Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies (13113 Views)

Northern Elders Write Buhari "2016 Budget Not Favourable To The North / FG Attributes Computer Crash To Delayed Salaries / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by taharqa: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2013
software man:
You are getting it twisted. His point is this thing has nothing to do with the Jonathan's government. They were simply implementations of business expansion plans made several years ago. Is'NT it funny? if you want to ascribe every good event during Jonathan 's tenure to him why do you want to excuse every bad thing from him?

To me it is pathetic and ridiculous that you want to give him credit for things he did not contribute directly to while you will excuse him from the several disasters he was responsible for!
Just hear yr Self talk!! Can you hear yrself now?? Good. Now tell me: bw you and that other Clown, who is d greater HYPOCRITE??

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by softwareman(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2013
taharqa: Clown, Dangote just mentioned d BACKWARD INTEGRATION policies, across d entire value chain, currently going on in the Sugar, Cassava, Palm Oil, Tomatoes, Cotton, Rice, Fertilizer, etc- areas that he and very many others are massively investing in? These things are just happening by themselves, right? That is yr story..
What? Jonathan drew up dangote's business plan for him? dangote was not planning backward integration until jonathan becameppresident?
Please if you do not have any valid point why don't you just not comment any more. Look I run a very small business, and I already have a business plan that covers my expansion plan for the next six years. I suppose jonathan is responsible for that as well!
Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by softwareman(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2013
taharqa: Just hear yr Self talk!! Can you hear yrself now?? Good. Now tell me: bw you and that other Clown, who is d greater HYPOCRITE??

You want to descend to personal abuse? I don't blame you. That is what low intelligence people do when they cannot sustain a discussion with valid points

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by ballabriggs: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2013
taharqa: Oh, FDI per capital angle abi?? Maybe you hv to explain that to d Chinese you CLOWN... And did you just ask what 'd big deal is in FDI flow to Nigeria'??... Africa had more than #50bn FDI inflow last year, one of d only regions in d world where it increased; if that is 'an agonishingly low flow' then you hv to have yr head Checked, fast..

You see the problem with you is that you are an illiterate who has just been giving a keyboard to spread propaganda.

Firstly, if I tell you, I attracted $100 billion of FDI. Oh, sounds good at first sight.

However, as an economist, what does it mean, that is what is important to us. Any significant impact? It is coming in, is it good for us? We analyse and not just reel out figures. That is the skill and what differentiates us from low lives like you.

Mr $50 billion is still a agonisingly low percentage for Africa. It is mediocre when compared with FDI flows to other parts of the World. I could get on UNCTADSTAT now and give you the FDI flows to other parts of the World but it won't make any difference as you lack the skill to analyse.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by telexfree1: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2013
software man:
Let me understand you. The abysmal economic performance of this government is due to the global economic recession of 2008? Are you kidding me? Are you this naive?
That international businessman would say the same thing to any president. He probably said same things to obj several times.
are you this naive?
By the way, why don't you offer your own kindergarten analysis if you if feel my stating economic facts and figures is high school business studies analysis.

' Abysmal economic performance ' of the government
You just type up stuff without making any specific point. You are probably one of those who expects government to do everything for you. Put food on your table, pay your medical bills, pay your school fees, and give you monthly checks for being unemployed .
My friend, listen up. The government doesn't owe you anything asides from providing security and maintaining regulatory oversights over the formal and informal sector while working with state and local government to create opportunities for the citizenry to take advantage of in order to make progress in all directions.
And whether you like it or not, this country is headed in that direction. It's only a matter of time. As soon as the government has divested in all business enterprises and the power transformation has run its course, then government can focus on its core responsibilities . Some people here will yell blue murder if I told them that asides from maintaining oversight and creating opportunities for the students, government has no business running a university.
Dude , people are taking advantage of the free market reforms and are venturing out there taking risks and making it. I suggest you try your hand at something.
If you had criticized the government for not making police sector transformation a number one priority just like they did in the power sector, that would have counted for something. Because security is government's number one function.
I challenge to you to list one failed economic directive of this government and I will give two strategic 'on point' initiatives which are currently being implemented .
Anyway, it's pretty obvious from your past posts that you are a fanatical APC supporter , so by default you reason emotionally on any matter linking to PDP. I am saying I wouldn't be surprised if your next post is defensive and filled with faulty logic.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by sunnyflakes(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2013
He!He!!He!!! As an observer of political comment of Niaralanders, i make bold to say by their comments one need not to ask first: what party they support, the part of the country they are from and offcourse their political preferences. by and large, it is not just our acceptance or rejection that make or mar a political regime. God's will is uppermost!
Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by ballabriggs: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2013
telexfree1:

My friend, listen up. The government doesn't owe you anything asides from providing security and maintaining regulatory oversights over the formal and informal sector while working with state and local government to create opportunities for the citizenry to take advantage of in order to make progress in all directions.

