Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

The Legend Of The Bush Baby - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Legend Of The Bush Baby (3621 Views)

'bush Baby' Real Or Myth? / Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry / Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Legend Of The Bush Baby by imsuboi(m): 1:17am On Sep 06, 2013
Those that attended boarding secondary schools should be familiar with bush baby stories!

Let's hear your scary story.
cheesy

mine was during my secondary school days in port harcourt.. our senior sudents used to tell us not to come out at night.

1) that the bush babes have very looooooooooooooooooooooong bo..obs grin and that if they see you at night, they would use the boo..bs to slap your face thereby rendering you completely insane cheesy

2) that it has had inhumane speed shocked

3) that it normally cries like a baby at night

4) that matchetes inflict no harm whatsoever on it angry.. so, fighting it would be useless cry

do well to add yours
grin grin
Re: The Legend Of The Bush Baby by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2013
I av not seen an agbere b4,tho I heard stories abt students seeing dem wen I was in second skul.
My secondary skul was located in Plateau state, nd our hostel den was located to a local cemetry. So as students we often saw many strange tins at nyt. Dere was dis particular nyt I saw a white dog wit human face nd beards zoming past the hostel 1 nyt, d legs not touchn d ground, as I went to pee. A scared me, I flew to my bed which was on d top bunk, nd peed on my bed, covered my whole face wit d blanket. It was a ril scary experience. I nva experienced it b4. Tho I had bn hearing tales abt d mysterious dog, nd oda mysterious beings, I nva blvd dis, but wen I saw dis mysef, I was scared out of ma skins.

1 Like

Re: The Legend Of The Bush Baby by decode55(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2013
imsu.boi:

1) that the bush babes have very looooooooooooooooooooooong bo..obs grin and that if they see you at night, they would use the boo..bs to slap your face thereby rendering you completely insane cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i heard that version too grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bedc: Excessive Estimatin Billing By Bedc / Please What's The Name Of This Fish,is It Real Or Photoshop? / Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.