Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors (33867 Views)

Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations / The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Meet CNN International's Anchors & Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 09, 2013
Amarachi Ubani - Channnelstv
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Lantosed: 12:40am On Sep 09, 2013
Send free SMS and also make free call from your Facebook confirm. Just follow this link.
http:///nhwr2kv
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by tolurainbow(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]blue film magic. ;Dblue film magic.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by solomon111(m): 1:14am On Sep 09, 2013
Amarachi Ubani and maupe ogun.
I could watch both ladies all day.
Beautiful and smart,just the way i like it.
CHANNELS TV IS THE BOMB.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by lat55(f): 1:20am On Sep 09, 2013
Harriet Agbenyi on Channels......i dont know the rest undecided

Thats my cousin y'all!!!!
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 09, 2013
solomon111: Amarachi Ubani and maupe ogun.
I could watch both ladies all day.
Beautiful and smart,just the way i like it.
CHANNELS TV IS THE BOMB.

Bros, your head dey there cool
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 09, 2013
lat55: Harriet Agbenyi on Channels......i dont know the rest undecided

Thats my cousin y'all!!!!

She's cute too.

The rest are Amarachi Ubani, Adesewa Josh, Maupe Ogun, Esther Ugbodaga etc.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 09, 2013
SENAMI....THE SCREEN REDUCES HER BEAUTY BY MORE THAN 40%

Wiz-Prince:
Hmmm... I'm coming
... AIT Kaakaki Presenters
1. Adaora Onyenchere

2. Senami O.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by HezronLorraine(m): 1:40am On Sep 09, 2013
Channels tv still best nigerian tv station.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Ymodulus: 2:01am On Sep 09, 2013
spongeback: NTA, Jennifer uloma igwe undecided

Are you for real?
You still watch NTA till this day??

Sister please grow up!!!!!. Gosh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by johnwizey: 2:34am On Sep 09, 2013
Donmichaelz: Afam u? So u get mind ban me against my will nw let me give u ur Reward(scroll down)

Keep Scrolling

Almost there you MotHerFuucker

AFAm4ever these is for You for banning Me the 8th time

1)Afam so ugly his parent threw him away and away threw him back
2)Afam so dirty he took bath and lost weight
3)Afam so Old I told him to Act his age so he died
4)Afam so Ugly he went to an Ugly paegent and they told him sorry no Proffesionals only amateurs wink
5)Afam so Short he does backflit under the Bed
6)Afam So Stuupid I told him Christmas is around the corner and he was lookin for it
7)Afam so stupid I told him press any key on the system and he was looking for ANY KEY
coolAfam so Poor he opens his Email so he could eat the Sperm
9)Afam so Dumb after reading all these things he would Ban me the 9th time

See u guys in a week time,Afam Let thy Will be Done,IT IS FINISHED
bros my advice †Φ U̶̲̥̅̊ is for u †Φ open anoda account nd forget abt dis.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by johnwizey: 2:35am On Sep 09, 2013
gothrones:

Gbam!

My brother I tire for those idiiots and their "First to comment", "End Time Tinz", etc. Too many children on NL.

By the way 56th to comment; end time tinz.
ℓ̊ tink Seun nid †Φ do sumtin abt dis endtym tinz stuff. Its really annoying
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:44am On Sep 09, 2013
Is the OP not trying to make me remember someone whose death I'm trying to get over, after about 20 years? I'm talking about Tokunbo Ajayi of NTA.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by TalkNews: 2:47am On Sep 09, 2013
NA PACKAGING ALL THEM KNOW JARE
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51am On Sep 09, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
Hmmm... I'm coming
... AIT Kaakaki Presenters
1. Adaora Onyenchere

2. Senami O.
Adaora Onyechere too dey form. You no see the way she dey do her mouth?
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by fowowe411: 3:24am On Sep 09, 2013
Ijogz K: I don't so local TV stations.. But I luv Dan Foster of inspiration FM, anytime listen to him frm my Car radio, on my way to work.. #presentation wise not looks
what does nigga like you derive in lies? you Ijogkz get car
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by fowowe411: 3:27am On Sep 09, 2013
Ymodulus:

Are you for real?
You still watch NTA till this day??