Okay, let's even agree a government is meant to be as irresponsible as you have described in this your trash. How has this useless government fared in the last years on this?

With Boko Haram, Ombatse killing our people daily and kidnappers running us ragged? With corruption ravaging all its critical institutions, how will it perform that oversight role?

It's a shame that you wasted your time typing that trash. If you are employed by Oronto, I ask that you be fired with immediate effect. You don't know your job.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by telexfree1: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2013
ballabriggs:

Okay, let's even agree a government is meant to be as irresponsible as you have described in this your trash. How has this useless government fared in the last years on this?

With Boko Haram, Ombatse killing our people daily and kidnappers running us ragged? With corruption ravaging all its critical institutions, how will it perform that oversight role?

It's a shame that you wasted your time typing that trash. If you are employed by Oronto, I ask that you be fired with immediate effect. You don't know your job.

Who is this over-excited gate-crasher ?
My post was directed at software man who apparently is smart enough to be your boss. This gutter conversation of yours, am having none of it.
Get lost

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by Reference(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2013
hybee_noni: If truly Jonathan's policy favours busineses in Nigeria, hw comes manufacturin companies keeps foldin up in Nigeria; rememba d likes of Michelin,Textiles companies...
Y du companies nw prefer shiftin dere manufacturin base to ghana nd sendin dere products to Nigeria? How comes its only d likes of dangote's alone dt kp smilin to d bank, I'm sure he nt d only smartest biz man in Nigeria. Du u cal favourin sm selectd few a gud biz policy?
I'm sure it doesn't happen lik dis in emergin economies of d world

Then their business models are not right. They don't fit the Nigerian scenario. Before Dangote we solely relied on imported cement creating jobs offshore. This has ended. Not he's setting his eyes on the petroleum sector where we are losing our common wealth to foreign refineries. This is good. PZ, Michelin and others couldn't dominate their sectors, create sustainable business models, stop foreign imports and survive. Whose fault is that.

If Dangote is doing something right. I think others should learn. It may not be pretty but it is effective and it is helping to revive our economy and create real (manufacturing, production) jobs and not just fair weather retail and services jobs. That is how the common man will benefit.
Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by ballabriggs: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2013
telexfree1:

Who is this over-excited gate-crasher ?
My post was directed at software man who apparently is smart enough to be your boss. This gutter conversation of yours, am having none of it.
Get lost

hehehehe, I am having a laugh at how dull you are. To think that you unintelligently admitted the government is irresponsible says it all.

Oronto, fire this m0r0n now. Hehehehehehe Animal
Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by softwareman(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2013
telexfree1:

' Abysmal economic performance ' of the government
You just type up stuff without making any specific point. You are probably one of those who expects government to do everything for you. Put food on your table, pay your medical bills, pay your school fees, and give you monthly checks for being unemployed .
And whether you like it or not, this country is headed in that direction. It's only a matter of time. As soon as the government has divested in all business enterprises and the power transformation has run its course, then government can focus on its core responsibilities . Some people here will yell blue murder if I told them that asides from maintaining oversight and creating opportunities for the students, government has no business running a university.
Dude , people are taking advantage of the free market reforms and are venturing out there taking risks and making it. I suggest you try your hand at something.
If you had criticized the government for not making police sector transformation a number one priority just like they did in the power sector, that would have counted for something. Because security is government's number one function.
I challenge to you to list one failed economic directive of this government and I will give two strategic 'on point' initiatives which are currently being implemented .
Anyway, it's pretty obvious from your past posts that you are a fanatical APC supporter , so by default you reason emotionally on any matter linking to PDP. I am saying I wouldn't be surprised if your next post is defensive and filled with faulty logic.
LOL. Guy do you live in this country? Thanks for your lecture on the role of government in a polity. But let me just focuson the so called transformation of the power sector for now.
After billions of dollars, what is power generation today? 2300 mega watts the same as about 10 years ago when the power reform program was initiated by the obj govt.
If you call that reform, then you must be a fanatical PDP / Jonathan supporter, so by default you reason emotionally on anym matter linking jonathan and PDP!
Any economic directive that is not yielding results for several years- and most of the so called economic policies of the jonathan administration are nothing but a pathetic rehash of obj 's 2003 to 2007 economic reform policies- is a failed economic directive. All we hear are highfallutin figures that we cannot feel the impact since 2003 when all this deceptionstarred.

