Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan (21721 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / We Will Beg Obasanjo, Says Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Eshinwaju: 5:15pm On May 03, 2016
Also speaking on the PDP crisis yesterday, aviation minister in the Obasanjo government, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode said that "the only hope left for the PDP is if President Goodluck Jonathan listens to President Olusegun Obasanjo and those behind him and drops his 2015 ambition."

Fani-Kayode in a statement added: "The truth is that Obasanjo is one of the greatest political strategists that Nigeria has ever known and he is an extremely dangerous adversary. I know him well and his ways are deep.

" Go and find out what happened to all those that betrayed him or tried to kill him. Their end is never good. Those close to Jonathan would do well to advise him to get on his knees and beg his political mentor. Only Obasanjo, with the help and support of President Ibrahim Babangida and Vice President Abubakar Atiku, has the power, authority and moral gravitas[/b] shocked shocked shocked within the PDP to call the dissidents to order and rally their support. Without that, President Goodluck Jonathan is finished and he should just wave goodbye to his 2015 re-election ambitions.

"The APC, with the support of the PDP dissidents, will form the next Federal Government of Nigeria. That is the way to go. PDP, as we once knew her, has gone forever. The ship has hit the rocks and she has sunk to the bottom of the sea. She is dead and buried and my prayer is that her soul rests in perfect peace''

For more:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/pdp-crisis-protest-as-police-seal-off-barajes-faction-secretariat/

Wow, FFK is truly a top political analyst. He was one hundred percent correct...the Ebora cannot be under estimated... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Tokety7: 5:37pm On May 03, 2016
Waooooo
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by gwales: 5:52pm On May 03, 2016
The via France hero truly predicted and it has come to reality
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Super1Star: 6:07pm On May 03, 2016
I can remember remember this thread vividly.

Some jokers from the land of gully erosion were running their mouths like tap water.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Philistine(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2016
Wooow! FFK was so on point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) / North-East Business Community Picks PDP Nomination Forms For Atiku Abubakar / Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.