Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

How Lazarus Mouka Persecuted Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Lazarus Mouka Persecuted Me (966 Views)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lazarus Mouka Persecuted Me by CityPastor: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
The G.O of the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, Pastor Lazarus Muoka sought for her, pleading for her return to the slave camp.

“Then, I was in that church, after some months, Mouka came to my house, because of my contribution in that Chosen; they will never forget it until that bondage is over.

“Mouka came to my house with his driver- Obi Jack, his OT, his lawyer and two policemen. He knelt down; crying that I should come back, but I told him I would not come back.

The persecution started when she refused to go back to the slave camp. I was fought legally, illegally, just to make sure that me and my family was frustrated, and the question is, is this a real church of God as it claims? If it is, does God force people to serve Him at a particular place?

When Mouka found out that I wasn’t coming back, Mouka arrested me with PPR, Frank Mba who is in the Force Headquarters now was the Officer in Charge. After investigation, Frank told them it was an injustice (Frank, God bless you). He told them to release me.

Then Mouka arrested me again with my eight months pregnancy at the CP’s office, he said I came to his church with matchet and destroyed his church.

After the policeman saw everything, I was released. Then Mouka wrote a petition to Panti, that I am a murderer and kidnapper, and so I was arrested for kidnapping my child.

His plan was for them to take me to court so that I could be remanded, because when you are charged to court for murder, you don’t get bail, you are remanded in prison. Muoka was trying to remand me in prison.

Mouka gave them money to take me to court, but the policeman, a member of the Mountain of Fire said, no. he is a born again, and said he couldn’t do that.

I was arrested with my one month old baby, my baby was crying then an officer in charge asked me what happened to the little baby, and I explained to him. (Let me tell you, there are good police officers, and there are fake ones).

After my explanation, he asked if I have Muoka Lazarus’ number and I said yes. I have his direct number because we were very close.

I gave the police people his number and they called Lazarus Mouka and I put the phone on speaker.

Muoka told them that I bought the baby for N50,000. Then I pulled off my clothes in Panti and pressed my breast and the breast milk came out. Everybody shouted. And they asked, what kind of church is this, what kind of man of God is this. So they were provoked and said Mouka must come and explain to them if this woman stole his money or what her offense is. So when they invited Mouka, instead of him to come to Panti, he sued me and the police to court.

He sued me and the IG that I used the police and locked him up for three days, that he did not eat anything.

He sued me with the IG and the DPO of Festac, the Area E Commandant, Commissioner of Police, AIG Police Zone 2, now the IG, just to stop the police from doing their work.

Then Mouka started sending hired killers to kill me. Then he called my husband and told him that I am a witch. My husband replied and told him that his wife is not a witch and that if I was, he Mouka made me one. Then he sent his mobs to beat my husband up.

My husband reported to the police, but he did not go there, when police called him, he did not go and he wrote a petition that my husband arrested him and put him in the cell.

He again sued me, he said I should pay him N1 billion. This is a man who claims to be a man of God, please Christians all over the world, and please judge this.

He sued me and my husband again, and in the process, when the former DPO and commandant was here they know what he was doing and didn’t support him, but just as there nice policemen, there are also fake policemen. The DPO then, was a nice man.

He used the Area Commandant- Okoro and remanded my husband in prison, and put him at large.

The case which he reported me for is the same case I had earlier reported at the Festac Police Station.

They came then to my shop with gun and camera to plant in my shop.

And I caught them with the camera and gun, then Muoka went and arranged with Okoro and they turned it against me and my husband and my husband was remanded in prison, if not for those real children of God who saved my husband from this case.

Muoka has been fighting me, Muoka has been sending hired killers to kill me, to make sure he destroys me and my family. He took me to six courts.

Lazarus, what did I do to you, you are deceiving people within you pulpit, telling them you are not the one, how can they go to court with your name and your lawyer’s name.

How can your lawyer sue me to court with your name and you say its not you Lazarus, you are a deceiver.

If your members know that you are the one who sued me to court, they will not be happy with you.

This is one of his lawyers he is using against me, his name is Victor Ukut, he has another one, Emma in Abuja, Obinna OT and many of them he us using against me.

Source: http://www.citofgod.com/how-lazarus-mouka-persecuted

Re: How Lazarus Mouka Persecuted Me by luluosas(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
Watch Out For Satan's Agents Around You Right Now!!!
They are everywhere and their voices is the loudest. Don't let a damn pastor hypnotised you and then cage your mental reasoning in slaves camps with his fake prophesies, signs and wonders.
Beware lest you will be deceive Matthew 24:4.

www.emwanta..com/2013/09/attention-attention-attention-beware-of.html?m=1

www.nairaland.com/1427085/watch-out-satans-agents-around#1427085.5
Re: How Lazarus Mouka Persecuted Me by buchito1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Choi!!!!!!!! Tufiakwa!!!!!!! Aruuuu!!!! Can dis be true? undecided
Re: How Lazarus Mouka Persecuted Me by Leopantro: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
when I read the part about suing the police, I laughed. but looking at that document I was shocked. I then called a friend who is a policeman that resides close to that post in festac and he said it was true.
what the heck is going on in that church?
Re: How Lazarus Mouka Persecuted Me by buchito1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
Leopantro: when I read the part about suing the police, I laughed. but looking at that document I was shocked. I then called a friend who is a policeman that resides close to that post in festac and he said it was true.
what the heck is going on in that church?
Choiiii shocked shocked I gueas its rili End time ooo! Wtf! Dats y i dnt rili see dem again in dier grwen shirt embarassed

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs Of The End Time / Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai's Covenant Of Peace For We The Children Of Y'istraeli / Why Haven't All Alfa Sulaimon's Prohecies Come To Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.