Sister please grow up!!!!!. Gosh.
like seriously?Smh
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by ssultana(f): 3:31am On Sep 09, 2013
OMG!!!there is no contesting,have u guys seen suleiman aledeh on channels??(I was so happy when I saw this thread cos finally I could put my crush down in writing and not feel totally wierd about it)....the good thing is,their entire crew is brilliant and so beautiful.Channels tv all the way mehn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Watermelon(m): 4:25am On Sep 09, 2013
Nairalanders, don't you people sleep?

for old schoolers like me, my favourites are NTA stars like Ruth Benamasia Opia, Eugenia Abu, Moji Makanjuola, Aisha Lawal Garuba tongue cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Symphony007: 5:08am On Sep 09, 2013
Nightshift: During my good old Nigeria years, they were John Momoh, Sienna Allwell-Brown and late Tokunbo Ajayi.

And on NTA channel 6 Aba was Grace Onyema.
NTA channel 8 Enugu - Kilian Umeayo.

Sweet 9ja years! cheesy
sienne allwell brown is now a tycoon o! She is the general manager for public relations in nigerian LNG. She is also a board member.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 09, 2013
Nuvally: With all due respect, Enough of this rubbish!. U read the headline of a thread,and it didn't pls u,,Y not check the next thread?. Why try to frustrate someone's effort?. Have you ever created a topic since you Joined NL. I find it disgusting how some people carry their 99 problems all the way to NL. You got slapped by ur female boss, u blame MuKina for that. You keep tryna be funny by always droping this trash phrase "end time tinz". I don't find it amusing,rather, I find it bemusing.

They said you should stop spitting trash, u continued, they suspended u, Whose fault is it?.

Sorry for writing off the topic under discussion, I have endured this for so long.

Mine is Ait's anchor
are you through?
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Gideojim(m): 5:28am On Sep 09, 2013
TVC gat it
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 09, 2013
Donmichaelz: Afam u? So u get mind ban me against my will nw let me give u ur Reward(scroll down)

Keep Scrolling

Almost there you MotHerFuucker

AFAm4ever these is for You for banning Me the 8th time

1)Afam so ugly his parent threw him away and away threw him back
2)Afam so dirty he took bath and lost weight
3)Afam so Old I told him to Act his age so he died
4)Afam so Ugly he went to an Ugly paegent and they told him sorry no Proffesionals only amateurs wink
5)Afam so Short he does backflit under the Bed
6)Afam So Stuupid I told him Christmas is around the corner and he was lookin for it
7)Afam so stupid I told him press any key on the system and he was looking for ANY KEY
coolAfam so Poor he opens his Email so he could eat the Sperm
9)Afam so Dumb after reading all these things he would Ban me the 9th time

See u guys in a week time,Afam Let thy Will be Done,IT IS FINISHED
No doubt, you are a teen! Gosh! Ew!! I felt like throwin up..
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 09, 2013
Channel's dateline Gloria Umezoke. AIT's Busolamni and Channel's Charles Eruka.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by qhiwegh(m): 5:37am On Sep 09, 2013
Like if you think Yvonne Ndege of Aljazeera is hot.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Igbanibo: 5:40am On Sep 09, 2013
This thread is useless without pics.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Xaviers(m): 5:47am On Sep 09, 2013
Ogtv η galaxy tv

All those wierd looking presenters!!!!

Arrghhhhh!!!!
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by teemsa: 6:12am On Sep 09, 2013
I neva c d faces wey wuna jst dey cal sha ...
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by bigshow123: 6:13am On Sep 09, 2013
mko abiola: Channels tv.
Joke Rogers all d way.
I av a crush on dat babe.
joke has bn my girl even wen she was oderinde. I kinda like harriet agbenyi and chimeze obi iwuagwu too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by hippyzuki(f): 6:19am On Sep 09, 2013
Well for our house my papa no dey let us touch remote. Na soso cnn e dey watch. And for the mumu local stations wey dey na soso wor wor presenters full there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Efe's Fans Organize Massive Get-together In Lagos & Abuja (photos) / AMAA 2019: Complete List Of Winners / Ini Edo Dressed As A Pot-belly Man For A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.