Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2576827 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
artisticallyart:
Sexyjob..... enigma39 how is service? @Islamics, abeg o!!! make Oga at the top run the commentary. Larry37, rumour has it that you have signed for a new club 2str8, pre-contract agreement, nice one. biggal- location, we could help out Macjc, your head dey there takleboy, welcome Ronie24, how far? which new role are you playing in the new TOLLYWOOD PeyButtons- is the new actress creating the buzz in Ifako-Ijaye new film Avicky- has not direct a new film this year Utchvikky- need a new role in a film titled Pacific Comprehensive.

Two fingers "ina" d air!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OCcool: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Macdove02:
. You are in Abuja and looking for teaching jobs....Drop your cv in schools around and will definately get in few days...Teaching vacancy full everywhere.
I have been doing just that. In fact, I was in the Gwarimpa axis yesterday dropping CVs. But as regards the vacancies you mentioned, do you know of any specific schools or areas? Please do share if any, thanks a lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ds claim needs debunking
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avalontony(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
For those in Lagos that want to gate crash: GI college in lekki is conducting there assessment for science lab tech tomorrow by 9 am. Venue : GI college, block 12, plot 26 admiralty way, lekki 1. Go with your CV.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by enesty(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hello,please I Got an invitation from hillside school abuja, I want to know what to expect from anybody that knows about the school and also what does micro teaching means,thank u
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nlevel:

Thanks.One more question pls.I live on the mainland (Apapa) kind of far from d island,aren't they going to b concerned abt that.Also what is their range of pay for these schools.Thanks one more.

Where you stay doesn't matter 2 dm. Once they see u have what they need, they "swallow" u rush-rush!

That's d reason u've to shine ur eyez and factor in transport costs when negotiating ur wages.

Pay package range: 70k-160k

IMOO, I think it's better 4 u 2 get 50k in a school in ur hood WITH PEACE OF MIND, than 80k in lekki, spending 20k on transport in d process, leaving a marginal difference of 10k! What about d stress of day2day shuttle between ur hood and d island? That one is unquantitiable o! All ds wahala for a difference of 10k?

But if d school provides accommodation or u have somewhere 2 lay ur head on d island or d pay is mouth watering enough, then why not? You can go 4 it!

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Great Hall Montessori Schools Lekki- Ajah is in need of a reliable, vibrant and hardworking individual to fill the following vacancy:

ACCOUNTANT
* HND/BSc Accounting
*3-5 years experience in similar job role
*Between the ages of 25-35 years
*Male or Female
*Should reside within the Lekki-Ajah axis

Please send your CV/Resume to greathallschools@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
avalontony:
For those in Lagos that want to gate crash: GI college in lekki is conducting there assessment for science lab tech tomorrow by 9 am. Venue : GI college, block 12, plot 26 admiralty way, lekki 1. Go with your CV.
what do you mean 'Science lab tech?'. Is it a subject or what? Please clarify!

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by talk2yommex2000(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
nitane25:

Hmmm.......did he tell u what might have led to such a conclusion? "Wicked,frustrating,cruel,not satisfied attitude" etc........for a friend who has a "friend" dt worked dere, hmmmm.... D tarnishing of school/personnel images tho ...........may God help us.

Do u read the opening part of my post at all? Besides, I think it was well stated how I obtained the info for the guy who requested for it. If you have a contrary opinion, different information or personal experience regarding the school, I think the best thing to do is to share with the person who needs the info rather than concentrating much on what I posted. Just go ahead and share your experience so that the guy can benefit from it. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
chrisdenis01:
Hey!! I have to sound very Hot... I hate when people start saying some words that is annoying... Listen, I already av a deal of 160k...does it mean I shouldn't aspire for more money? Come to abj and see teachers earning 250k- 350k with lesson inclusive... I av received an invitation from Global international sch but I didnt attend because I wasn't sure of the pay.... Now I got an invitation from a school in calaba and my travelling expenses will be paid back to me...and some persons are saying rubbish... Pls I'm not a begging teacher of 35-50k..(In abuja,That is a up to the amount u child lesson money). I'm a professional teacher with B.sc(ed) with CIE certificate and experience.... So, please mind your statement... I might not comment again... Thanks... U know yourself

True! One can get d amount u quoted in Abuja 4 obvious reasons. Very few schools in Lagos/Ogun can afford 2 pay these amount (eg day waterman college - 250k}. They're very, very few as compared 2 d seat of power.

