Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... (1920 Views)

Read This B4 U Continue Judging Others-a Must Read / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria / Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 12:37am On Sep 06, 2013
This Thread is a sole intellectual formulation of the OP, any attempt to copy, advertise or redistribute it would be met with stiff legal action!!!grin

YOU CAN NOW PROCEED 里好年见你真

We The Executives Of 'About To Marry Association Of Nigeria' ATMAN...not ''ATM'' hereby are passing a law to all prospective inlaws that we cannot just be ripped off because we want to marry your daughter. I find it utterly bamboozling and discombobulatedly ludicrous that some families would demand for as high as 5 million naira for bride price. Is your daughter a bugatti coupe I heard that 'A Igbo nigerian man can use the money paid as bride price for one daughter to train the remaining 12 children in the house'.
I can't help but wonder why we have to pay such a huge sum!!! WHY

2 Likes

Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 12:37am On Sep 06, 2013
We the executive of ATM ATMAN have come up with the following Eleven (11) terms and conditions before paying huge sums of above 500,000 naira for bride price...

1. Failure of the bride to take in or get pregnant within the first 6 months of marriage would mean a 75 percent refund

2. Failure of the virginity test on the bride means a 20 percent refund

3. Since u claim to have spent alot training ur daughter, failure of landing a good white collar job that has good pay means 30 percent refund
4. Failure to the bride to accept all our sexual advances shall justify our extra-marital affairs
5. Failure of the bride to prepare sweet tasting meals means we have to waste resources on fastfood and that means a 50 percent refund
6. For every vacation in which we take your daughters out of the country, you are liable to acknowledge us with a wine as a token of appreciation
7. If we happen to be in diaspora, any omugwo trip by our wive's mother would be sponsored by her family
8. If there is any form of disrespect by our wives to our parents, we shall be justified when we either give her the silent treatment or maltreat her
9. If it is discovered that your daughters get involved in any extra marital affairs, there will be a 90 percent refund of the bride price or we would be justified to have sex with any woman of our choice on the matrimonial bed
10. If the husband is tall and fairskinned and intelligent and the wife too is goodlooking, then the child has to have same traits, if your daughters give birth to a physically defected, slowpoke, dumb, midget sized offspring, then there must be a curse from your village or she must have cheated and therefore there must a 90 percent refund with an apology letter

AND FINALLY THE 11THD TERM AND CONDITION, WHICH FAILURE TO OBEY RESULTS IN 100 PERCENT REFUND AND UTTER DIVORCE IS.....

3 Likes

Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 06, 2013
Interesting....
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 12:50am On Sep 06, 2013
idnoble135: Interesting....
As a prospective marriage candidate, drop your own terms and conditions
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 06, 2013
Andyblaze: As a prospective marriage candidate, drop your own terms and conditions
lol... Am Ok with what you've posted there. You are the leader of the association, ride on. More terms pls grin
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by DisneyAngel(f): 12:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Hahahahaha,End time things
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 12:56am On Sep 06, 2013
idnoble135:
lol... Am Ok with what you've posted there. You are the leader of the association, ride on. More terms pls grin
Thanks for your endorsement. You are hereby appointed deputy vice president to assist our vice president Mr cork
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 1:00am On Sep 06, 2013
DisneyAngel: Hahahahaha,End time things
Please endeavour to adher by our terms to prevent your people from refunding your suitors, Thanks Mr Ji Ling 了哈哈 老好嗯
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 06, 2013
Andyblaze: Thanks for your endorsement. You are hereby appointed deputy vice president to assist our vice president Mr cork
No..... Lemme be a member for now. You code? wink
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Wow all those stipulations to the parents..lol are u marrying the daughter or the parents?
Is the bride price thing mandatory.. or can/do some ppl get married without paying it?
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 1:08am On Sep 06, 2013
idnoble135:
No..... Lemme be a member for now. You code? wink
Okay, you can now be stripped
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by timpaker(m): 1:11am On Sep 06, 2013

WTF!!!!!!
I would have supported you but you'd have to review some of the conditions.
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 06, 2013
caribchic: Wow all those stipulations to the parents..lol are u marrying the daughter or the parents?
Is the bride price thing mandatory.. or can/do some ppl get married without paying it?
Not any am aware of. Its compulsory it is paid. So you understand the dilemna the OP is passing through on behalf of the association.
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 1:12am On Sep 06, 2013
caribchic: Wow all those stipulations to the parents..lol are u marrying the daughter or the parents?
The bride price is mandatory in nigeria, and the problem here is not paying it, the problem is that atimes your whole life savings would equal the amount to be paid. My uncle paid 4.8 million naira
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 1:13am On Sep 06, 2013
timpaker:
WTF!!!!!!
I would have supported you but you'd have to review some of the conditions.

