Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. (20348 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? / What Was The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by SamConquer(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
haaa na Nokia N81....At first when I bought the phone I was Happy,I was Like wowww It's Symbian,then the phone Flex Spoil...O Boy that was the begining the Idiot phone put Me on the Run,later on the phone start to Hot,I had to ''technically'' exchange the Phone with another one,since then I hate Flex phone ehh...Abeg if You help me see that phone tell am say I say UWAKA
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nonywendy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
bonaventure73: All asian phones,,all nigerian phones......all. Of una 4 dis room get big lips lik bannana peel..................way dat boy wen I'm fada dey carry candle find fuel 4 nyt??
anoda yaba left patient
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by NONNYG: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
4reigningqueen: ***enters, looks around, turns back and
slams the door!!!***
dry, yawning... U no get talk

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Cestmoi1(f): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
stchinedu: Meeen! I wonder why una never even mention bird "flip" fone...(and I do yanga say I dey use flip)...that fone na nonsense. The day thief comot am from my pocket wit my money, I begged him to take the fone and give me my money, the guy rejected the fone nd took my money...even thief reject am.
I did mention it.That phone was absolute thrash.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by NONNYG: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
SamConquer: haaa na Nokia N81....At first when I bought the phone I was Happy,I was Like wowww It's Symbian,then the phone Flex Spoil...O Boy that was the begining the Idiot phone put Me on the Run,later on the phone start to Hot,I had to ''technically'' exchange the Phone with another one,since then I hate Flex phone ehh...Abeg if You help me see that phone tell am say I say UWAKA
same with nokia 5200, u go change d flex sotee d flex go begin dey flex ur money

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nonywendy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
nadia_SA: Nokia c3.. I hate it I hate it I hate it
tok well
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by rezzy: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
stephano100:
wetin c3 do u?....i'v used one nd nothing bad abt it,d fone's got a strng bat3ry......abi na chinko u buy lol

Yeap, nothing is wrong with it, but it doesnt av save message box. Im using it now. Its begging me to throw it away.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
HTC wildfire will take first position...I hv bang mine on ma wall tire bt ma wall happen tu crack n d phn still intact..outing fr sale soon
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by kokolet007(f): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
The worst fone I ever used is blackberry bold5....It got the phone when it freshly came out! It started wiv flashing which I did for 3k, after a week I was pinging and I slept off when I woke up the phone refuse to work! It was dead....I went to Ikeja for repairing,I visited almost all the realiable shops,they cant find solution to it, after like 7 hours I found a guy that told me to leave it that he will try his best, I left the fone with the guy the 2nd day I called him to hear how far the guy said my phone has not cum up bt I should be patient that he sock it with a chemical that it might come up,after like 3days I already giving up on the fone when the guy now called that is working.......I was overjoyed dat the guy charge me 8k I didn't mind all I was after was my fone.
After like 2 month of enjoyment the screen went off that I was told to buy a new screen which cost #18500 I was completely fed up......ofcos I changed the screen and sold it @ that spot @60k! Can u imagine a phone bought brand new having that kind of complication.......I can neva advise my worst enemy to buy that phone!
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Winnerslfc(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
NEC 3
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by youngchopper(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
mine na curve 4. I get 2 b3. As i dey type nw, na from ma nokia asha. Devil punish bb.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by okooloyun1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
royale442: Nokia 3110c. It was very annoying then.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by searay(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
bonaventure73: All asian phones,,all nigerian phones......all. Of una 4 dis room get big lips lik bannana peel..................way dat boy wen I'm fada dey carry candle find fuel 4 nyt??
this is how madness starts
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by okooloyun1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
royale442: Nokia 3110c. It was very annoying then.
Dat phone na virus dem take do am i flashed it twice after using it for 3months.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
youngchopper: mine na curve 4. I get 2 b3. As i dey type nw, na from ma nokia asha. Devil punish bb.
smh.....I'm usin a BB curve 4 and d ba3 is strong....as long as I don't log in on 2go on it....Tank God for my Nokia sha grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by nestaAK(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lumia 620 •••
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by cupid4ig(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
MsMichaelz: BB Javelin and BB Playbook. Worst money spent.
did u just say playbook? U dont know what u used and beside playbook is a tab not a phone thank u
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by tohsin94(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nec 3 (open&close).....,navigator 6710
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by stchinedu: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
C'est moi:

I did mention it.That phone was absolute thrash.
True talk! That fone, aaaaarh.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Leochizzy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
mine is all blackberry.......couple to d fact dat b3 na faild govt. when I tink I have found my striength in Nokia C6. dat one na Bleep up. d best phone nw na tecno
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Oguieke(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
NOKIA IS STILL D ALTIMATE. ALWAYS GIVE IT A CRIAL
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Una welldone o!!