Getting a 160k job (and potentially 350k, as u mentioned) in ABJ and rushing 2 "zamfara" at d slightest invite can be likened 2 Christiano Ronaldo leaving REAL MADRID, traveling 2 Nigeria 4 trials with GOMBE UNITED with d hope of landing a "Doro-Mega" deal.

My good friend, it's obvious that ur LUST 4 money has even made u lose sight of d fact dt u are SITTING ON A GOLD-MINE. HOW?

You are 2 get 160k monthly.........
.. that's equation 1.
You just said lesson fees can fetch u 35k-50k a month. So, if u have an average of 5 students @ 35k per month, that equals 175k {minimum},.......... that's equation 2.

Add equation 1 to equation 2, that gives u 335k/MONTH (minimum) AS A TEACHER O!!!

Nna, what else do u want na?

Many "players" on ds thread will give testimony in church if they get "signed on" for HALF of ur "BASIC SALARY" ie 80k.

U are going 2 go very FAR in this life, just keep ur head low, I assure you, with passion, perseverance and MOST ESPECIALLY PATIENCE, I assure u, u'll get there.

Cheers.
Let's meet @ the TOP!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by afynwa(f): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
artisticallyart:
damilola87- Hi

GoldenDr, Oga

queenex- have you started applying to schools in Lekki

idgerrard- Do not worry you will scale through,

dosht- You have peeped enough, contribute now,

deesnipes, Your're new

Tomi777- Hope this is not the tom I know,

neyosea25, Howdy

pheighty- have faith and

noheelah, you must be good with spelling

daff12, Are you the owner of Daffodils International school

Toyfad , Greetings to you in the Muslim way

lufizzkids- Thank you.

endtime1- Bishop

dayo20002002- Project supervisor

l
pweetyoge- Fine girl

upload111- this one wey we see you for afternoon, it is unusual

mfonukp, Aba di ye

nifton...... hailings

10 guest(s) waiting on the side to be substututed

500 Jobseekers submitted their CV's to the Lagos State Government yesterday and very memorable to be shortlisted for a job.
what are you waiting for, rush to the nearest government agency and submit your cv.
Is it for teaching job? pls...........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
STENON:
I wrote my exam in the school Library at the Ambassador's College,
After the exam, Two students came to where I sat and asked :
what class did I want to join in the common entrance exam That I wrote, SS 1 or SS2?

I told them that I'm a graduate bt they didnt believe .

*Lmao*

# LMAO
#ROTF
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
STENON:
The management of NewHall International sch sent transport fare to my acct today. May God bless them always.

Good 4 u!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avalontony(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=Evathyst post=37166255] what do you mean 'Science lab tech?'. Is it a subject or what? Please clarify!

Thanks in anticipation! [/qu
I don't know, but it should be a subject.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ronie24:
hello upload 111, sowie I ad to quote dis to get across to u.
Is it tru b4 one can be added to d whatsapp grp, u must see d person's pic and also some info frm d person or someone is tryin to impersonate U? Jst wanna knw if dis dude on whatsapp is truly U. Thanks

Yes its true ! And I was the one chatting wif u then.
I don't announce myself so as to know d person's attitude. First impression matters and due an issue dat happened n almost tore the thread apart, it has become neccessary to beef up a few information policies.. U can be rest assured ur number pic or personal data will be held in d strictest confidence. No one would giv out ur detail without ur permit.. Joining the group,,u should know that people now have access to u(I mean ur Id is ur phone number naa.lol) but no one intrudes on another's privacy..

