Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Needs Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Needs Advice (688 Views)

What Is The Outcome (needs Advice) / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs Advice by LuizR99: 4:31am On Sep 07, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, Please I need more insight advice on my relationships. I'm currently in the states and have a girlfriend I have been dating since 2011 in Nigeria,whom we met via facebook a while before then. Before we started communicating or prior to our dating and before I left Nigeria at all,I have another relationship w/another girl that is been 4yrs now. Now the truth is I have never had sex w/my first girl(4yrs) before I left Nigeria because she is a virgin and wasn't ready yet. I'm not the type to push anyway,also more because of those qualities I'd seen in her and I do love her. Now after I left Nigeria in 2011,I started communication w/this other gurl which of course lead to a relationship on BBM. She seems great too which is another reason im having a hard time choosing between the two of them. Then in 2012,I came home to meet her for the first time so I can re-assure her everything is real. I also suprised her recently in June by coming to celebrate her birthday w/her..I've done a great job so far keeping both of them and balancing them while I take my time in assessing who is actually meant for me..One thing is I really do love the new girl more than my first gurl. I have trust issues w/her from what I noticed when I visited her twice. I noticed she has a lot of guys on her list than females. Whenever she complain of guy(s) disturbing her too much on bbm and I tried to tell her to take her stand,she doesnt seems to be bold enough to tell off a guy giving excuses like she doesn't like being harsh. Yeah right,but if it doesnt make me happy or bothers me then definitely its not healthy for our relationship,right? .I also noticed guys calling her while we both driving and im sure guys on here can tell when a girl is just trying to make the other guy on the receiving end feel a little bit more available pending while im gone. She was never straight forward in dealing w/the few calls I personally experienced w/her. I've been able to gain her trust to discuss anything w/me so I asked her about her sex life only to find out that she had slept w/13 guys all w/in 4yrs since she got disvirgined. Prior to our meeting in Dec 2012,she had also had sex w/one of her bbm friends while we were dating except that we havent met then but she claimed she stoppd after meeting me in Dec. I have also had a bussiness loss when my car was damaged by danfo drivers which I intend to sell all because I wanted to meet up for our appointment only for me to get there and her not picking up her phone muchless of going more. I told her closest friend and even took the picture of the damage and I expect her friend must have told her. She didnt call me or communicate w/me until the next morning and she never asked anything about my car. Meanwhile my other gurl who is the virgin seems so concerned and was calling me all through that day wanting to know how the negotiation w/the prospective buyers went despite the damages. Next day I challenged my girl if she was aware of anything and she said yes that she didnt wanna askd or talked about it because I didnt discuss it with her,that she hate when I tell her friend something instead of her and feels no need to be concern. This same girl wey I dey give bar so! Well long story short I corrected her and let her understand I was angry and didnt want to tell her because I might do something worst knowing that I did all those running for her to change her mind. There are other couple cases too where something happened that it was the other one that seems to be more concerns,caring,etc than her. I have taken full of advantage of the slightest hint I get when whenever something happen in assessing her real self compared to the other one as online is one way dimensional. Personally,I have more peace of mind,I have virtually nothing to worry about w/my first gurl who was a virgin than I do w/the other one that I had slept with during my visits in Nigeria. But I still don't know why I seems to have more feelings for her than the other,is it because we have more communication than I do w/the other one? I don't want to make a mistake I would regret for the rest of my life because knowing she had slept with 13 guys w/in 4yrs alone is disheartening to me as im writing this now..I realise if im to choose to marry her over the first gurl who is still a virgin and remained faithful to me,then I will have to be live w/the stigma of being sad and having to deal w/thatfor the rest of my life. I don't know any of those guys she had slept with. She's used to going to movies w/guys claiming there was nothing until I started detesting her against it,which as it is I wouldn't know anyway if she went or if she visited or bleeped a guy since im not around. Infact,when I visited in June,my virgin gurl was fully naked w/me and I was able to feel that it was sealed. Of course we made love in others way and I've never had any worries over her before. I tend to have spent more money to the other gurl than to my first gurl who started w/me before,during and up till now while in struggle for better future. I need advice on what to do. If im feeling distrust in her honest,communication,loyalty as at now,I don't know what the future would be like if I marry her. I can't really tell who I really love but the one I have had sex with drives me more crazy than the other. I look at it is and I know the virgin one gives me more peace of mind even being away,I don't feel threatened and she wasn't even on BBM,so the only communication we had is calling whereas the other has both calling and bbm communication. I also feel like there's still something about her that is yet unleashed. I feel like she's still holding back in showing her real self to me in person because there was totally a different personality from the the her I knew on bbm/calling than in person. I have known so much about the virgin one and sees no conflicting personality in her.
Re: Needs Advice by carzola(m): 4:55am On Sep 07, 2013
Please post the part2.. Maybe with more picture details this time!..
Re: Needs Advice by kayjasper(f): 5:04am On Sep 07, 2013
Are you a learner? YES

Are you silly? YES

Are you puzzy-whipped? YES

Will you end up the biggest loser? Most Certainly

1 Like

Re: Needs Advice by Mynd44: 5:33am On Sep 07, 2013
He is dating 2 women and yet he has the right to say he does not trust someone
Re: Needs Advice by Cathaliya: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2013
I wonder what other advice this dude wants....

Isnt it obvious that you have chosen whom you want...just be a MAN and tell the rejected one off.

O chim, uwa nkea sef....smiley
Re: Needs Advice by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2013
Aw sure r u dat d virgin isn't worse than d disvirgined??open ur eyes jae
Re: Needs Advice by Nextworldnx(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2013
U will be very stupid if u don't marry ur first girl.

If dis new girl finish with u eh, u no go remember ur name.

#pussywipedidiot#
Re: Needs Advice by Yeske: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2013
Mynd_44: He is dating 2 women and yet he has the right to say he does not trust someone
God bless you jare. Humans just like complications.
Re: Needs Advice by Mynd44: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2013
Yeske:
God bless you jare. Humans just like complications.
you can say that again
Re: Needs Advice by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Smh
Re: Needs Advice by Sureboy411: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2013
Okada abeg take me to the joke section through shot cut, this road too long......

Habatically speaking, you sound sick......
I don't have much to say.........

(1) (Reply)

Talk to me! / Guys Why? ................................. Girls Why? / Virgin Guys Or Gals:- Which Is Harder To Find?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.