Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Mike Ozekhome Released? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ozekhome Released? (12907 Views)

Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling / Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates / Mike Ozekhome Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by princeonx: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
yuzedo: is time four fedral govment to impot BATMAN to nigerian! all dis kidnappin will stop immidately, allar! angry

meanwile have u read my story in my signature? no? why dammit?! angry angry angry
Guy, do you still have left over of what you smoked? One need to be as high as you to handle news coming out of naija!
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by hardbody: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Stegomiah: This news is false, he is yet to be released, it is his co-abductor that was released.

Co - abductor? Have abductors started abducting themselves join? Or were you trying to say co-abductee (for lack of a better phrase in english language)

Really english grammar no be our language jor
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by madjune(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
I AM SURE HE MAY HAVE DEFENDED SOME BAD POLITICIAN WHO DEPIRVED HIS COMMUNITY SUCCESSFULLY BUT THEN, THAT IS HIS JOB.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by deeptesting(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
[quote author=Gabbysky]
...and you think other countries don't have their own problems? Though I don't support the frequent kidnaps and extortions, it's nothing compared to a conflict/war situation as experienced in some countries... That's why we won't stop praying and hoping for the better...
God Bless Nigeria!![/

I hope your God answers your prayer quickly because for all I know it is either he does not care about our problems or he does not exist.. Nigeria is far from redemption considering the calibre of politicians we have today, it is only a fool that will waste his time praying and hoping for a change in this country without a proactive action from the people.... My wish for a rebirth is not to be born in Africa or Arab war/conflict infested countries.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
collynzo2: Gradually the kidnappers are getting there, Mike is more like the kind of people they should be kidnapping. They'll soon start kidnapping the corrupt leaders and politicians who are holding us
backward. Boko haram should also take a cue and live innocent people alone.

Thank you brother. When i said Mike Ozerkhome deserved kidnapping, people started attacking me. He's as corrupt as the country.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by omoodeogere(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
thaNK GOD OOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by 1miccza: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
yuzedo: is time four fedral govment to impot BATMAN to nigerian! all dis kidnappin will stop immidately, allar! angry

meanwile have u read my story in my signature? no? why dammit?! angry angry angry
@ Yuzedo or better still superman or iron man :-D
Re: Mike Ozekhome Released? by k2fight: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2013
Sources close to family of the human rights lawyer Chief Mike Ozekhome have said that the legal luminary has not been released .

Stay up to date on Jiu Jitsu and gi’s on K2 Fight Gear Blog

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg / APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises / INEC Stands By 2019 Election Timetable — Prof. Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.