Honestly I wish I could say your response is full of faulty logic . Unfortunately it is just defensive without logic!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by Reference(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2013
ballabriggs:

You see the problem with you is that you are an illiterate who has just been giving a keyboard to spread propaganda.

Firstly, if I tell you, I attracted $100 billion of FDI. Oh, sounds good at first sight.

However, as an economist, what does it mean, that is what is important to us. Any significant impact? It is coming in, is it good for us? We analyse and not just reel out figures. That is the skill and what differentiates us from low lives like you.

Mr $50 billion is still a agonisingly low percentage for Africa. It is mediocre when compared with FDI flows to other parts of the World. I could get on UNCTADSTAT now and give you the FDI flows to other parts of the World but it won't make any difference as you lack the skill to analyse.

FDI is like taking a loan. The size of the package depends on the capacity of the recepient. The 50 billion you quoted is our capacity for now. We are a growing economy. No bank will empty its vault on a start up business especially where the factory floor is empty, void of the tools of the trade. We lack many things beyond cheap labour and a large market to attract investment. That's why its fantastic that companies Dangote are investing in critical industry. Cement to build, fuel to burn and hopefully steel in the future. It is up to you and I to take it to the next level. Stop complaining and work.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by ballabriggs: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2013
Reference:

FDI is like taking a loan. The size of the package depends on the capacity of the recepient. The 50 billion you quoted is our capacity for now. We are a growing economy. No bank will empty its vault on a start up business especially where the factory floor is empty, void of the tools of the trade. We lack many things beyond cheap labour and a large market to attract investment. That's why its fantastic that companies Dangote are investing in critical industry. Cement to build, fuel to burn and hopefully steel in the future. It is up to you and I to take it to the next level. Stop complaining and work.

Holy trash!!! Written incoherently. How do you increase your absorptive capacity for FDI and DI?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by seguntijan(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2013
Yeah u r right Mr. Dangote, my pple dis is d main objective of fuel subsidy removal, so dat i and u can spend our #18,000 min. wage to make him richer.
Come to think of it, non of d SS or SE universities is amg d top 5 universities in Nigeria for the past ten to twenty years dat is to show how dumb,dull thise people are and we can prove dat 4rm Dame,Jonathan,Wike and all d bigots here on nairaland... Dont worry oga Dangote APC is on the way to Abuja to redistribute your wealth to average nigerians, if u nw strive then i will c u as an hero.
Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by cachal: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2013
First crap I ever heard from Dangote.. hypocrisy, he said the same during obasanjo..

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by princexo(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2013
software man:
You are getting it twisted. His point is this thing has nothing to do with the Jonathan's government. They were simply implementations of business expansion plans made several years ago. Is'NT it funny? if you want to ascribe every good event during Jonathan 's tenure to him why do you want to excuse every bad thing from him?

To me it is pathetic and ridiculous that you want to give him credit for things he did not contribute directly to while you will excuse him from the several disasters he was responsible for!
I could say the same abt u albeit on d contrary, mor**

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by telexfree1: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2013
software man:
LOL. Guy do you live in this country? Thanks for your lecture on the role of government in a polity. But let me just focuson the so called transformation of the power sector for now.
After billions of dollars, what is power generation today? 2300 mega watts the same as about 10 years ago when the power reform program was initiated by the obj govt.
If you call that reform, then you must be a fanatical PDP / Jonathan supporter, so by default you reason emotionally on anym matter linking jonathan and PDP!
Any economic directive that is not yielding results for several years- and most of the so called economic policies of the jonathan administration are nothing but a pathetic rehash of obj 's 2003 to 2007 economic reform policies- is a failed economic directive. All we hear are highfallutin figures that we cannot feel the impact since 2003 when all this deceptionstarred.

