Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu (22114 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects / Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by crystalballs: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
The contractor must not fumble....otherwise.
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Fantastic development...gov need to diversify source of funding. The dividends of having an international airport.
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by ujoinme: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
I will lodge in that hotel as long as there will be a rank and file soldier to give me an officers treatment when i check in i.e. wash my car squeaky clean, polish my shoe till i can see my reflection on it, starch and iron my clothes to army precision and all other service they render to their Ogas at the top. lol

1 Like

Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by lertee(f): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
gbosaa: Rubbish...Ihejirika isnt thinking..

defence industries corp...Kaduna

Nig. defence academy.....kaduna

Command n staff college..jaji

Aviation sch...............Zaria

...5 star hotel for military men to infect coal city babes with 5 star herpes,syphilis and hiv..Enugu.

Otolo gbagbukwaa ndi army there.
You are on point.
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
moscobabs: FG no even sabi anytin sef.the hotel supose to be build in South-west what Igbo people need is a mighty prison grin grin grin
make them carry 5 star hotel go ibadan or ondo or osun?Who go patronize the hotel?I laugh a big laugh.Bad market.

2 Likes

Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2013

...5 star hotel for military men to infect coal city babes with 5 star herpes,syphilis and hiv..Enugu.

Abegi! Any investment is welcomed. Those dat don't train their children properly are the ones worrying about wat not.

Who knows wat else is in the pipeline. Perhaps a defence academy in Ado ekiti and Umuahia Abia. Who knows but for now give him kudos.
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
ajas baba: the last picture was took inside the building

[b]the last picture was took inside the building

[/b]the last picture was took inside the building

ERROR

BROS YOU WAN KILL ENGLISH
Leave am as him talk am, we understand wetin him mean. You just won create unnecessary fight here. You don take your medication today? grin grin
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Mavor: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Look at all these clowns above me commending such rubbish. In a democratic republic, the military has no business being in private business such as being a hotelier. Of course only in a jungle like Nigeria can people applaud such madness.

4 Likes

Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
TrueLegend:
LOL...if d rest of d country refuses to vote jonathan,,,they can start looking for new ways to sustain d economy,bcoz no oil barge wud sell a barrel from d Niger delta,,,Boko haram spoilt d economy of d north,,,but Mend's new attack wud shut down d economy of Nigeria,,,
lmao
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mavor: 3:44pm
Look at all these clowns above me commending such rubbish. In a democratic republic, the military has no business being in private business such as being a hotelier. Of course only in a jungle like Nigeria can people applaud such madness.

Bros leave dat thing abeg, na chop i chop we dey. OBJ sold half of Nigeria to his clan members with gov money, the Hausas shifted all Nigeria wealth into swiss account.

Igbos must be President come 2019, or we all go our separate ways. hooha!

1 Like

Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Good news coming from my beloved state, COAL city. Enugu OBODO OMA.
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Jeel: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ihejirika is working!
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by MrAboki: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2013

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa Ochi ato gbue la'm o!!

Okwu gi ku oto ka amu keni ekeni.. grin

Post so funny, Aboki had to speak Igbo..

Ibi da kwa ndi Army .. angry

2 Likes

Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by feminancy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
soma042: Army plans five star hotel in Enugu to diversify resources
The Nigerian Army is to build its first 5 star standard hotel in Enugu as part of its efforts to diversify its sources of funding, the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, has said.He said the hotel would offer alternatives to soldiers in transit while it would also be accessible to the civilian population
He also said the hotel would be built under a public-private partnership arrangement

Here are some pics i took @ the site......
The building is located along the 82 div. road at the top of the hill were one can view the beautiful land scape of the coal city especially @ nite.
the building when completed will be the tallest in the city as Eugen is well known for its sophisticus manner especially in building a complex modern residential houses.

the full gist is here
http://thecitizenng.com/other-news/army-plans-five-star-hotel-in-enugu-to-diversify-resources/

i took the last pics from the building

more pics @ nite from the building

1 Like

Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Pattey(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You seem to have missed the part that said it's the Army -and not Julius Berger- that's building it!

Is that why they should use firewood to construct a '5-Star Hotel' ?
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by meforyou1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
the air force has a similar facility in kaduna.
ur visit to kaduna cant end if you didnt visit the air force club. live band, nightclub, hotel. wonderful place.

