Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (34258 Views)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
From: The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria To Girlfriends
With regards to the meeting held today, the Boyfriend Association of Nigeria decided to go on a two months strike starting from 1st December, 2013. This strike is not to cause any riot or any form of breakup with our beloved girlfriends.

We plan to use this strike period as a time for appraisal and re-dedication in our
supposed relationship. During this period, all forms of communication (formal or otherwise) is allowed but all form of FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE will be put to rest. We assure our girlfriends that this supposed strike period, our commitment will be 100% and won't be questioned, also, this period will not, WE REPEAT, will not pose a threat to the relationship.

Full boyfriend responsibility will resume on the 1st of February, 2014 to enable both parties plan for the upcoming valentine(14th February, 2014).
We thank our girlfriends for their anticipated
"Good Behavior" during this period.

Signed; Publicity secretary BAN

132 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by zeelo2014: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Some guys will just die. Lol The ones destined to be magas all their life.

15 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by fasho01(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
^ ^ ^ and I thought the post was funny but your own post really got me cracking grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Alikaxon(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
The strike is annualy, and supposed to be called off on Fabuary 15th, 2014. In diz our BAN strike; the girls re the federal govt; I hope they don't impose "no work no pay rule" i e "no financing, no service(banging)"

33 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Thavik(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lol guy u funny, me sef wey no lke to dey keep babe don agree sincle last month grin

4 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Alikaxon: The strike is annualy, and supposed to be called off on Fabuary 15th, 2014.

Negotiations are still ongoing, sir. grin

7 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by afdynamic(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
lolz....
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Alikaxon(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Phoenix619:

Negotiations are still ongoing, sir. grin
Yes, It should be modified, cox if we resume before valentine; we're still gonna face the financial responsibilities on the val day, and bad girls will double their demand to make up for the december denial. We really need to resume fabuary 15th, 2014, so that our long time effort woun't be in vain. Cheers!!!

8 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by francababy(f): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Alikaxon: Yes, It should be modified, cox if we resume before valentine; we're still gonna face the financial responsibilities on the val day, and bad girls will double their demand to make up for the december denial. We really need to resume fabuary 15th, 2014, so that our long time effort woun't be in vain. Cheers!!!
@Alikaxon so this is u. No wonder you came to my thread to fool yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Alikaxon(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
francababy:
@Alikaxon so this is u. No wonder you came to my thread to fool yourself.
must u monitor me? I can't remember me making u my P.A. Its not ur fault, u're still nursing the wounds my contribution had caused u. I can feel ur pain.

8 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
"We are trying to stop the rot in the romance sector"- permanent sec.

The "no gift no sex" rule wont work cos we are adamant.

There is no political undertone in our struggle.

The current threat to sack us wont work.

An agreement is an agreement...they must honour it.

The Federal Girlsment is not being sincere.

NEC Meeting to hold after a week of sympathizing with our former member who lost his wallet during the course of the struggle.

Permanent sec
BAN.

65 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
This shud make fp for wider coverage.
Yh it did. Now lemme innocently open nairaland.com with her fone cheesy.

Hey babe come see!

14 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by youngds: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
[size=18pt] abi, we need am oh, NO Negotiations! Xmas never reach self my babe don they yan me xmas shopping! & her papa still they alive oh undecided undecided[/size]

55 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by braine(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
My girl is considerateā€¢ So no worries for meā€¢ cool tongue

3 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by PurpleHouse(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lol
Girls! Ye'all gotta fight back. Time to up-Grade... Dump all these sorry Broke a******s...

2 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by omonla555: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
I have been dreaming of breaking up with my GF for the Xmas/New Year, but thank God this notice will serve her right.

3 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by haysal(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
one word-hilarious
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by nerodenero: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Invariably, this implies that there won't be any mugu or maga for Christmas wink. Babes go cry diegrin grin grin grin
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nomski0(f): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
I cant believe this actually made front page shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by omonla555: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alikaxon: Yes, It should be modified, cox if we resume before valentine; we're still gonna face the financial responsibilities on the val day, and bad girls will double their demand to make up for the december denial. We really need to resume fabuary 15th, 2014, so that our long time effort woun't be in vain. Cheers!!!

Seconded

3 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by ebamma(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
. Nansense, if u wan go strike abeg,give me that your girlfriend number,i have a christmas gift for her

3 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by sexymoma(f): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
see what is making fp...... I blame ASUU seriously

7 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by yuzedo: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
Cheif sweetus is ready to take care of allllllllll sweet babes dat deir boysfreinds are doing dis strike. i have mony and THE PENISe to go round for alllllllll of you dat ur broke boyfreinds want to give a finnancial hatbrake. smiley #Migget and dack-skin girl need nut apply however. tenk. smiley

57 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by GoodFaith: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
Why on strike
Hope you all learn to treat the women that are ladies like Ladies
and treat the women that are B?? like B?

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by KenJak(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
But you no do ham well now. You didn't tell me we're on strike now,me and my girl,we still dey together now. Okay. Our strike don begin now now.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by KenJak(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
But you no do ham well now. You didn't tell me we're on strike now,me and my girl,we still dey together now. Okay. Our strike don begin now now. I don join the strike too.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by nerodenero: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
omonla555: I have been dreaming of breaking up with my GF for the Xmas/New Year, but thank God this notice will serve her right.
What a leverage to do it now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alikaxon: The strike is annualy, and supposed to be called off on Fabuary 15th, 2014.

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
grin grin grin
Bad boys.
Why should it be this period undecided?
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Vivly(f): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Even guys without girlfriends go follow dey claim say them dey strike. grin .

36 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.