Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors (33852 Views)

Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations / The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Meet CNN International's Anchors & Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Ameenux(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
I think optima sports and channels tv.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by usoeva: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Delta RainBow, Warri... grin grin grin grin grin
i don't know how many people watch this station undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Sike(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
Henry120: I'd give it to TVC NEWS. Watching the news on TVC NEWS always gives me joy. Great news channel. Bye bye to BBC news and their follow follow america news reporting style.
SPOT ON!
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by qhiwegh(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Yvonne Ndege is hot, she is a Kenyan.

Nigerian TV stations need to import some foreign talent and faces.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Datshyguy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is the lady that hosts one business program right? I have a crush grin

Maupe Ogun, Cynthia Areh and Adesewa Josh are not fine facially but dem packaging na die.
harriet
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by vcvibes(m): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2013
Kaycee7: I thought no one had noticed her. Mehn she blows me away with her mature elegance.
She no fine
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by HisExcellencyM(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2013
Salisu Umar Salinga of DITV & ALHERI RADIO KADUNA
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by mydex93(f): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ijogz K: I don't so local TV stations.. But I luv Dan Foster of inspiration FM, anytime listen to him frm my Car radio, on my way to work.. #presentation wise not looks
Just for us to knw ur a working class Guy wiv a Jalopy right
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Ayobami7(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AMAA 2019: Complete List Of Winners / Ini Edo Dressed As A Pot-belly Man For A Movie / BBNaija: Frodd And Omashola Struggle To Carry Venita's Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.