Honestly I wish I could say your response is full of faulty logic . Unfortunately it is just defensive without logic!

OBJ was trying to do the right thing in the wrong way. I am not a fanatical supporter of PDP. You can check my previous posts. This current administration has focused solely on transferring operational control to the private sector. Government has no business running a power plant.
And whether you care to admit it or not, the privatization process of the discos is 95% complete. Look, power generation and distribution should be run by companies with the primary aim of making profit. You can disagree if you like. I am not a politician neither am I affiliated with any party. I only celebrate progress . And I see it where others don't.
I ask you once again to list specifically those economic policies that are not yielding fruit .

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by biodunid: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2013
Dangote is getting too political for his own good. The specifics he has listed actually show how Sanusi is better than Soludo in running the banking sector while the backward integration of the cement industry and protection of the local market from imports are policies started and grounded under OBJ. Indeed OBJ so favoured Dangote that some of us believed Dangote was fronting for him! As for the jets bought with mostly stolen money I don't know how that can be celebrated in the midst of rampaging poverty and derelict infrastructure. I hope he isn't going to let his current successes tempt him to get too deep into playing politricks.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by dollyparton(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2013
mama bear: Itz normal na as a political scientist student, I was taught dat most policies in d state re made in favour of d dominant elites.....so itz no news
There is nothing like political scientist student, what you have is a Political Science student. By the way, you are in what level? because the way you explained that your Elite Theory is too ordinary and shallow. Finally, ASUU and FG have combined to destroy education in Nigeria, just take a look at this end time definition.
Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by dejijohns(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2013
Mr Jona plz make such policies dat'l hlp me bcom very rich & successful too. U cn start by resolving dix strike issue if nt, wit d way dat am goin, I'l impregnant al d gals in ma area oo nd dat'll only hlp me bcom d new 2face...
Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by telexfree1: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2013
taharqa: Oh, FDI per capital angle abi?? Maybe you hv to explain that to d Chinese you CLOWN... And did you just ask what 'd big deal is in FDI flow to Nigeria'??... Africa had more than #50bn FDI inflow last year, one of d only regions in d world where it increased; if that is 'an agonishingly low flow' then you hv to have yr head Checked, fast..

The old man is a Stone Age gutter dweller fit for unemployment benefits . Why waste a Saturday morning on him ?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by enm(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
Seriously whether we like it or not jonathan is trying is best and moving this country forward despite the arrays of distraction. I know some of you will disagree with me on that, and you are right to do so after all the way we view things are different and i know with time we all shall know that jonathan really tried.

My problem with jonathan apart from the feeding money of ask rock is that he over promise. For instance the power sector, billions of dollar was spent during obj regime but nothing to show for it. Now jonathan is trying is best in improving power in the country and to me he is on the right part but the timeline is too short a period because as a nation we lack the technology to do so, because because almost everything needed are source from outside and most of them are produce or build on demand and all this take time.

It is also another thing to build generating plants across the country and also another things to build transmission station across the country and also another thing to start installing enough transformer across the country, replacing and repairing of cables transformers and other things. my question is how many of this things are we producing?

Now back to the economy, company are expanding and new one are being set up and do you think that if the condition are not right they will expand. No businessman is into business to make loss and as such no sentiment.

Is Dangote the only nigerian capable of things like this? we have them in abundance but too short sighted in their thinking. They will prefer to buy land and build house, hotels, live large and go into politic to loot the treasury.

Yes we also have some like ibru and abiola who think far but are not blessed with worthy successors to continue from where they stop. Abiola is dead but where are his investment today? olorogun ibru is still alive but down with sickness and old age but what is happening to his investment? we all know what happened to oceanic bank, what about michel farm in agege and iju that are producing poultry and braf meet in lagos? today they are history.

You see, blaming government for our own problem caused by us won't take us anywhere.

Nigerian business environment is conducive enough for you to cast your net into and come out smiling but you need to have the capacity to take the risk and think differently from this rest of us. Waiting for government to come and create job, to me is a waste of time and resources because at the end of the day it will fold up no matter the good intention in setting it up because of what federal character will throw up.

