Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,722 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! (2739 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Cayon(f): 3:18am On Jun 19, 2008
No decent person should be with a married man or woman. Karma shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by galatico(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2008
You are married and likewise your boss and you guys are dating that is a sin there is no two way to it. Sin is aborminable in the site of the Lord so desist from it.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Okeamu1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2008
She needs to tell her husband about it, but i doubt she cant because she is guity of accepting the man as well,

She needs to quit the job. Delete him number from her cell phone and tell the guy to stop calling her.

She however needs to find a new job before that,
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by seadice(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2008
Babe, nawa 4u O! I am going to point at u straight cos its u.
    I think there is sometin in that guy that makes u feel u have to still do him no matter what, or there is somtin that he possesed that ur lover boy does not possesed. JUST look for those things and try and help ur lover boy to develop those things or JUST BELIEVE ur guy has those things and stop hurting urself and ur poor hus. but unless both of u fools and dogs at thesame time, u can cont. but remember one day alarm will blow and God knows what will happen. Heads may roll.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Busta(f): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2008
@poster,

ever heard the saying that "karma is a b-i-t-c-h"??
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by MethodMan3(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2008
@Poster

If you friend has gone for deliverance and shez still hell bent of fucking a married man

Then she needs to be smashed with a[b] knuckle duster or pestle and mortar![/b]
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2008
we cannot help her, tie her with rope and carry her to the village before the spouses' epe catches up with her. let them then exorcise her locally of all the witches pursuing them both from the village - maybe get a confession or two - naija home video style

abeg i just dey blab. she should quit.
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2008
I advise that she leaves that organisation. As long as she is in that office, they'll still be dating. Na so i be ooo!
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Tessynea(f): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2008
Nemesis will her up someday, then she will loose her marriage for Hot ass. '' stupid''
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Tessynea(f): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2008
Nemesis will catch her up someday, then she will loose her marriage for Hot ass. '' stupid''
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by unigue(f): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2008
y on earth shld a married woman be doing that anyway i knw one day she will get pregnant she wont knw who actually owns it, and at d end she will give d husband a bastard some men dey suffer ooo they marry bad luck instead of a wife and 4 that useless boss too hw will he fill if his own wife is doing that. oloshi
Re: I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2008
U NEED HELP.
SHRINK,MARRIAGE CUNSELLOR,THERAPIST,GOD,ALLAH WAREEVA!!!!
BUT U SURE NEED HELP cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Almost Took My Breath Away / Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This: / She Wants Him To Give Her Ninety Thousand Naira For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.