Lemme hit d brakes here.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
artisticallyart:
damilola87- Hi

GoldenDr, Oga

queenex- have you started applying to schools in Lekki

idgerrard- Do not worry you will scale through,

dosht- You have peeped enough, contribute now,

deesnipes, Your're new

Tomi777- Hope this is not the tom I know,

neyosea25, Howdy

pheighty- have faith and

noheelah, you must be good with spelling

daff12, Are you the owner of Daffodils International school

Toyfad , Greetings to you in the Muslim way

lufizzkids- Thank you.

endtime1- Bishop

dayo20002002- Project supervisor

l
pweetyoge- Fine girl

upload111- this one wey we see you for afternoon, it is unusual

mfonukp, Aba di ye

nifton...... hailings

10 guest(s) waiting on the side to be substututed

500 Jobseekers submitted their CV's to the Lagos State Government yesterday and very memorable to be shortlisted for a job.
what are you waiting for, rush to the nearest government agency and submit your cv.

Hahahahaahaha!! U to dey notice suntin!! Anyway We had technical issues at d office and it took a while to get it rectified so I was able to sling up chatting time.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

Do u read the opening part of my post at all? Besides, I think it was well stated how I obtained the info for the guy who requested for it. If you have a contrary opinion, different information or personal experience regarding the school, I think the best thing to do is to share with the person who needs the info rather than concentrating much on what I posted. Just go ahead and share your experience so that the guy can benefit from it. Thanks

Chill dude! I clearly read ur "source" of info. if/when I do, I will............until then! 10x 2u 2!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
MacJC:

True! One can get d amount u quoted in Abuja 4 obvious reasons. Very few schools in Lagos/Ogun can afford 2 pay these amount (eg day waterman college - 250k}. They're very, very few as compared 2 d seat of power.

Getting a 160k job (and potentially 350k, as u mentioned) in ABJ and rushing 2 "zamfara" at d slightest invite can be likened 2 Christiano Ronaldo leaving REAL MADRID, traveling 2 Nigeria 4 trials with GOMBE UNITED with d hope of landing a "Doro-Mega" deal.

My good friend, it's obvious that ur LUST 4 money has even made u lose sight of d fact dt u are SITTING ON A GOLD-MINE. HOW?

You are 2 get 160k monthly.........
.. that's equation 1.
You just said lesson fees can fetch u 35k-50k a month. So, if u have an average of 5 students @ 35k per month, that equals 175k {minimum},.......... that's equation 2.

Add equation 1 to equation 2, that gives u 335k/MONTH (minimum) AS A TEACHER O!!!

Nna, what else do u want na?

Many "players" on ds thread will give testimony in church if they get "signed on" for HALF of ur "BASIC SALARY" ie 80k.

U are going 2 go very FAR in this life, just keep ur head low, I assure you, with passion, perseverance and MOST ESPECIALLY PATIENCE, I assure u, u'll get there.

Cheers.
Let's meet @ the TOP!
Heheheheh ur description tho............indeed! Many r rolling on d floor for evn 60k sef

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Evathyst, why are you not on the WhatsApp group?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Riichgirl4life:
Hello Dr Golden, pls I wish to be added to d whatsapp group too.
Cc: upload111
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

Pls, dnt be discourage abt anything. Give it a try and see wat is obtainable. I am saying ds because I dnt want you to ignore the invite based on the info I am abt to giv u because it is not a firsthand info. I got ds frm a frnd of mine, who claimed dat he also once had a friend who was once a teacher in dat school. This was wat he posted to me now. The statement below is dat of my friend.

Fountain College is one of the craziest schools we have in my area (Ikorodu). The man who owns the school claimed to be born again christian, a deacon in Apostolic Faith Church but his characters and attitude preach against what he professed to be. He is so wicked and very cruel, he doesn't appreciate anything irrespective of how much you labour for him. He employs teacher every term (if not every month) due to his frustration attitudes that normally discourage his staff. As for the pay package, I dnt knw but in terms of welfare, it's a NO frm me.

MODIFIED
Though he added that, nothing is impossible, as the man might have change for the better.

HE JUST ADDED THIS TOO
To get to the said school (Fountain College), board ikorodu bus, alight at Idi-Iroko Bus stop, at the front of C&S primary school (government owned primary school). Cross to the other side and locate Agbaro Street or ask anybody the name of the street. Walk on the street for about five minutes and ask anybody around that you are going to Fountain College. The school is actually located at the end of the street.

Are you sure of what you have written?