And believe me jonathan is creating the environment conducive enough for you to succeed in your business but you need to open your heart, ears and eyes to locate your door. The agricultural sector is one of such area you can take advantage of now it is no longer about planting harvesting and selling, alot of values have been added to the chain.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by ShineIt: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
See these people bursting their vein because Dangote said GEJ's administration is working.

The same elements were lauding Dangote 2 weeks ago for locating his refinery in Ondo.

In two weeks Dangote has transformed from hero to zero in the SW because he dared to say the truth.

Some tribes don't know the meaning of shame.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by Emperiorceasar(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mr President,we all know you are creating a capitalist system,but as an economist,I will advise you create a condusive atmosphere for SME's to grow -cos they are the life-wire of any growing economy- and not rich gays that have made it large.
Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by naijatruth: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
desgiezd: All na politics. He has to align for business reasons.
So conducieve n fair business policies are politics while Amaechi's saga n his PDP parallel faction is development. I can see juxtaposition of comprehension in the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
hardywaltz: I am pretty sure he said the same thing to OBJ and Yara'dua, he will still say the same thing to Atiku if he becomes President 2moro.

But he will never credit any of the "progressives". That one I can guarranttee
Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Shine It: See these people bursting their vein because Dangote said GEJ's administration is working.

The same elements were lauding Dangote 2 weeks ago for locating his refinery in Ondo.

In two weeks Dangote has transformed from hero to zero in the SW because he dared to say the truth.

no mind them

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by confusion247(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billygee2u:
So he should not say the truth? He should lie against the government that favoured him? Why most Nigerians hate truth and love people who promises heaven on earth, without making inpacts to the masses?
No is the answer....Most Nigerians doesn't hate the truth but people from west doesn't want you to praise Jonathan because their masters from Northern Nigeria hates Jonathan. Remember those people from west will never oppose their slave masters mallam.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
confusion247:
No is the answer....Most Nigerians doesn't hate the truth but people from west doesn't want you to praise Jonathan because their masters from Northern Nigeria hates Jonathan. Remember those people from west will never oppose their slave masters mallam.

The idiots dont even like themselves. They will praise the likes of tinibu who has cornered and privatized governance for his unending selfishness and greed but when e reach Jonathan it is either he is clueless or a retardean.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by confusion247(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
telexfree1:

OBJ was trying to do the right thing in the wrong way. I am not a fanatical supporter of PDP. You can check my previous posts. This current administration has focused solely on transferring operational control to the private sector. Government has no business running a power plant.
And whether you care to admit it or not, the privatization process of the discos is 95% complete. Look, power generation and distribution should be run by companies with the primary aim of making profit. You can disagree if you like. I am not a politician neither am I affiliated with any party. I only celebrate progress . And I see it where others don't.
I ask you once again to list specifically those economic policies that are not yielding fruit .
Guy if you like explain from now till next year as far as your explanation is not condemning Jonathan and his administration, you are on your own. If you want to be a hero in yoruba land, condemn Jonathan and promise to vote for a northerner come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by confusion247(m): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Shine It: See these people bursting their vein because Dangote said GEJ's administration is working.

That tribe has no shame, Obasanjo increased the price of petroleum products more than seven times and they called him BABA. Jonathan introduced a subsidy removal policy that pushed the price of petrol up, and they called him retarden. Obasanjo slept with his son's wife, they hailed him as their leader. Kayode the drug addict went to print media and online forum and named some women he had intimacy with, yorubas hailed him as one of their illustrious sons.
When Obasanjo spend $16 billion and generated darkness, didn't see anything wrong in it, now that Jonathan is doing the right thing they don't see anything good. Dangote's sin today was his courage to praise Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies by 1oracle(m): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
nijanigga: How much did Dangote donated to Obj's second term campaign fund? If I'm right 150Million naira. He wouldn't have done that without some returns as an entrepreneur, same goes with Gej. Dangote is lucky Idiagbon did not last in power, he would have been caught red handed with cocaine. And you know what means with Idiagbon.
How much did he donate on Jonathan's campaign?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onnoghen Appeals Conviction By CCT / Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting — UK / Should Government Prosecute COVID-19 Palliative Looters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.