1. Bird (one had a wallpaper that was a plastic sheet with a picture on it!!)
2. Dat Sagem Y'ello Fone
3. NEC E313 (dat one wey u go roll de camera for top)
4. One old Ericcson flip fone like dis wey in charger dey like laptop own...
5. Trium Geo / Trium Mars
6. Motorola Talkabout

Feel free to add more.

Cheers!
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by peruso: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Francheezy: Brb..... Lemme go and think

EDIT: I av not used them oohhh.... Buh I know people who have used them.....
ALL BLACKBERRY PHONES INCLUDING OS10
ALL SAMSUNG JAVA PHONE
Brb again.....

Monkey!!! LOL
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
motorola blade L6 and blackberry storm!!
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by cupid4ig(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
kokolet007: The worst fone I ever used is blackberry bold5....It got the phone when it freshly came out! It started wiv flashing which I did for 3k, after a week I was pinging and I slept off when I woke up the phone refuse to work! It was dead....I went to Ikeja for repairing,I visited almost all the realiable shops,they cant find solution to it, after like 7 hours I found a guy that told me to leave it that he will try his best, I left the fone with the guy the 2nd day I called him to hear how far the guy said my phone has not cum up bt I should be patient that he sock it with a chemical that it might come up,after like 3days I already giving up on the fone when the guy now called that is working.......I was overjoyed dat the guy charge me 8k I didn't mind all I was after was my fone.
After like 2 month of enjoyment the screen went off that I was told to buy a new screen which cost #18500 I was completely fed up......ofcos I changed the screen and sold it @ that spot @60k! Can u imagine a phone bought brand new having that kind of complication.......I can neva advise my worst enemy to buy that phone!
am sorry but that bold 5 is one of the best phone rim ever produced aside their bb10 phone. Probably the phone u bought is refubished or factory defected phone. And i guess u didnt buy it from an authorised dealer cos if u do u will get 12months warranty and ur pbone will be replace. Pls next time buy from original source
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by cupid4ig(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
kokolet007: The worst fone I ever used is blackberry bold5....It got the phone when it freshly came out! It started wiv flashing which I did for 3k, after a week I was pinging and I slept off when I woke up the phone refuse to work! It was dead....I went to Ikeja for repairing,I visited almost all the realiable shops,they cant find solution to it, after like 7 hours I found a guy that told me to leave it that he will try his best, I left the fone with the guy the 2nd day I called him to hear how far the guy said my phone has not cum up bt I should be patient that he sock it with a chemical that it might come up,after like 3days I already giving up on the fone when the guy now called that is working.......I was overjoyed dat the guy charge me 8k I didn't mind all I was after was my fone.
am sorry but that bold 5 is one of the best phone rim ever produced aside their bb10 phone. Probably the phone u bought is refubished or factory defected phone. And i guess u didnt buy it from an authorised dealer cos if u do u will get 12months warranty and ur pbone will be replace. Pls next time buy from original source
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
All Samsung phones that are not android angry android really saved Samsung, I swear.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Maj196(m): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Omo na BB bold3 oo no just try am....Or else shocked
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by adewasco2k(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Blackberry Bold 5 9930
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by youngchopper(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Taylor184: smh.....I'm usin a BB curve 4 and d ba3 is strong....as long as I don't log in on 2go on it....Tank God for my Nokia sha grin grin grin grin
pls be sincere. On a masive use like playing of music with browser, how lond does urs last? Cuz mine is just an hour.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by adewasco2k(m): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2013

I totally agree with you, but i think the 9900 might be better, i got the 9930 and hell, so much troubles....and i was even running away from buy UK used just because of all this kinda wahala.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
cupid4ig: am sorry but that bold 5 is one of the best phone rim ever produced aside their bb10 phone. Probably the phone u bought is refubished or factory defected phone. And i guess u didnt buy it from an authorised dealer cos if u do u will get 12months warranty and ur pbone will be replace. Pls next time buy from original source
bold5 has issues. Goto ikeja, you will see lot of dead bold5 with no solution. I bought mine from slot (an authorised dealer). It went dead after six months. I took it back to slot but they said they can do nothing because I lost the receipt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Airtel May Exit African Telecommunications Scene / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? / Unlock Ur E303,e173 and any ZTEs modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.