Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Mike Ozekhome Released? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ozekhome Released? (12899 Views)

Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling / Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates / Mike Ozekhome Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ozekhome Released? by moneysense: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Report monitored on radio program says the kidnapped lawyer has just been released. More information as we get full details.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by LMAyedun(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wow!! Good News indeed.
I'm happy for him.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by Maxymilliano(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2013

Reports Reaching Newsdiaryonline.com from Edo State said that Human Rights Activist, Mike Ozekhome, SAN has been released by Kidnappers. Also freed from the kidnappers’ den is Atanasius Ugbome, a special assistant to Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State. A friend who was on a visit to the governor’s aide was also kidnapped. The friend too, sources said, has been released.

The kidnappers just dropped them at a location near Agbor in the state early Sunday, it was learnt.

No further details were available at the time of filing this story.

http://newsdiaryonline.com/activist-mike-ozekhomespecial-assistant-oshiomhole-freed-kidnappers/
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by jaiykem: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Fresh air ASAP.BUT how much they later pay? just asking. Tell me if u sabi.Okada no jam me oo! see leg na!
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by deeptesting(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
It's really sad to see my country get to this stage...Yes,in my quite moment sometimes i wish i was never a Nigerian but i have refuse to dig further why i was born a Nigerian because it would be an exercise in futility trying to unravel such mystery.. I am pained because we all pretend that all is well and go about our daily activities, the best we can do is to write and talk on various platforms which I doubt makes any difference. I wish Mike and others a quick recovery from the psychological and emotional trauma that must have been inflicted on them and their families.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by tnktosin(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2013
Finally.....errm abeg who's d dude?
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2013
Why naw? Why releasing this inhumane lawyer? Anyways, pepper go don rest for guys pocket. grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by ichommy(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2013
Thank God
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by 9jvirgin(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2013
GEJ is busy with election tinz, So sorry for whoever is kidnapped at this time.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2013
deeptesting: It's really sad to see my country get to this stage...Yes,in my quite moment sometimes i wish i was never a Nigerian but i have refuse to dig further why i was born a Nigerian because it would be an exercise in futility trying to unravel such mystery.. I am
pained because we all pretend that all is well and go about our daily activities, the best we can do is to write and talk on various platforms which I doubt makes any difference. I wish Mike and others a quick recovery from the psychological and emotional trauma that must have been
inflicted on them and their families.

If they shldnt have kidnapped Mike Ozerkhome (an inhumane lawyer) is it you they shld've kidnapped?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by Godsonbalo(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2013
Nah who him be? thank God for his release.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by okooloyun1(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2013
Thank God for his safety
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by Stegomiah: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2013
This news is false, he is yet to be released, it is his co-abductor that was released.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by yuzedo: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2013
is time four fedral govment to impot BATMAN to nigerian! all dis kidnappin will stop immidately, allar! angry

meanwile have u read my story in my signature? no? why dammit?! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by eagleeye2: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2013
deeptesting: It's really sad to see my country get to this stage...Yes,in my quite moment sometimes i wish i was never a Nigerian but i have refuse to dig further why i was born a Nigerian .
E neva late ohh. You fit port go Syria.
@Op, Next Mike will know the kind of people he should defend as a lawyer.....T.I.T for TAT.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by deeptesting(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2013
RedBenson:

If they shldnt have kidnapped Mike Ozerkhome (an inhumane lawyer) is it you they shld've kidnapped?

You have to think outside the box, its Ozekhome today it might be someone really close to you someday,I am sure he never thought that someday he will be a victim...He is a legal practitioner and earns a living from it and don't forget every suspect is presumed innocent until he is proved guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction and between he needs to have a defense lawyer. So STFU!
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by Happywoman(f): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2013
This kidnapping tin is so sad. And unfortunate. But wen I recall this man stand in that Farouk lawan matter I begin to fear this karma of a thing . It's real and it's a bitc.h. I pray make dem no hurt am sha cos two wrongs can Neva make a right. We need to break this vicious circle. We all need to start standing up for the right tin unconditionally.

May God be with him anywhere he is !
Stay strong!
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by mcevans1(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2013
yuzedo: is time four fedral govment to impot BATMAN to nigerian! all dis kidnappin will stop immidately, allar! angry

meanwile have u read my story in my signature? no? why dammit?! angry angry angry

My brother from another mother! Where have you been? Missed ya o cheesy
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by musiwa1j: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by Positiveminds(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2013
It is well with Nigeria!
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by abatajjvii: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2013
nice report from there
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by pyyxxaro: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2013
The Devil is a LIAR......The IGWE must do something about this IssuE embarassed
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by thrugemaster(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2013
yuzedo: is time four fedral govment to impot BATMAN to nigerian! all dis kidnappin will stop immidately, allar! angry

NO BE ONLY BATMAN, NAH JACK BAUER
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2013
deeptesting: It's really sad to see my country get to this stage...Yes,in my quite moment sometimes i wish i was never a Nigerian but i have refuse to dig further why i was born a Nigerian because it would be an exercise in futility trying to unravel such mystery.. I am pained because we all pretend that all is well and go about our daily activities, the best we can do is to write and talk on various platforms which I doubt makes any difference. I wish Mike and others a quick recovery from the psychological and emotional trauma that must have been inflicted on them and their families.
...and you think other countries don't have their own problems? Though I don't support the frequent kidnaps and extortions, it's nothing compared to a conflict/war situation as experienced in some countries... That's why we won't stop praying and hoping for the better...
God Bless Nigeria!!
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2013
I still dey sleep. I beg keep d news till i wake up
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by collynzo2(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2013
Gradually the kidnappers are getting there, Mike is more like the kind of people they should be kidnapping. They'll soon start kidnapping the corrupt leaders and politicians who are holding us backward. Boko haram should also take a cue and live innocent people alone.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by iGeneral: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2013
I just wanna comment. No matter my position.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by Christmasdon(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2013
I hope u people will not start to shout end time tinz. Anyway End time tins.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by Dannyvoltron(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Stegomiah: This news is false, he is yet to be released, it is his co-abductor that was released.
Co- abductor ke? Fed Govt and ASUU una d see ba?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) / Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress / PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano Visits Gov. Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.