1 Like

Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
pistol:

We sometimes have to eschew ethnic interest in commenting on issues here,
There is nothing like dividends of democracy here as the military authorities must have conducted a business research n concluded that Enugu must have been the best place to site the project due to the serene n central location.
Ur statement above will give the ethnic purveyors reasons to flood here now.

if they like , let them flood.
So maka busybodies, pesin no go fit talk d truth wetin dey im mind?
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Demdem(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Misplaced priority in my opinion. The military don't need to diversify its sources of income. It should depend solely on govt.
A situation where a country's military depend not on govt for funds, it will be disastrous and there will be instability.
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Demdem: Misplaced priority in my opinion. The military don't need to diversify its sources of income. It should depend solely on govt.
A situation where a country's military depend not on govt for funds, it will be disastrous and there will be instability.

Where is dat FFK thread and Bianca again? Abi e no dey front page?
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
Emmadani: make them carry 5 star hotel go ibadan or ondo or osun?Who go patronize the hotel?I laugh a big laugh.Bad market.

abeg leave dat rif.f ra.ff.
Ask him howfar with d ibadan shoprite.
Na 5-star hotel dem go go site dere. Hahahahaha
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Malawian(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
demdem is always everywhere on this forum. i am beginning to suspect him.
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by samuelfemo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
hope they dont sleep on the project
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Mavor: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Demdem(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

Where is dat FFK thread and Bianca again? Abi e no dey front page?

U[b] mean the FFK hitting bianca? Go FP, u go see am.[/b]
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Demdem(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Malawian: demdem is always everywhere on this forum. i am beginning to suspect him.

Suspect me for what? In how many threads av u seen me today.
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Demdem:

Suspect me for what? In how many threads av u seen me today.
How far that Ibadan shoprite now,,,abi dem don innovate am to kiosk?...lol

2 Likes

Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by ChinoIsBack: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Its Okay..

But they should equally bring down to the East major military hardware infrastructures. Ihejirika should brace up, all the key military facilities non is sited in the East. He should decentralized some of this facilities in the north.
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by slimchimex(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
oluwasuski: building a five star hotel doesn't seem to be to be the best idea right now, pls build more barracks or renovate existing ones, you can get revenue by aggressively producing military equipments as has been seen lately...other african countries will definately approach us to buy our products when tested and proven in turn serving as a major source of revenue to the army...
Is like u like war,beta ask ur father abt the nigeria civil war den u'll understand how bad war is,and the quest to ban the production of any kind of war weapon.
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by adultdesigner: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
moscobabs: FG no even sabi anytin sef.the hotel supose to be build in South-west what Igbo people need is a mighty prison grin grin grin
i can hear a goat voice from kirikiri prison yard.

3 Likes

Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
In other climes where organizations have priorities, military and security outfits don't invest in business not related to their field. Of what use is the hotel to the stated objectives of the Nigerian Army? The Nigerian Army has a defunct pharmaceutical company, why not revive it, if his aim is to diversify revenue?
Besides, the Nigerian army is suffering from acute shortage of accommodation fro officers and personnels. Why not expand the infrastructures in the barracks?
This an excuse to squander resources. Every barrack has a mess which provides temporal accommodation for officers and personnels on transit.
Why build a hotel?
Re: Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
soma042: Army plans five star hotel in Enugu to diversify resources
The Nigerian Army is to build its first 5 star standard hotel in Enugu as part of its efforts to diversify its sources of funding, the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, has said.He said the hotel would offer alternatives to soldiers in transit while it would also be accessible to the civilian population
He also said the hotel would be built under a public-private partnership arrangement

Here are some pics i took @ the site......
The building is located along the 82 div. road at the top of the hill were one can view the beautiful land scape of the coal city especially @ nite.
the building when completed will be the tallest in the city as Eugen is well known for its sophisticus manner especially in building a complex modern residential houses.

the full gist is here
http://thecitizenng.com/other-news/army-plans-five-star-hotel-in-enugu-to-diversify-resources/

i took the last pics from the building
i was wondering what they were planning to build there. Thank God for enugu; Thank God for naija. Change is happening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division / Senate Signs Petroleum Industry Governance Bill After 16 Years / Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.