Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. (28868 Views)

Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) / Ventures Africa Richest People In Africa! / Tochukwu's Nigeria: Land Of Pigs And Money (inspirational) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by sweetgala(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2013
yuzedo: naptu2 bro am so angry and dissappointe wit u. wear is my name in dis ur fake aticle?! angry bro is it easy to be d pressident of banana iceland boys bilonnare club of nigerian?! angry am pat of dis bois going to kenya now? u have hot my fillings bro am sad. cry angry

Yuzedo baba your head dey there. No vex dem never know yet.
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by bigfriend69(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2013
We need all these investment that ur president is taking out to other countries.has he solved the problems in his own country before him de go carry another man own for head?
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by martyns303(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2013
Nigeria sure knows how to entice ppl, just a few jet and Kenya is boiling, the number of private jets in Nigeria is enough to sustain some countries for years.
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Jeel: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2013
GEJ preparing for 2015 by opening doors of investments for biz moguls who will pay back in 2015. UP GEJ!!!
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by elspycey(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2013
erm... wait o are there no yahoo boys on the list? undecided
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by fijiano202(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2013
First Pls stop writing rubbiish and passing out false information,Secondly most of nairaland users are not illiterate we have access to the internet. Dangote may be the richest in africa but hes not in the top 40 in the world and also Usmanov is richer than him,in reference to the Forbes Magazine,Dangote is ranked at 43 while Usmanov is ranked at 34,pls try to get fully-confirmed details before posting
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by martyns303(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2013
fijiano202: First Pls stop writing rubbiish and passing out false information,Secondly most of nairaland users are not illiterate we have access to the internet. Dangote may be the richest in africa but hes not in the top 40 in the world and also Usmanov is richer than him,in reference to the Forbes Magazine,Dangote is ranked at 43 while Usmanov is ranked at 34,pls try to get fully-confirmed details before posting
Take it easy bra, it won't cost u anything to acknowledge the achievements of the man, is anyone u know personally( like Family) on the top 10000 list? Chill bra

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by naptu2: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2013
yuzedo: naptu2 bro am so angry and dissappointe wit u. wear is my name in dis ur fake aticle?! angry bro is it easy to be d pressident of banana iceland boys bilonnare club of nigerian?! angry am pat of dis bois going to kenya now? u have hot my fillings bro am sad. cry angry

That's because you arrived Nairobi late in the day when all the Kenyan papers had already published their articles. I hear that your name will be included in the revised edition (to be published next week).

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by ThaProphet(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2013
fijiano202: First Pls stop writing rubbiish and passing out false information,Secondly most of nairaland users are not illiterate we have access to the internet. Dangote may be the richest in africa but hes not in the top 40 in the world and also Usmanov is richer than him,in reference to the Forbes Magazine,Dangote is ranked at 43 while Usmanov is ranked at 34,pls try to get fully-confirmed details before posting

Lmao! Give the poster a break...he did not write the article himself, I believe. There is a link to the source of the article which the guy gave. All complaints about inaccuracy should be directed to that link. Lol.
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by maclatunji: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2013
Dangote is the hottest billionaire in the world right now...
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Ishilove: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2013
No vex abeg Chief Oyegeyege, naptu is still a learner sad tongue
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by naptu2: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2013
Afam4eva: The first and only comment from that first source is disgusting. Why does the world think Nigerians are scammers. Here are our business men trying to put food on the table of a lot of Kenyans and they have the audacity to term us criminals.

I can't believe the number of people who misunderstood Afam's post. He said "that first source".
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Ishilove: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2013
naptu2:

That's because you arrived Nairobi late in the day when all the Kenyan papers had already published their articles. I hear that your name will be included in the revised edition (to be published next week).
Nice one! cheesy
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by mars123(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2013
dangote is d 25th richest in d world or am i not seeing properly?...bro u go check ooo.
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by mars123(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2013
naptu2:

I can't believe the number of people who misunderstood Afam's post. He said "that first source".
I understood and d comment is really disgusting!
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by naptu2: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2013
Afam4eva: The first and only comment from that first source is disgusting. Why does the world think Nigerians are scammers. Here are our business men trying to put food on the table of a lot of Kenyans and they have the audacity to term us criminals.

Here is the first comment from the first source.

Effe Bunyemongo

Kenyan should never let their guard down on nigerian not matter how rich they may be termed. Remember, more than half of nigerian GDP is generated through internatiol scams commonly known as 419.

http://www.jambonewspot.com/africas-richest-land-in-nairobi/
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by ddeola: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2013
Una don forget say na "Kabaska" family be the richest. His wife said they can never be as poor as Dangote grin grin grin
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmm naija too much,after u we tell me naija is this naija is that.Na we dey lead Africans. Wait o y I no see Oga Mike name na? Baba Ade elenu baje.
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmm naija too much,after u we tell me naija is this naija is that.Na we dey lead Africans. Wait o y I no see Oga Mike name na? Baba Ade elenu baje. I thought Aliko Dantata is number 25 richest Man in d World?
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Iaz93: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2013
mars123: dangote is d 25th richest in d world or am i not seeing properly?...bro u go check ooo.
Dangote is ranked by Forbes Magazine as the 43rd
richest person in the world and the richest man in
Africa.
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by TGlobe: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by DankemzI(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2013
Lilimax: If we have up to five likes of Dangote in Nigeria, unemployment will be a thing of the past in this great nation Nigeria...
Good work Naptu cheesy

