Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? (11854 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / A Family Member Informing Your Spouse Before Visiting / Three Most Important Things To Know About Your Spouse Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
i do not want to sleep with a potential wife.

reality is, any lady you tell about marriage today comes to your house tomorrow and throws herself on your bed. its a big shame. i still love values....

3 Likes

Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Perfecter4real(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
okpara ugo: i do not want to sleep with a potential wife.

reality is, any lady you tell about marriage today comes to your house tomorrow and throws herself on your bed. its a big shame. i still love values....
what a sour truth but i will say not any lady as u said but most ladies yeah thats what they do.
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
I would actually demand that we wait till D day.
If I actually have serious plans for her, this is my condition...
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Perfecter4real(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2013
CallMeFemi:

Guy no go fall mugu o!!

Shey yu fit buy car without testrunning it??

Think bout it!!

Still repping.....

ENDTIME TINZ!!
wats up wit dis end time tinz?
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Perfecter4real(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2013
alvin000: I am a young man of 32yrs old, Soldier serving in Abeokuta (Alamala brks), Single n seeking a woman in Abeokuta to settle down with. Age n religion is not barrier provided there is true love. Any woman who is interested n ready is free to add me on BBM 2296fbd7 or send sms to 08187374670 or ssk_melo@yahoo.com. I really need a pious one!
i think you should vesite Nta,Ait,bbc or any local or international t.v station for proper advert this isn't the right plcae.
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Perfecter4real(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2013
2buff: I would actually demand that we wait till D day.
sound like a gentle man.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by BB12(f): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2013
We both consented not to and God helped us. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it wink

3 Likes

Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by infodollarman(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2013
Perfecter4real: I was just curious,in the past most single ladies saying i want to keep myself till i get married for my husband but reverse is the case these days.so my question is..
1) did u had sex with ur spouse before marriage
2) to the single men will u marry a girl if u have not had sex with her?
to men it is possible but the ladies of nowadays... i doubt... they wan know weda u sabi!!! if you no sabi< sorry na your name
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Perfecter4real(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2013
BB12: We both consented not to and God helped us. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it wink
grin[quote author=BB12] really but i don't know why am finding what u said hard to belive.wink
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Perfecter4real(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2013
infodollarman:
to men it is possible but the ladies of nowadays... i doubt... they wan know weda u sabi!!! if you no sabi< sorry na your name
thats funny i use to think that the men are the once mostly intrested in sex i guess i was wrong.
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Adaeze003(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2013
Jenams: ^^^Weda ur daughter chaste or not, dat na una palava, for me, she must get pregnant b4 marriage, sex is an understatement.
Lmao! Guys are not smilling
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by ikekings(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2013
Jenams: ^^^Weda ur daughter chaste or not, dat na una palava, for me, she must get pregnant b4 marriage, sex is an understatement.
Lmao!!! Gbam!!! Thank God I'm not the only guy with this mentality!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by BB12(f): 1:27am On Sep 27, 2013
Perfecter4real: grin

Doubting Thomas. It's a thing of the mind!
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Perfecter4real(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
BB12:

Doubting Thomas. It's a thing of the mind!
yeah right it's a thing of the mind but i ain't a doubting thomas.
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Perfecter4real(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
ikekings: Lmao!!! Gbam!!! Thank God I'm not the only guy with this mentality!!! grin grin grin
you guys can't be serious do u realise that no pastor, or preist would join you and ur bride in holy matrimony if they find out that your wife is pregnant before the weding the least they c will do is to organise a blessing of marriage 4 u and ur bride....according to my pastor if he joins a man and a pregnant woman in marriage he is not joining to people but three the groom the bride and the unborn child.
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by ikekings(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Perfecter4real: you guys can't be serious do u realise that no pastor, or preist would join you and ur bride in holy matrimony if they find out that your wife is pregnant before the weding the least they c will do is to organise a blessing of marriage 4 u and ur bride....according to my pastor if he joins a man and a pregnant woman in marriage he is not joining to people but three the groom the bride and the unborn child.
Well, I know that... I can get married to her after she gives birth... Oh! And I have seen couples who got married after multiple births...
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Perfecter4real(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
ikekings: Well, I know that... I can get married to her after she gives birth... Oh! And I have seen couples who got married after multiple births...
you are right but the society will look at the woman as a lose woman and that joy and fulfilment that comes with marriage would be missing.
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Perfecter4real(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
ikekings: Well, I know that... I can get married to her after she gives birth... Oh! And I have seen couples who got married after multiple births...
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Perfecter4real: you are right but the society will look at the woman as a lose woman and that joy and fulfilment that comes with marriage would be missing.

Tell that to Annie Macaulay idibia
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by ryom(m): 12:42am On Sep 29, 2013
No.
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Perfecter4real(m): 2:44am On Sep 29, 2013
ryom: No.
interesting.
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by ifyalways(f): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2013
I did oh. Constantly,consistently and no regrets!
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2013
Lmao! Smh!
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2013
Some people just like to dey deceive themselves. If you're not a virgin, then there is no need to purport that you wouldn't have sex with a potential spouse until marriage. You already had sex with a person you would not marry, so why deprive the person you might marry? If either or both of the parties involved are already sexually active, then it is only a case of deceit. After all, ife balaba abago.. . .and ogana aba na aba na aga.

Madam must carry my DNA-certified cargo for inside belle first (or even born sef) before we proceed. Nothing consign me with consignment. Ekwensu tagbukwa virgin mmuo dia.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Perfecter4real(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2013
ifyalways: I did oh. Constantly,consistently and no regrets!
lol thanks for being honest.
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Perfecter4real(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmao! Smh!
undecided
Idowuogbo: Lmao! Smh!
what's funny?
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by asema646(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2014
2buff: I would actually demand that we wait till D day.

liked!
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
vivalableue: The real question is: are you (men) a virgin, because its extremely one-sided to want an untasted fruit while yours is rotten to the core lipsrsealed And i've got 2 kids, so I'm def not one. But I'm searching for overall compatibility and partnership in a marriage... If my daughter was still a virgin at her time of marriage I'd be very up in arms if the fellow was some philanderer or even that he couldn't control himself yet wanted my pure, chaste daughter...

Topic has nothing to do with virginity.

Btw, that pic in your profile was it taken before or after you got the kids?
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by maborukoje(f): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Um

Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
breezy047:

Topic has nothing to do with virginity.

Btw, that pic in your profile was it taken before or after you got the kids?

Way after, it was taken last fall on my daughter's 3rd birthday lol
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
vivalableue:

Way after, it was taken last fall on my daughter's 3rd birthday lol

Now ain't that just beautiful cool
Re: Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? by Kanwulia: 5:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Yup!
And some others on the side! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage / Advice Needed For Living In Nigeria / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.