Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail (3252 Views)

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun / I Will Support And Mobilize Votes For APC ,IF..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by awodman: 7:05am On Sep 08, 2013
Dissenting Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors may
defect to the All Progressives Congress (APC) if ongoing
talks to resolve the political impasse threatening the party fail to yield any tangible result.

Kano State Governor, Dr Rabi'u Musa Kwankwaso,
disclosed this to the Hausa Service of the BBC Friday,
ahead of the Tuesday meeting of the party scheduled to
discuss the crisis.

According to Kwankwaso, who is also an arrowhead of the
group of five northern governors that have been traversing the country to seek ways of re-uniting the ruling. party, if genuine truce fails the governors have several options from which to chose, including that of defecting to another party.

He noted that: "if PDP leaders are circumspect and heed
our requests, then we will remain in the fold. But if we
smell a rat, we don't have any stress moving to APC
because many of its stalwarts are our people."

The governor revealed that apart from the seven of them
that joined the splinter PDP-II, there were other governors, who although have not indicated their support in public, were sympathetic to their move of protesting against the PDP-I chairman, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur.

Kwankwaso had last Thursday met with stakeholders
of the PDP in Kano where the current impasse in the party was top on the agenda.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kwankwaso-we-ll-join-apc-if-talks-fail/158513/
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2013
and how will joining APC affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by simpleseyi: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2013
bbpreye.:
and how will joining APC affect the price of garri in the market?

Their joining APC will affect the price of garri in the market because they will be able to send the drunken fisherman and his sheppopotamus wife back to the creeks in Otueke. Another well-meaning president will come on board who will reduce the cost of living including the price of garri. Recall that the price of garri has increased by more than 500% since the drunken fisherman and the the other ghost husband of Turai got to Aso Rock.

12 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2013
Nigeria politicians always jumping from one party to another...no ideologies whatsoever - what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by jmaine: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2013
They should do it fast
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2013
simpleseyi:

Their joining APC will affect the price of garri in the market because they will be able to send the drunken fisherman and his sheppopotamus wife back to the creeks in Otueke. Another well-meaning president will come on board who will reduce the cost of living including the price of garri. Recall that the price of garri has increased by more than 500% since the drunken fisherman and the the other ghost husband of Turai got to Aso Rock.

By the time you realize we the ijaws will leave this your country for you and God willing, my mentor, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will lead us to Greatness!

Those hating on my mentor are hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by Clerverly: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2013
Good move, I must say, very soon PDP would turn a regional and tribal party. And anybody that joins PDP from the North or West would be equally termed a traitor. grin
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by gregg2: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2013
It's a mere threat.
These rebel governors know they will not be able to work with characters like El - Rufai, Buhari etc The most they will do is move to their PDM or VOP parties.
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by bashydemy(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2013
bbpreye.:

By the time you realize we the ijaws will leave this your country for you and God willing, my mentor, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will lead us to Greatness!

Please what's the population of the ijaws?
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2013
bashy_demy: Please what's the population of the ijaws?

Does it matter?
we would be richer than Saudi!
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by gregg2: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2013

Leave him alone. The guy spoke his mind. He does not owe you any lecture on population density of Nigerian tribes. Visit google.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by abu12: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2013
If APC can take control of 22 states in nigeria, that will be the end PDP come 2015

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 08, 2013
gregg2:

Leave him alone. The guy spoke his mind. He does not owe you any lecture on population density of Nigerian tribes. Visit google.

May ur days be long!
may ur landlord never resemble ya first son!

don't mind all these anti-Ijaw peeps!
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2013
whats is the population of fuji, mali, togo? etc
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by agabaI23(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2013
They shouldve done that without disturbing people's peace
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by MafiaMan: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2013
bbpreye.:

Why can't you just tell Jonathan to do the separation fast? I'm sick and tired LIVING with backstabbing ibos. The only joy I will have in my life time is to see me chasing ibos out of south west.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by Pygru: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by MafiaMan: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2013

My brother, even the ijaws are 50 in numbers, I'll support them creating their country. The only problem am having is why are they wasting time?
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by gregg2: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2013
abu12: If APC can take control of 22 states in nigeria, that will be the end PDP come 2015

11 + 7 = 18 So how did you arrive at 22?
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by abu12: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2013
gregg2:

11 + 7 = 18 So how did you arrive at 22?

