Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Guys Why? ................................. Girls Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why? ................................. Girls Why? (688 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Why? ................................. Girls Why? by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
1. Some guys will just open their mouth WAAAAH
and
tell a girl
"Come and see me"... You be movie??

2. Some girls will just open their mouth WAAAAH
and
tell a guy
"Come and pick me"... You be beans??

3. Some guys will have pictures of different ladies
in
their phones and still expect their girlfriend not to
think
they are cheating... You be photographer??

4. Some girls will be taking pictures in different
type of
cars and still expect their boyfriend not to think
they
are cheating... You be mechanic??

She told me "Baby I can't stop loving you. You're
the only flower in my garden..............hmmmm so
gardens has one flower these days.

Bia this girl do I look like Awilo Logomba and a
learner. In your face

1 Like

Re: Guys Why? ................................. Girls Why? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Guys Why? ................................. Girls Why? by Lovetinz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
1. "Come and see me"... You be movie??
No, I be the bus-stop between her and her hairdresser. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Why? ................................. Girls Why? by Monicasque(f): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
lol, how come i am only seeing this now. funny

(1) (Reply)

The Secret. / Sex Workers Using Anti-hiv Drugs Instead Of Condoms / Why Should We Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.