That will be employing graduates to drive their trucks?? Lol:-D
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Fresia01(f): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2013
Since i was born til nw dat am getting old, nufin have chngd!
1> d richer are getn richer, while d poor are getn poorerp
2> ASUU have neva completd a strike free academic session
3> mr seun have neva called me on phone or sent me an email
4> i have neva being banned b4 on nairaland!
5> nobody have eva liked my comment b4 on nairaland!
6> mr yuzedo's wife @rita have nt grown taller!
P.s> dat article z 2 lengthy 2 read 4rn begining 2 d END i dnt have TIME 2 read it all dats y i deceided 2 write Oda THINGS so dat i wil nt be jux a viewier!

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by nerodenero: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2013
Lilimax: If we have up to five likes of Dangote in Nigeria, unemployment will be a thing of the past in this great nation Nigeria...
Good work Naptu cheesy
Well said!
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Greenslim: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2013
ok
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2013
collynzo2: South Africa is not squeezing us o! Those people are actually doing well for us. See what supersport is single handedly doing for our local basketball and football league. It's almost as if they are running a one man show to being them up to scratch. Our basketball is now shown all over Africa, our football league is gradually getting there. FA cup final between Enyimba and Warri Wolves will be shown all over Africa in HD. I see our local league becoming more profitable in 2 years time, thanks to them.
SA is eating your lunch my guy. It took SA to build the infrastructure(DSTV) for any of the things you mentioned to happen. Isn't it a shame that we are beholden to SA to air all our soccer games and have our bball games broadcast to the world? If they(SA) pulled out now it would take a while for us to get back on our feet. Shameful.
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Emmyk(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2013
Kenyans must be happy about the intended $400million Dangote is planning to invest, just like we are happy here on nairaland, when we read news about foreign investors coming to Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by telexfree1: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2013
Fresia01: Since i was born til nw dat am getting old, nufin have chngd!
1> d richer are getn richer, while d poor are getn poorerp
2> ASUU have neva completd a strike free academic session
3> mr seun have neva called me on phone or sent me an email
4> i have neva being banned b4 on nairaland!
5> nobody have eva liked my comment b4 on nairaland!
6> mr yuzedo's wife @rita have nt grown taller!
P.s> dat article z 2 lengthy 2 read 4rn begining 2 d END i dnt have TIME 2 read it all dats y i deceided 2 write Oda THINGS so dat i wil nt be jux a viewier!

Unbelievable !!
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
Emmyk: Kenyans must be happy about the intended $400million Dangote is planning to invest.
Actually, it's the few fat cats who are sure of benefiting from this proposed investment that are happy. The rest (mostly the common man) do not even know what's going on and do not care because they have other issues that keep them on their toes.....e.g. tribal politics, putting food on the table, tribal politics, finding ways of accessing good and affordable health, tribal politics, philandering husband/wife, tribal politics, school fees for his/her children, tribal politics, finding ways to get out of debts, tribal politics, miracles/religion and tribal politics.

Secondly, several foreign investors (including Nigerians) have been investing in Kenya over the years, so it's not like this is a 'new' thing, no. There is a long list of foreign nationals who have invested in Kenya and I didn't see any fuss then. I wonder why it should start now. Lmao. grin

Emmyk: ......we are happy here on nairaland, when we read news about foreign investors coming to Nigeria. cheesy
Kenyans themselves invest in other countries, but I am yet to see a Kenyan get emotional over a fellow citizen investing in Rwanda or South Sudan or Zambia. I mean.....lol.... grin. The only guess I can have as to why Kenyans are normally indifferent while Nigerians get fascinated by such news (as you've admitted) could be because Kenyans are not as emotional besides having other issues to worry about.
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Hmmm naija too much,after u we tell me naija is this naija is that.Na we dey lead Africans. Wait o y I no see Oga Mike name na? Baba Ade elenu baje.

Where is YOUR OWN ACHIEVEMENT? Can you list YOUR OWN SUCCESSES and ACHIEVEMENTS? YOU cannot ride on the coattail of a fellow countryman and claim that YOU are leading Africans. You seriously have no bragging rights when you cannot list anything YOU have done for yourself, your family and your society. You cannot bask in the glory of a very successful individual and imagine that the glory belongs to you too simply because you share a nationality.

Dangote has earned his bragging rights, while you my friend have not. Work hard, work smart, attain a certain level of success then you'll have all the license to brag. Until then, keep your mouth shut, watch keenly and observe how successful men/women make their mark in this world without riding on the coattails of other successful men.

Thank-you.

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Danhumprey: We have hardworking people in Nigeria,hence it isn't a fluke that majority of African's richest men are Nigerians. Dangote inspires me. Being an entreprenuer entails taking risks and because of that many people,including me,tend to chicken out. But not anymore. I am now brave to take risk,before as far as I am concerned,if Dangote and others could succeed legitimately,then what stop me from succeeding?

The earlier the better... You got one life to live and your happiness lies in your hands...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commercial Banks To Set Naira Rate On Monday Without CBN Intervention / BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday / How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.