Highlight them and give me suggestions so i can edit and add them up there, thanks!
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 06, 2013
^
4 point gini? Was he buying her? Did he collect receipt?

2 Likes

Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 06, 2013
Andyblaze: The bride price is mandatory in nigeria, and the problem here is not paying it, the problem is that atimes your whole life savings would equal the amount to be paid. My uncle paid 4.8 million naira

oh wow i had no idea..i thought it was something only certain ppl do, had no idea it was a must or that everyone had to do it. Can i ask what is the initial purpose of paying to marry someones daughter? and do u guys think its still applicable in today's society?

*please don't skewer me, i'm genuinely in interested in knowing*
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 1:31am On Sep 06, 2013
caribchic:

oh wow i had no idea..i thought it was something only certain ppl do, had no idea it was a must or that everyone had to do it. Can i ask what is the initial purpose of paying to marry someones daughter? and do u guys think its still applicable in today's society?

*please don't skewer me, i'm genuinely in interested in knowing*
Well for them you have to pay because they raised their daughter, spent time and money in imbibing good values into her, paid her schoolfees etc so for you to come and take her away you have to repay in cash all they spent on her and i do think it is a cultural thing in nigeria and would still be applicable to today's society to fulfill traditions but then collecting large amounts which is now common these days is just pure pilfery. And u still have to buy goats,cows,drinks, pay matching ground fee etc
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 1:33am On Sep 06, 2013
The eleventh term would be updated in this space. I need 5 likes on this post to post it.
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 06, 2013
Andyblaze: Well for them you have to pay because they raised their daughter, spent time and money in imbibing good values into her, paid her schoolfees etc so for you to come and take her away you have to repay in cash all they spent on her and i do think it is a cultural thing in nigeria and would still be applicable to today's society to fulfill traditions but then collecting large amounts which is now common these days is just pure pilfery. And u still have to buy goats,cows,drinks, pay matching ground fee etc

Ok, wow getting married is expensive..better choose wisely friends
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by pendusky(m): 5:36am On Sep 06, 2013
am in!!!
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Exponental(m): 5:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Andyblaze: The eleventh term would be updated in this space. I need 5 likes on this post to post it.
is seun/NL paying for d number of likes someone gets?
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Leyqute(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2013
Andyblaze: The eleventh term would be updated in this space. I need 5 likes on this post to post it.
abeg, where is the "like" button...all I c r links grin
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2013
When I read from this andy dude,I always get cracked up. Comedy at its peak. cheesy cheesy
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Penssuwa(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2013
This is why i've decided to marry frn Ghana

1 Like

Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Princesszoe: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2013
Marriage is not by force. If the parents of the woman you want to marry, tend to have placed their daughter on a high price, shift to another lady, is only a choice. Between all parents don't charge the same amount as bride price, traditions and cultures differ as well. Such events(different prices of bride price) even took place in the bible, so is normal. Do your calculations well, if the lady you want to marry has been placed on a high price (bride price) and you have exhausted every options, please take your leave. The conditions you posted above sounded as if marriage is a do or die affair, or even by force but i guess you were only joking with those demanding. Please find another lady whose parents are even going to collect 400 naira from you as bride price because i have seen where it happened. So]me parents do not even collect any thing except the buying of yams, rice, wrapper stuffs.500,000 naira is even too much, very exorbitant but some cultures may be collecting more than that which may not be bad i guess. So relax and do your calculations well my dear. [b][/b]
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2013
pendusky: am in!!!
You're welcome, sir
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Exponental:
is seun/NL paying for d number of likes someone gets?
Yes monthly
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by sexymoma(f): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
were you drunk when you asked her out....
abi which wan be budget undecided
if our parent decide not to accept your rules and regulations hmmm i pity you
you go jos pie in konji.. no carry polybag go pack her load for her mumsy house. undecided
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Andyblaze: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Loool why una dey like to use konji matter threaten guys
sexymoma: were you drunk when you asked her out....
abi which wan be budget undecided
if our parent decide not to accept your rules and regulations hmmm i pity you
you go jos pie in konji.. no carry polybag go pack her load for her mumsy house. undecided
Re: About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
When you are given a list, tell them u ain't gat a dime or just show them what u are willing to pay. If they refuse, then move on. But if u feel u must marry the babe, give them what they want, and after the marriage, make sure they never step ur house. I repeat, make sure that is the last thing u ever do with them, just bone them for life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware: Ladies Are Now Using Fetish Charm To Hook Men. / Shhhhhh / If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.