Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? (37963 Views)

The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Jumokeore(f): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
MEILYN: Jesus Christ.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by ceejay80s(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
The answer is angel of death
remember dat angel wey God send to kill egyptian 1st male son?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
If you guys read your bible very well u will know angel adedoyin is a great angel,so great that he was not mentioned in the bible.lol
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by sEGXY2(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
na micheal go n watch "fallen" to confirm this
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by ceejay80s(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jayboi: Angel Michael is d most powerful. He is calld the Defender of the unìverse.
voltron ?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
$#EGXY:
na micheal go n watch "fallen" to confirm this
coincidentally we are celebrating "holy micheal"day in our church right now
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by jimjones: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
oh, that would be the archangel ogbuefi ogunigbe nwanganga. his power broke the richter magnitude scale in 10000BC...repeating the same feat on 17 different occasions.

thank you.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Micheal the warring angel.fearless.bold nd powerful the only angel dat has waged war against lucifer nd won
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
naijaobi:
dnt eva in ur life refer to Jesus as an angel again... Angels are workers in heaven.. Hw can u refer to a prince as a servant..
And u know that because?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by robinicule(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
striktlymi: Hi explicit,

Well personally I don't see any Angel as 'most powerful'. The reason basically is that every power possessed by any Angel at any point in time is derived directly from God, and the powers are largely dependent on what God wants an Angel to do at any point in time.

If God asks an Angel to come to Earth to deliver a message specific to an individual, then that Angel becomes the most powerful as far as that duty is concerned because he goes with God's blessings.

Let me illustrate further with a little of what we know already...In the military an ordinary recruit can be given enough powers to arrest a General if the General is found wanting.

Ordinarily the general is higher in rank and possess more powers than any bloody recruit but in some circumstances the powers of the General can be withdrawn and a higher power given to anyone asked to arrest the fellow.

This was the case between Michael the Arch Angel and 'Lucifer'. Lucifer faulted and Michael was asked to boot him out of 'Heaven'. Michael could perform this function because God gave him the order to do so. If God had not given the go ahead, he wouldn't have been able to.

Hence, the powers of any Angel is derived basically from God and any Angel can emerge as the most powerful at one time and the next another takes charge, based on what God wants.
how else can u b powerful. knowledge is power......u havibg all d power in d world doesnt relate to u being d powerful...satan 's ahead cos of hs craftiness....let us endevour to abolish his way....hallelujah
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by badmeat(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
ATEKE TOM,lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by tinahrex(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
igboezue: Micheal the warring angel.fearless.bold nd powerful the only angel dat has waged war against lucifer nd won
Yea...Seconded.....
...Buh @ d tym wen satan waz still angel Lucifa,leada of d Seraphs d angels dah continually sing praises n hymns 2d Most high...ah fnk Lucifa waz den d most powerful which den prompted him to start finkin he kuld b lyk God.....'twas den God Chargd Arch Angel Micheal,Leada Of d Cherubs to send Lucifa n his army down...den waz Micheal d Boss of em all....

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by eminex(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mudley313:

How so? In the fictitious battle for Earth, Satan is winning more souls than god; satan runs the world, while the other angels like gabriel et al only exist in bible pages...or what is your definition of powerful again?

there is a difference btw bein powerful & bein influencial. The most powerful angel is Michael the Arch-angel
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by tinahrex(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
igboezue: Micheal the warring angel.fearless.bold nd powerful the only angel dat has waged war against lucifer nd won
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Slipknot(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
MEILYN: these are ur own opinion bro. God gives the Angels powers Yes, but one thing you should know is that in heaven they are hierachys, every Angel with his own responsiblity.... The chief of the Angels is Michael, so therefore Michael's power is greater than that of the other Angels..... All the Angels do not have the same powers, take note..

I 100% agree with you bro. Among the Angels, there is hierachy, levels, example cherubium and Seraphim are among the hierachy of Angels with powers ranging on their hierachy. I believe and know the my guardian Angel, Michael the Archangel is the most powerful of all the heavenly Angels.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gbosa fun Michael! He is winning. More votes oh
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by victorazy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
exPLIcit7: don't say that...when I say powerful I don't mean who is winning more souls and who isn't...in the area of might,satan is not the most powerful angel...there are other angels more powerful than he...in the battle in heaven,MICHAEL the archangel defeated him in a single combat...satan isn't the most powerful angel he is winning more souls because of his crafty nature...Angels are not weak as most people think they are...ARCHANGEL MICHAEL is more powerful than he...time will come when the most powerful host in heaven will be released by GOD...as we all know this is the time of Grace...

