Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

My Life In Danger-baraje Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life In Danger-baraje Cries Out (1933 Views)

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC / Reps Probe Tukur, Baraje Over N1tr Rail Projects / PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life In Danger-baraje Cries Out by Chloekim(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
teskyg: Next,withdraw Atiku security.
They no born her mama well. If he wan show how strong he his he should dare touch Atiku,OBJ and IBB aides then he will know he and PEJ is on fire
Re: My Life In Danger-baraje Cries Out by naijaking1: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Unlike OBJ and Atiku, Baraje has no constitutional power to ask for police protection with tax payer money.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger-baraje Cries Out by DanAnyiam: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Even the fool called Baraje is the current board chairman of Nigeria Railway Corporation. The president did that to compensate the fool but obviously he is not satisfied. He wants a bigger position. The next thing is to sack him from that position.

@OP.., Baraje is not entitled to personal security in the first place. Those who give him security personnel in the first place should be sanctioned. We must insist on the RIGHT thing at all times
So you are not even ashamed or embarrassed writing the above? Your angelic GEJ had all along been running a government of compensation and not on merit and now his paddies wanted something more than a mere compensation, something has come home to roost.

Corruption and running a govt of settling your opponent, instead of embracing the masses tend to run out of gas in the end, especially when your opponent start asking for your job as their new settlement, then when you react, to the eyes of the world, you are the new dictator. And when the world started seeing you as the oppressor, the dictator, then your enemies has got what they wanted and your days are numbered.
Re: My Life In Danger-baraje Cries Out by DanAnyiam: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
naijaking1: Unlike OBJ and Atiku, Baraje has no constitutional power to ask for police protection with tax payer money.
Wasn't it the same GEJ's approval that they had personal security in the first place? We only hear all this, for the few seconds they fall out sharing what belongs to everybody, but for thousands of hours they were friends working against the interest of the majority, we don't hear all these. And after all this, people will still fight each other on Nairaland supporting these wicked bunch of men.
Re: My Life In Danger-baraje Cries Out by ShineIt: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
Is not only his security that should be removed.

He should thank God GEJ is a God fearing man, OBJ would have removed his head from his shoulder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WARNING - Shocking Video Of Kano Bombing / New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought / Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.