No with time, it will make up 22. Definitely APC will always win state like kastina where buhari come from, gombe, kebbi, bauchi and likely kadunna even if they are not in the fold for now.

Mind you, northern will always go one way when it comes to battle like this.
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2013
Some governors in the north have interest in joining the APC but are waiting for the right time, this probable might be the time.
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2013
What's the population of Estonia, Finland, Norway, Sweden etc.?
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by hopilo: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2013
Sule Lamido Blasts APC; Says Party Is A "Creation Of Pain And Anger" so when Kwankwaso is saying 'WE' I wonder if he is not talking to himself. let me state here again, Lamido is VOP presidential candidate, Atiku is PDM presidential candidate, Buhari,Tambuwal and Kwankwaso fighting for APC ticket one of them will have it, Jonathan is PDP presidential candidate. use your church mind and figure the winner of 2015 presidential elections.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2013
bbpreye.:

Ama/Abe, Goodluck Jonathan your mentor? What reasonable thing have learnt from him?
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2013
simpleseyi:

Shame no catch you say na the same fisher man be your President and Commander-in-Chief?

Moogoo

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by musaajebor(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2013
2015 presidency may swing btw APC n PDP but all I know is that not in GEJs way

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2013
hopilo: Sule Lamido Blasts APC; Says Party Is A "Creation Of Pain And Anger" so when Kwankwaso is saying 'WE' I wonder if he is not talking to himself. let me state here again, Lamido is VOP presidential candidate, Atiku is PDM presidential candidate, Buhari,Tambuwal and Kwankwaso fighting for APC ticket one of them will have it, Jonathan is PDP presidential candidate. use your church mind and figure the winner of 2015 presidential elections.
How do you know Sule Lamido didn't use that to give PDP a false belief of that he will remain in PDP, come what may?
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by masu: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2013
The picture are now clearer . the secret game play are now made open hahahahahaha I dey lauf Yoruba and hausa/fula folks.

the west and the core-north are really planning something dubious time shall tell.

2015 is really a time for Nigeria disintegration .
after ironsi coup there was pogrom and then there was a war to reintegrate the old east,
but this time after the coup of GEJ there will be war to disintegrate the SE,SS and MB.

TIME is coming fast when YORUBA people and FULANI/HAUSA will be together in a country as one since they love each other,
we in the MB are tired of the core-north the Yoruba can replace us in that union.

now I blv in that ibo man prophecy "There was a country"

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by Kairoseki77: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2013
PDP is a collection of "democrats" who used to be military rulers and parts of Abacha's government. PDP, the largest party in AFrica, is just a collection of worn out thieves who were looking for a way to survive the transition to democracy.

They were bound to break up eventually. I'd like to see PDP politicians join the Kirikiri prison population instead of APC.

@masu - The middle belt is a collection of a vast number of small tribes. At most you speak for your tribe alone, most likely you are just speaking for yourself. Hell, you are probably Igbo pretending to be from the MB.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

Shame no catch you say na the same fisher man be your President and Commander-in-Chief?

Moogoo
Go sidon. Commander-In-Chief that can't quell Boko Haram but is good at deploying troop to guard his wife and top close secretariat of factional PDP.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by eightsin(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2013
If des characters are allowed into APC... APC will lose d presidential election even b4 it starts. They are confusionist,
Re: Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2013
As Hausa/Fulani north dey plan, we sef ready, worst case scenario Jonathan split Naija into 5 smaller countries

When that happens, Amaechi go go on exile for life from the Niger Delta Republic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Some Crazy Campaign Posters Notice Anything Funny?! / BREAKING | It’s Official: ‘yes, My Country Is Corrupt’, Buhari Tells Sky News / Oduduwa Secessionist Leader Muhammed Adigun Urges IPOB To Buy Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.