2weekz ago.... she's sooo in2 me and wantz us 2 have sex. She's already sent me pix of her boobz and pussy.... and I also play along buh refuse sending her mine giving her sone flimsy excuses and promising 2 DO her HARD wen she comes.... lol. She's married 4 2yrs now without kidz and still have sex wid her husband. She got sooo upset wen I told her I had sex wid a gurl I planned dating.... ma question is: is dere any spiritual consequence having sex with a married woman cos I knw of many married men daht do have sex wid single ladies.... wahtz ur best advice plz

Wow!!!...I must go with the "End Time Craze" on nairaland...Karma, hope you've heard of that bro. Before you act, hope you like it after you get married in the future and you find your wife cheating on you...dnt break up wif her cos its normal since u've been having sex with married women before you got married. My advice, stay clear of another man's property. But to me sha na wickedness , even more than witchcraft to derive pleasure in having sex with another man's wife. But people dey life sha...bro, it's your call though. But me still feel it'd be advisable to stay clear of her.
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by talk2chichi: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2013
It wrong and you know it.
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2013
spookem: undecided
go to sleep

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Shekson(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2013
MAGUN - Thunderbolt
MAGUN - Thunderbolt
MAGUN - Thunderbolt!!!!
My guy, the moment yu step I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊, yur hell starts on earth. Believe •̸Ϟ ̷̷̴̐͠€ yu
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Heineken(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
I pity you
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Monicasque(f): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
sad i feel sorry for her husband.
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by vanhelsing(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bleep the bitch...
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Feranchek(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
Heehehehe.... gat dis dude daht said "u already knw d answer. .. blablabla" dahtz actually true.... I only asked cos I really wanna b convinced daht itz not ryt and ALL d insultz I got was really amazing and believe me frndz...... dey were REALLY HELPFUL. Buh ehm.... is it bad 2 let her visit me and som lil smootching without sex??
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Eklektika(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Feranchek: Gat dis beautiful lady of 33 daht I met on social media som 2weekz ago.... she's sooo in2 me and wantz us 2 have sex. She's already sent me pix of her boobz and pussy.... and I also play along buh refuse sending her mine giving her sone flimsy excuses and promising 2 DO her HARD wen she comes.... lol. She's married 4 2yrs now without kidz and still have sex wid her husband. She got sooo upset wen I told her I had sex wid a gurl I planned dating.... ma question is: is dere any spiritual consequence having sex with a married woman cos I knw of many married men daht do have sex wid single ladies.... wahtz ur best advice plz

If you want to trade off your destiny,go ahead and 'do' the married 'slut'. Sleeping with a married woman is one of the shortest cuts to either destroy your destiny and render you useless for life or even to hasten your death-day. Go ahead o if you feel like,but don't cry in hell that nobody warned you!
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
donem: If you really need an answer to your question answer mine, is it right for you 2 have sex with your Mother? Your answer to my question, is my answer to your question.
, your question is a very stupid and senceless one, a married woman and his mother, what is the relationship
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
Is it right to remain a fool?
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by addictiv(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
OP, is right for your married wife to shag another dude? wait for it dude cos it will surely come....you know what they say karma is a b1t*h.....btw have you tot about the possibility of the woman using u to father a child since maybe hubby is shooting blanks and you re just gonna walk right in and donate your seed.....
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
Eklektika:

If you want to trade off your destiny,go ahead and 'do' the married 'slut'. Sleeping with a married woman is one of the shortest cuts to either destroy your destiny and render you useless for life or even to hasten your death-day. Go ahead o if you feel like,but don't cry in hell that nobody warned you!

Sharap there, people like Obasanjo and Atiku who slept with other people's wives and are still doing so, have they lost their destinies or have they become broke

You christians can be overly superstitious.

@ OP, its just a moral thing,n not spiritual, if u think its morally right, pls go ahead and catch your fun, but if u think its morally wrong, then you zip up.
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Everybody suddenly turns pastor like this thing is new.
Adultery everywhere,who are those commiting it? Married pple.
You guys should free the Op,if the woman wants it,he should give it to her,afterall he acknowledges her beauty.
The rule of the game is "don't get caught"

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by bclipse(f): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
When Ɣôů marry,ℓ̊ hope someone walks up to yuh nd say pls can ℓ̊ f**k U̶̲̥̅̊Я wife
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Emaprince: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
2yrs without kids?..maybe she want you to impregnate her.

this is something I'm very much against.

come to think of it..facebook etc are easier medium for cheating these days
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by damarisk(f): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
No it is very very sweet,there is no consequences n same tin goes wen fyn sharp boy hav sex wit ur mother or ur wife,there is still no consequence so go ahead hit d kitty cat n enjoy urself*mtcheeeeeeeeewww
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by dhappyking(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
If this were to be an opinion poll, I believe you know where the balance is tilted. There are two category of the opposite sex you should avoid tampering with; the married and the ordained. Someting tells me the consequence could be heavier than with the others. Not that fornication is good in any ramification. But then of course, the fear of what you wanted to do got you asking questions. If you haven't done it already, then DON'T! Your conscience can not handle what will follow, ok?
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Boll2010: 1:14am On Sep 09, 2013
Man dis ur game its aint passin u by.....oya tel ursef dis cup must not pas ova u........screw d old biatch!!.........wat u got balls for!! Bt mak sure she dnt ride u its nt gud married wonen ridn spiritually#grin candid advice
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Exponental(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2013
Instinct!
For me, I believe in d law of repercussion. When I had my chances, i blew them up. One of them went as far as holding my erectus JT for like 20mins, but I renounced her. I maybe wrong but I prefer that to repercussion.
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Feranchek(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2013
dhappyking: If this were to be an opinion poll, I believe you know where the balance is tilted. There are two category of the opposite sex you should avoid tampering with; the married and the ordained. Someting tells me the consequence could be heavier than with the others. Not that fornication is good in any ramification. But then of course, the fear of what you wanted to do got you asking questions. If you haven't done it already, then DON'T! Your conscience can not handle what will follow, ok?

God bless u ma broda! Indeed ur A KING. ...... So much wisdom like Solomon. Na only u say, not only watin I 1 hear buh d truth... no insultz.... no hiding. ..... just d plain truth, discharged in a responsible and respectable manner

God bless u Mr KING
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Beface(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2013
It seems u believe in the spiritual, good for you! Don't do anything u wil end up regreting.The Truth is,the few minutes pleasure u wil get cannot b compare with the consequences that wait ahead of you. Sleeping Wit another person's wife is wrong. Proverbs 7:1-27
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2013
sexytabhi: Everybody suddenly turns pastor like this thing is new.
Adultery everywhere,who are those commiting it? Married pple.
You guys should free the Op,if the woman wants it,he should give it to her,afterall he acknowledges her beauty.
The rule of the game is "don't get caught"

And you call urself a woman... what a shame!
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by UyiIredia(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
It is wrong. I go further, even when adultery involves agreemebt by the cheater's spouse as in swinging, it is wrong.
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by greedie1(f): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
ofcz u know there are spiritual consequences but im not here to talk about them......

do you want another man to be the father of your child? cz she just wants to use u as a baby making machine.she has bin married for just 2yrs? the romance is still hot, she isn't leaving her hubby, she prolly loves him and desperately wants to give him a child. you, are just the sperm donor.

do not bed another man's wife!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Romantic Tricks You Must Try To Make Your Girl Smile N Love You More / Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) / Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.