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sunnypar:
Cherished Jewel Private School runs
*Crechè
* Pre-School
* After School
* Nursery
51, Adebola Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Str., Surulere, Lagos.
Urgently needs teachers with
*NCE and TC 2 or NCE alone or B.Ed in early childhood Education
*Must have Montessori training.
* Must have passion for children.
*Good command of English Language
* Good communication skills.
For enquiries: 09022403254 & 08181322613.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nlevel:

tfare is 300 naira to nd fro,fresh graduate bt with teaching experience,i dnt know if there ll b lesson note but i think they will demand for it cos d school is being run by educationists.
600 would be twice a week==>1
2400 would be for a month==>2
Subtract 2400 from 25k
You will find your answer.
It depends on you if you choose to write lesson note. Be smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pls I received this message and I need an explanation.

Dear Applicant, Kindly resend the full details of your CV to us.

Greenspring School, Lekki
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
uglychick:
I'm currently at Akpata Memorial schs 4 d 2nd stage of d interview. I got an invite yesterday. I hope i won't fumble. Hope also that the welfare package and work condition is worth the stress. Details later
how did it go? i was there like 4 years back attended the first interview but rescheduled the second but had to bolt when i heard of the take home monthly pay........then they offered like 30-35k..........all the best though

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Stenon (Oshola), re-send it. They are amazed at your accomplishment.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nlevel(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
MacJC:

Where you stay doesn't matter 2 dm. Once they see u have what they need, they "swallow" u rush-rush!

That's d reason u've to shine ur eyez and factor in transport costs when negotiating ur wages.

Pay package range: 70k-160k

IMOO, I think it's better 4 u 2 get 50k in a school in ur hood WITH PEACE OF MIND, than 80k in lekki, spending 20k on transport in d process, leaving a marginal difference of 10k! What about d stress of day2day shuttle between ur hood and d island? That one is unquantitiable o! All ds wahala for a difference of 10k?

But if d school provides accommodation or u have somewhere 2 lay ur head on d island or d pay is mouth watering enough, then why not? You can go 4 it!

Best of luck!

THANKS a lot i really appreciate all these pieces of info.Thanks once more and God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
artisticallyart:
Sexyjob.....
enigma39 how is service?
@Islamics, abeg o!!! make Oga at the top run the commentary.
Larry37, rumour has it that you have signed for a new club
2str8, pre-contract agreement, nice one.
biggal- location, we could help out
Macjc, your head dey there
takleboy, welcome
Ronie24, how far?
which new role are you playing in the new TOLLYWOOD
PeyButtons- is the new actress creating the buzz in Ifako-Ijaye new film
Avicky- has not direct a new film this year
Utchvikky- need a new role in a film titled Pacific Comprehensive.
new club ke! when my current club is discussing contract extension with me despite just signing a new one *smiles*

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OCcool: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
enesty:
Hello,please I Got an invitation from hillside school abuja, I want to know what to expect from anybody that knows about the school and also what does micro teaching means,thank u
Please, did you personally drop your CV at the school or applied through email
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
chrisdenis01:
Hey!! I have to sound very Hot... I hate when people start saying some words that is annoying... Listen, I already av a deal of 160k...does it mean I shouldn't aspire for more money? Come to abj and see teachers earning 250k- 350k with lesson inclusive... I av received an invitation from Global international sch but I didnt attend because I wasn't sure of the pay.... Now I got an invitation from a school in calaba and my travelling expenses will be paid back to me...and some persons are saying rubbish... Pls I'm not a begging teacher of 35-50k..(In abuja,That is a child lesson money). I'm a professional teacher with B.sc(ed) with CIE certificate and experience.... So, please mind your statement... I might not comment again... Thanks... U know yourself
Boss! abeg take it easy no vex............don't forget its the transfer period and obviously "rumours" will be flying around just be your self and look out for the best..........transfer market will soon close hurry up! and seal your favourable and best deal.....all the best *smiles*
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
GoldenDr:
Stenon (Oshola), re-send it. They are amazed at your accomplishment.
Thanks, Pls am I to forward that same CV or I shoud make some corrections before sending it, because I cnt really decode the meaning of that message. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by masties2(f): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
avicky:

Doing my masters in Oau. I used my first degree not pgde. Try Oau or lasu.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.