Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. (20346 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? / What Was The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Google63(m): 6:31am On Sep 12, 2013
nadia_SA: Nokia c3.. I hate it I hate it I hate it
what do you hate about it? I've been using it for over a year without any hitch
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Google63(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2013
Nokia 5200 express music is the worst phone I've ever used.. It obviously has some in-built viruses, no wonder nobody uses it again
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Mine is nokia n70

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by kokolet007(f): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2013
cupid4ig: am sorry but that bold 5 is one of the best phone rim ever produced aside their bb10 phone. Probably the phone u bought is refubished or factory defected phone. And i guess u didnt buy it from an authorised dealer cos if u do u will get 12months warranty and ur pbone will be replace. Pls next time buy from original source
OPS! My bF got the phone from SLOT bt wen the phone had the first problem he was not arround and I can't wait so I took it dre myself and pay for the service,I also flash it @ slot .......when the phone firstly came out almost all d user detected one problem or d other,infact the engineer that repaired the phone had like 8 BOLD5. He was working on, he told me the phone is not meant for nigeria jokingly that next time before geting a new phone I should investigate!
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by kokolet007(f): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2013
adewasco2k:

I totally agree with you, but i think the 9900 might be better, i got the 9930 and hell, so much troubles....and i was even running away from buy UK used just because of all this kinda wahala.
Can u imagine! Mine too is 9930......infact its the worst phone ever in my history!
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2013
kokolet007: OPS! My bF got the phone from SLOT bt wen the phone had the first problem he was not arround and I can't wait so I took it dre myself and pay for the service,I also flash it @ slot .......when the phone firstly came out almost all d user detected one problem or d other,infact the engineer that repaired the phone had like 8 BOLD5. He was working on, he told me the phone is not meant for nigeria jokingly that next time before geting a new phone I should investigate!

These phone guys are theieves..The original bold 5 is for the Nigerian market while the other type which is also bold 5 but bb 9930 isn't for the Nigerian market..It's sold via grey market and shouldn't be sold here but it's cheaper..

SLOT sells such phones a lot..grey market phones.

You can ask your EMS or Brightstar peeps for more info.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Octavius9653(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2013
For me I'd say Samsung Galaxy S Duos...it hangs like a dumb person playing Hangaroo. smh
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by ibsadiq: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2013
Storm 2..... My 1st and last bb.i had terrible experience
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2013
Pls i need professional advise between.... Simbian phone n bb.... Which shud i buy??... Pls wit model... Except slide ooo
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Anthony5745: 8:35am On Sep 12, 2013
Nokia torch (1200)
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by emmabest2000(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Wonderful grin
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by emmabest2000(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2013
Big.game:
Motorola v3. frustrated shit out of my skull. The phone comes on and off when ever it likes
Wonderful grin
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Henrick007: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2013
nec e313, no bluetooth no infrared.
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by stephano100(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2013
Onye~Ego:
Pls i need professional advise between.... Simbian phone n bb.... Which shud i buy??... Pls wit model... Except slide ooo
so all d post on dis thread is nt proffesional enough abi,u still want 2 buy an outdated fone....ever heard of android?
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by etochi11(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2013
Pls has anybody here used HTC shasha G16? How is the phone?
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by lamekiss: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=psalmdave][/quote]
I no know for dem o
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by michealade(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Davo93: BB Z10 and Samsung Galaxy S4... the phone is too cheap for my liking undecided
u sound like one mad rummate of mine...i hope itzz noh you
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Teaser4(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2013
Sony Ericsson k700i
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by EthAn2dsn: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2013
have a nice day
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2013
stephano100:
so all d post on dis thread is nt proffesional enough abi,u still want 2 buy an outdated fone....ever heard of android?

To my understanding o! Android too dey collect money dia data collection no be here...
My course mate wey get tecno android nearly cry cos android dey suck her money madly!!
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by drexx(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2013
All tecno android.... Chinko na Chinko

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2013
Samsung Galaxy
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Seequadry(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2013
stephano100: Bb bold 3,worst fone eva.,,d bat3ry drops 1% every 2sec.
A very big lie bro....na greedynes dey mk ur phone hang.. che na all app wey u download u dey use?...
If ur battery dey quick rundown come buy my b3....u ll pay me double if it last u 6hrs complete usage(browsing, chatting,tweeting) and dnt 4get to ON uR 3G
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by snowhill(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2013
ajasa4link: Oya Bros say this after me: "I will never smoke warri weed before I chop again"...
lol
ajasa4link: Oya Bros say this after me: "I will never smoke warri weed before I chop again"...
lol
lol

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by leonard509(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2013
well. .as 4 me. .i dont just go to any phone dealer to buy any phone without making enquiries 4rm ma friends.. .al the phones av used served me well. .and i'll advice pple 2 use em too. . .first phone-sony ericson MY X27. . .2nd-nokia 2690(bought by dad) . .3rd-nokia N70. . .4th-bb curve 2. . .5th-nokia torch. . .6th-bb bold 6. .7th-nokia 2700 classic. . . .presently using 5th,6th and 7th
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Vado(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Blackberry Tour & Tour2 (fondly called bold3 by nigerians) are both shitty. Been there, done that. With that being said, nokia n78 is a crappy phone as well. Everything seem perfect but the keypad is just *sighs!
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by dazzy4real(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Blackberry storm 1 that na fatal destruction. D screen can blank out hang, to many wahala joor
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by weazley(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bb storm1, I vowed neva tu use a bb again
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Baddestguyp(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Francheezy:

Wayray on the loose
so u're still alive
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by Baddestguyp(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
All nokia fones. Im using one myself. Their anti-virus only waste ur memory. Nokia fones hav tough in-built virus dat deletes any anti-virus
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by enigmagu1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
izsmike: Blackberry tour[color=#006600][/color]
always write in between the bracket to get your colour sir ]here[
Re: The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Blackberry Bold 5, Nokia i Lumia nati. Just joking.
I hate Motorola. My 1st phone, a bad experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Airtel May Exit African Telecommunications Scene / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? / Unlock Ur E303,e173 and any ZTEs modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.