Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. (20345 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? / What Was The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by FKO1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
BB TOUR (I REPAIRED EVERYTHING REPAIRABLE ON THIS CRAP)
NOKIA 3110C (THIS PHONE BREEDS N SHARES VIRUS)
NOKIA NAVIGATOR (FLEX,SCREEN ISSUES N IT'S LAGS LIKE LAGOS,I WOKE UP ONE MORNING N IT WAS DEAD)
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by akahp(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
i remember 1mumu motorola like dat. I don 4get d mek bt na dat1 wey short, thick, heavy wit blue light. 1day i kom down 4rm bus i no knw say d mumu don fal 4rm my pocket. D only vex wey vex me na my N100 wey i jst load wey 1naira neva komot inside, nd moni 2retriv line
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by OnyeEgo1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Baddestguyp: All nokia fones. Im using one myself. Their anti-virus only waste ur memory. Nokia fones hav tough in-built virus dat deletes any anti-virus

over collecting of files tru blutoot from oda fones na im dey worry u so!!!
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by zeefever: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Trium
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Ziggyzito(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
psalmdave: samsung galaxy s4...dats d worse fone u cud eva use....make i run comot frm dis thread b4 dem cum shew me
and what makes it the worst? Your lack of money to purchase it or what?

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Ziggyzito(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Teaser4: IPhone 5c
bros.. phone dem neva release??
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Ziggyzito(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
Anuoluwap: All Blackberry phone na End Time Tinz
please, endeavour to write like someone who has been to even a nursery school.. what has biblical stories gotta do with smartphones?? undecided
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by interleukin(f): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Victoriousvic: Nokia Asha 200

only God knows how much i hate this phone.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by abioyeolufemi6: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
AHHHH,.......
I THINK YOU PPL ARE JUST NEW TO PHONE..... Y CAN'T U TALK ON TRIUM,SAGEM(antenal eldge), 3110c(mr virus), NEC(all types)..... tufiaka.... motorola (oju opolo)....

i wonder those phones ooooooo
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
infinix x260...infact any made in china will neva exchange my cash again. explaining wat am passing 2ru making use of this phone is beyond putting down here buddies. DONT FINK OF BUYING IT..my 5cent though!!!
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Youngpo413: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nokia C2-03 and asha 200 are the worst phones i have ever used.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chinese phones that is written on then 'NOKLA'
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
nadia_SA: Nokia c3.. I hate it I hate it I hate it
ki lo de?
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chinwem: Blackberry!!! angry
y? Advice us!
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by stchinedu: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
abioyeolufemi6: AHHHH,.......
I THINK YOU PPL ARE JUST NEW TO PHONE..... Y CAN'T U TALK ON TRIUM,SAGEM(antenal eldge), 3110c(mr virus), NEC(all types)..... tufiaka.... motorola (oju opolo)....

i wonder those phones ooooooo
O guy, u no mention Bird, Ericsson (not Sony Ericsson), Bosch, sharp... those fones na duro mo nbo undecided
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by onuwaje(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
black berry bold 3
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by shadelek(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
I remember one sendo s like this. D phone worst to the extent that if virus dey 20km to the place where u hold d phone, d phone go attract the virus ooo. What abt mtn phone? The phone is irrecommendable. Samsung galaxy s5830i nko? The phone na disgrace to samsung company. What of galaxy s duos wey no get ba3 life. Many phones bt to mention few sha.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Adedayolayo(f): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
TECNO T30 DAMN TOO SLOW
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by ibiso1986: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Onye~Ego:
Pls i need professional advise between.... Simbian phone n bb.... Which shud i buy??... Pls wit model... Except slide ooo
symbian is better.. The only advantage of black berry is pinging.. Nothing else, if u want a phone that can download cool applications, go for symbian or android
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by lasrondo: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
tecno Q1 (Bad keypad and bad battery life)
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Horlayeenkah(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wetin apen 2 it
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Ozone4eva: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Huawei Gaga. I had to slam it on d floor!
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by vicfajeze: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
;Di phone5 d worst
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by vicfajeze: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
My Iphone5 is d worst
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ozone4eva: Huawei Gaga. I had to slam it on d floor!

Lmao..to think that I almost got d phone when it was bn sold for 18k by Etisalat..na real gaga..Over gaga dey worry am.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Francheezy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
Baddestguyp: so u're still alive

U tried to kill me b4??
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Francheezy:

U tried to kill me b4??
haba, i havent heard bout u for months
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by cupid4ig(m): 12:26am On Sep 13, 2013
kokolet007: OPS! My bF got the phone from SLOT bt wen the phone had the first problem he was not arround and I can't wait so I took it dre myself and pay for the service,I also flash it @ slot .......when the phone firstly came out almost all d user detected one problem or d other,infact the engineer that repaired the phone had like 8 BOLD5. He was working on, he told me the phone is not meant for nigeria jokingly that next time before geting a new phone I should investigate!
sorry about that but u shouldnt ve paid them cos ur phone is under warranty but its a thing of the past now. Which are u using now grin
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Anthony5745: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2013
Motorolla c116 and c115.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Darey00(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2013
guys i tink nokia 3110c is d worst fone ever made..mehn dat fone luv virus lyk mad...wen i used it i cudnt browse on it for 30 mins..d tin go dey ova heat lyk mad..i spent ova 5k on it b4 throwing it away...mtsssw
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by kokolet007(f): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2013
cupid4ig: sorry about that but u shouldnt ve paid them cos ur phone is under warranty but its a thing of the past now. Which are u using now grin
BB Touch2
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2013
interleukin:

only God knows how much i hate this phone.
My sister, tis not only you o. The phone had a daily duty to frustrate me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone / Confusion As Telcos Alert Subscribers To NIN-SIM Link Irregularities / Airtel Mifi (router) VS Mtn Mifi (router)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.