Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? (5832 Views)

Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? / What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? / Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Diidi(f): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
Miss Msgnr Nwamadi's word of God but if in St Mulumbas UNEC choir. Wil 4eva miss dr songs

1 Like

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
To me its the offering time o, coz datz when all the ladies will start shaking their bumbum wella.

1 Like

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Borat1: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
I prefer the praise and worship section....mostly the worship section to be precise cos being a quiet more reserved person I'm not the type to dance and wave and shake my body.
But I don't like testimonies at all. I believe 100 percent in miracles but I sometimes believe they are made up and some aren't worth narrating in front of a congregation
As for drama dont even start unless you want me to leave
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: Is this your best shot at humour?? undecidedundecided. It's sooo dry! I bet even your church members won't even giggle at this dry joke. Try something else.

Driest joke of the century
its nothing personal bro... I know where u are coming from
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
tosomaju:
its nothing personal bro... I know where u are coming from
Who is bro? undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by valicious1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
" May d grace of our lord Jesus christ,
The love of God
And the Sweet fellowship of the holy spirit
Be and abide with us now and forever more
Amen "

May you go in peace.

That's my favourite part of sunday service

1 Like

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: Who is bro? undecidedundecided
oh sorry sweetheart.... My mistake
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Roland17(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
The period of Consecration is the most important to me, with my eyes fixed on the body and the chalice, I do a lot of soul searching and prayer during that time...

#proudcatholic

2 Likes

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by pyyxxaro: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
tosomaju:
i don tire for Sunday school.... I no dey graduate

Come my church you go graduate with 2:1
tongue..... except ur BRAIN na AKAMU grin cry grin
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tunnex190: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
...When my church is about sharing grace to end Sunday service
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tunnex190: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
valicious1: " May d grace of our lord Jesus christ,
The love of God
Amen "

May you go in peace.

Same here
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Ogegod87: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
....aπϑ Ƨσ father, let ur spirit come upon dese gifts 2 mk dem holy, Ƨσ dat dey may become Fø̲̣̣я̅ us; d body aπϑ blood of our LORD JESUS CHRIST @ whose command we celebrate d EUCHARIST.....

1 Like

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by princealexndre(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sermon time(sleeping period with ear piece in my ears)
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tinuolababy(f): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
The Choir ministration.
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by italo: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
tosomaju:
then what are u doin in nairaland?
Don't u know that nairaland is affiliated to NSA?

It doesnt matter.

God is the creator of the world including everything in it.
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by seunlayi(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
I love the message section especially form Pastor W F Kumuyi
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by kcspark: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Praise and worship
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Mopoli(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
praise n Worship is my best moment
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tomzman: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
praise and worship
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Praise and worship. I must not miss it
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Raymondeji(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
In my church, the best time is when the choir is singing, be it praise and worship or special ministration. But there's also somtin special about the preaching. You can never feel like sleeping. Not even if you were sleepy before you get to church
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by jessep1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Praise n worship
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Raymondeji(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
valicious1: " May d grace of our lord Jesus christ,
The love of God
Amen "

May you go in peace.

If you come to my church, you won't feel like closing, just 1hr:45 mins at most....you'll not feel like going
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by zannie(f): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
I love the consecration of the Holy Eucharist. A certain peace washes over my spirit when the chalice is raised. Nothing comes close to that feeling.

I'm Catholic

2 Likes

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Iwunzechinazor(f): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
As an Anglican dt i am,i love praises and intercessory section sooooo much!
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by floxyluv283: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
testimony time and drama
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Prettytimah(f): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
"Bring out your hymn book and open to hymn number 323" grin
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Henryedom: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Closing prayer
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by sego1988(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
The praise and worship time
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by shejane: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Praise and worship wot more can we giv unto God if nt 2 praise nd worship him all tym
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Funjosh(m): 4:19am On Sep 09, 2013
When sing songs from the HYMN book.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? / ISIS Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christian City In Iraq / The Existence Of A Conscious Watchman (a Discussion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.