Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

The First Game You Played? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The First Game You Played? (8790 Views)

Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game / Have You Played These Psp Games? / What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Game You Played? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Rubber grin
Re: The First Game You Played? by aieromon(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Super Mario on Nintendo console.
Re: The First Game You Played? by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hide and seek . . . tongue
Re: The First Game You Played? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
International Superstar soccer Deluxe! I can remember using Brazil with players like Allejo and Gomez, and Nigeria with Okachu (Okocha), Kunu(Kano) etc.
Re: The First Game You Played? by MrAboki: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
alekside: International Superstar soccer Delux! I can remember using Brazil with players like Allejo and Gomez, and Nigeria with Okachu (Okocha), Kunu(Kano) etc.

Thats Sega Mega Drive abi?!!

I played that as well.. grin
Re: The First Game You Played? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
alekside: International Superstar soccer Delux! I can remember using Brazil with players like Allejo and Gomez, and Nigeria with Okachu (Okocha), Kunu(Kano) etc.
!!!!!!
Re: The First Game You Played? by MrAboki: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
MEANWHILE...

I will pay a good price for an ATARI console today... Especially if it comes with two Joysticks..

Please anybody with a functioning ATARI CONSOLE for sale should please holla at me.. #I'm dead serious..
Re: The First Game You Played? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
alekside: International Superstar soccer Deluxe! I can remember using Brazil with players like Allejo and Gomez, and Nigeria with Okachu (Okocha), Kunu(Kano) etc.
Carboni of Italy, the guy with bandage on his head. grin

1 Like

Re: The First Game You Played? by MrAboki: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
alekside: Carboni of Italy, the guy with bandage on his head. grin

With Roberto Carlos & Romario.. grin
Re: The First Game You Played? by rhazur(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Duck Hunt on NES
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The First Game You Played? by UjSizzle(f): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Super Mario on Sega Family con
Re: The First Game You Played? by MrAboki: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
rhazur: Duck Hunt on NES
grin grin grin grin grin

WOW!!

Omo!! E don tey I see that game o!! CHOI!!!
Re: The First Game You Played? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: The First Game You Played? by 4lashy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Farapack: First Game I ever played was a Binatone game console (before the birth of modern games), it had tennis, squash and I think soccer and they were all lines (short lines for the players, the longer lines to determine the pitch or court and finally the ball was a tiny square). Last but not least, the controller was a single dial (turn left to move the player down turn right to move the player up).

The binatone game console was my first game played also, my two elder brothers and I had that game around 1989/1990. It was fun though.
Re: The First Game You Played? by gradeA(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
who remembers golden light?

na dat game be my exercise book back den in skul. i would just fit it into my back pocket and head to skul, ofcourse it was always getting stolen or seized.

for tv games, it should be contra force on family con. infact we had this vcd dat had games in it, 'God is the supermaster vcd' na d name be dat.
Re: The First Game You Played? by mickyarams: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Does anyone still remember street of rage on mega drive? That was the best game ever.
Re: The First Game You Played? by PrettySpicey(f): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Husband & Wife. I was say about 2yrs old and I was a no-nonsense, domineering, nagging wife who beat her husband (a tree in front of my granny's house) constantly. Ha if wishes were horses grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The First Game You Played? by philfearon(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Should be that "WATER GAME",with round rubberlike objects inside.....
2ndly,Brick Game...
Re: The First Game You Played? by ume(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
baba ijabu
Re: The First Game You Played? by Emmyk(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
rhazur: Duck Hunt on NES
grin grin grin grin grin

that comes with a big black gun, that you'l direct to you TV screen. We never understood the mystery of how the ducks die when you shoot 'em. cheesy
Re: The First Game You Played? by ume(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
wilie welie
Re: The First Game You Played? by Artlove(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
kevd4all: It was paperboy on atari...then slowly graduated to NES (Mario) then SNES (streetfighter, yoshi's island, ISS Deluxe, killer instinct) then Sega (ballz, sonic the hedgedog, MK), Playstation (winning eleven, Mission impossible, 007, WWE smackdown, Tekken, Syphon filter) PS 2 (PES, Winning 11, Metal Gear Solid) PS3(Fifa 2013 onlysmiley
Exactly wat i played. I play 2 many game especially PS2. Men resident evil 2 bad oh

1 Like

Re: The First Game You Played? by whysquare4real(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Farapack]First Game I ever played was a Binatone game console (before the birth of modern games), it had tennis, squash and I think soccer and they were all lines (short lines for the players, the longer lines to determine the pitch or court and finally the ball was a tiny square

I tink d game was Atari. I played it in d 80s'.Long after dat Atari Jaguar came out, I den moved to Sega,Sega Mega drive,Nitendo 64, Gameboy, family con. I tink I played more of these games dan PS.
Re: The First Game You Played? by OrangeHokage(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
FIFA 2004 my first goal was scored by Ronaldo (delima), against Barcelona
Re: The First Game You Played? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
mickyarams: Does anyone still remember street of rage on mega drive? That was the best game ever.
loved that game tight graphics, golden axe wasn't bad either.
Re: The First Game You Played? by AbuMikey(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
1st Matured Game
Re: The First Game You Played? by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Will touch me, i touch you count tongue
Re: The First Game You Played? by OmniSparrow: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Started with ten-ten, siwe... Graduated to water game. Then brick game. Then mario aka mune-mune-mune, clay shootin, duck hunt, contra, on family com. Then mortal kombat ultimate, ISS soccer, sonic, sunset riders, bare knuckle on sega. Then started playin game of sex.
Re: The First Game You Played? by OmniSparrow: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
Abujabir24:
I love those games u mention. I finished metal gear solid, Dino crises both on ps1. soul reader is really tight.
Did too. Loved metal gear and soul reaver
Re: The First Game You Played? by clerkent(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
chaii the first game i played was when i tell my papa se.my books lost he give me money for new text book chai.i chop buf buf tire.
Re: The First Game You Played? by OmniSparrow: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
alekside: Carboni of Italy, the guy with bandage on his head. grin
And Destroy of France. D guy wit dada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thatboijude / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? / I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.