And Jesus defeated him (satan) in his own territory
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun,

All these threads making mockery of the bible and Christianity may become detrimental to your site very soon. Better start thinking of the long term rather than short term traffic you are generating.

Let me give you a scenario. A "renowned" MOG will soon see these threads and pronounce that God revealed to him that your site is one of the tools the devils is using to lead people astray. Trust me, Nigerians only thrive in fear and will run away from your site.

I am a businessman like you and merely giving you my advice.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Truth be told. Angels are messengers nothing more, kinda like Irunmole in Yoruba. according to christianity: Jesus is placed over them all, but he still performs angelic duties. The singular fact that "angel" means messenger, anyone sent to perform a duty proves that Jesus is an angel. Calling him an angel doesn't downgrade his supposed status. So Jesus is the strongest angel
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Codedboy95(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
1stCitizen: Seun,

All these threads making mockery of the bible and Christianity may become detrimental to your site very soon. Better start thinking of the long term rather than short term traffic you are generating.

Let me give you a scenario. A "renowned" MOG will soon see these threads and pronounce that God revealed to him that your site is one of the tools the devils is using to lead people astray. Trust me, Nigerians only thrive in fear and will run away from your site.

seconded. The type of topics from this section daht makes fp makes me wonder.. I dont know their business with the most powerful angel.. And some are even making mockery of the whole thinq.. Why cant you guys just follow God's word and when yhu get to your final destination i.e heaven you can then direct your questions to the GOD of gods
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by emmabest2000(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
exPLIcit7: Who is the most powerful angel created by God?
WAEC question abi jamboree ni
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
mayten30: coincidentally we are celebrating "holy micheal"day in our church right now
pls tell me the name of that church
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by IYANGBALI: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Angel SELENAqueensy
I blame ASUU for turning you into a nuisance here
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by charlesm91(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
well there are diff angels assigned to diff tasks. Messaging, worship, war, etc. But in the hierachical order based on findings, after the trinity, then comes lucifer until his rebellion, followed by Michael who features prominently in the revelation book n thru out battles as he'll be instrumental in the battle of armageddon. Lucifers slot is empty n will be replaced by man when the time comes. Even bible says we are a little higher than angels. So archangel michael is the most powerful of all angels as it stands cos he is for God. Remember daniel prayer for 21 days. The prince of persia withstood the angel responsible for bringn the prayers until michael came to assit the angel. Dat shows michael superiority. Lucifer lost it wen he decided to rebel
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
high chief Angel Alhaji Bahjcent!
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by IYANGBALI: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
1stCitizen: Seun,

God bless you real good for your observation and piece of advice to seun,unfortunately the guy would not listen nor change afterall he is an atheist. All I can say is the days of nairaland are numbered very soon God would use govt to put an end to it all,just wait and see. If una like make una ban me,I have plenty username,I don ready for una ban

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Angel SELENAqueensy
selena is in hell
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by victorv12(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Majority of these christains are bloody lairs. Which one of you can proof that angles really exist? You mean all the bad things that's happening in this world, you mean all came from one angle, "lucifer"? Faith in the bible is not faith in God. It is faith in the people who wrote and compiled it. Majority of the people that practice Christianity don't think at all!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
go and ask king james,
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by saintdeby(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
9jadelta: Satan
heys hoy boy satan is not an angel, he is a jinn. correct ursef its gabriel/jubril d most arch angel
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
LUCIFER

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by GooseBaba: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
IYA NGBALI: God bless you real good for your observation and piece of advice to seun,unfortunately the guy would not listen nor change afterall he is an atheist. All I can say is the days of nairaland are numbered very soon God would use govt to put an end to it all,just wait and see. If una like make una ban me,I have plenty username,I don ready for una ban

What an evil heart ^^^^. You propehsize downfall for the site but you have multiply username. Your god is really powerful in wickedness, no wonder he has lucifer as his main promoter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With / "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo / Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.